Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Once Upon A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Upon A Time (538 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics) / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Time by yungchop: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Naijaboiy? Hes now a successful mechanic tosyne2much? He works at top10 plc as the ceo now rozzay? She lives in cotonue now marieolae? Shes expecting her third child dechandel? Shes still living in france kachisbarbie? I ran into her recently in sambisa forest softsparky? She owns the best ewa agonyi bukateria in lasgidi currently kika23? Shes married to Sanusi lamido's cousin now chibwike? Hes the mazi ndigbo of planet mars now
who i forget?? Anyway, do you guys still use nairaland?? grin
how una dey?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Upon A Time by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
DIS OP is an apology to condom factories and all abortion clinics all over the world, his foolishness is first class from the university of ANIMALS.
Re: Once Upon A Time by yungchop: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
DIS OP is an apology to condom factories and all abortion clinics all over the world, his foolishness is first class from the university of ANIMALS.
Bro, i dont know you. Step aside and stop famzing

(1) (Reply)

Experience: How Did You Cope With Parental Pressuere To Get Married? / Romance / 27 Questions Girls Want To Ask Before They Have S*x With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.