Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) (6784 Views)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. / Which NL Get Funny And Weird Moniker Pass? / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
1) I can sacrifice my life savings just to avoid being in an empty room with rats

2)I fear gays like hell,if 2gays rape me I'll commit suicide asap

3) standing in front of a large body of water makes me wanna jump into it,d fear s that bad

4) I fear animals with skin and hairs,haven't touched any before

5)anything that has to do with the butt*hole. .. like anal sex

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by professorfal: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2017
My phobia is myself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2017
professorfal:
My phobia is myself
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
tell me more about t
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm scared if failure.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Oluwapresley:
I'm scared if failure.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2017
everyone is ,but learn to embrace it,u can't always get what u want,shit happens most times

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2017
I have phobia for sex and boobs and the thought of doing it on my wedding night scares the hell out of me

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Ever8054: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
iam scared of boobs like kilode...but op wait I need clarification on your number 2...you say if 2gay rape u,you will commit suicide... so if 1 gay rapes you,u will be OK with it or what?

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Tiny rope (thread) freaks me out

Phobia for flying (plane)

Someone's sweat must not touch me

Housefly perching on me freaks

Mosquito can bite me but must not come near my ear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have phobia for sex and I don't know why
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
1) I can sacrifice my life savings just to avoid being in an empty room with rats

2)I fear gays like hell,if 2gays rape me I'll commit suicide asap

3) standing in front of a large body of water makes me wanna jump into it,d fear s that bad

4) I fear animals with skin and hairs,haven't touched any before

5)anything that has to do with the butt*hole. .. like anal sex

Just curious, what if just one rapes you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
haha ,guess you're still young,its normal, you ain't scared ,just anxious

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Ever8054:
iam scared of boobs like kilode...but op wait I need clarification on your number 2...you say if 2gay rape u,you will commit suicide... so if 1 gay rapes you,u will be OK with it or what?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
lol which kind goat u be na
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:
Tiny rope (thread) freaks me out

Phobia for flying (plane)

Someone's sweat must not touch me

Housefly perching on me freaks

Mosquito can bite me but must not come near my ear
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
I hate d sound mosquito makes ehn,its very annoying...... tiny ropes,wow....I thought t was just my mind playing with me, t happens here too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
I have this crazy phobia for travelling..

And if you squeeze paper anyhow near me. I fit shoot you.. that squeaky sound freaks me out

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I have this crazy phobia for travelling..

And if you squeeze paper anyhow near me. I fit shoot you.. that squeaky sound freaks me out

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Philophobia Genophobia are d major phobias i have

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
buhahahaha see weird phobias o...then I used to throw up anytime I'm travelling but the paper squeezing is very weird tho
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
hinky:
Philophobia Genophobia are d major phobias i have
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2017
genophobia should be normal if you're still young, as for the philophobic issue ,embrace t,I'm just like u,got hurt years back and I couldn't heal but know it makes u a better person and more independent.. ur happiness is in ur own hands now hun

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by lhawarl1(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
I have phobia for dicks except from mine grin so anything my dick does, no other dicks interfere, and stay away from from my butt hole
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2017
lhawarl1:
I have phobia for dicks except from mine grin so anything my dick does, no other dicks interfere, and stay away from from my butt hole
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2017
you are simply homophobic, its normal if you ain't homosexual
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have phobia for sex and the thought of doing it on my wedding night scares the hell out of me

Daddy, why are you lying?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have phobia for sex and the thought of doing it on my wedding night scares the hell out of me
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2017
lion,goan bleep once and for all
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by lhawarl1(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
you are simply homophobic, its normal if you ain't homosexual
homophobic hmmmmm thats new, need to know more
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
lhawarl1:
homophobic hmmmmm thats new, need to know more
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2017
its just the fear of gays and having anything to do with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen / Who's This Guy? I See Him Everywhere On The Internet [PICTURE] / Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World Is A Nigerian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.