Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend (3512 Views)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Here is the counter thread tongue. Enjoy

1. FB are all asewos cheesy. They can fvck different number of girls anyday, aanytime. Goan see them for 'sexuality section tongue'

2. FB are all fvckboys, he calls and chats with different ladies inviting them to come over.

3. FB won't respect you. I mean, he will chat with girls even when you are beside him(something he won't allow you to do). He will even seize your phone

4. FB will treat you like a slave girl, always ordering you around as if you are a maid in his house.

5. FB won't appreciate you. Even your cookings, he won't say 'thank you' after spending hours in the kitchen just to satisfy him.

6. FB will talk to his friends about you(bad things ooo). He will call you 'side chicks' to other guys.

7. FB always looks perfect. I mean you will think you have met the 'perfect' man in the world.

8. FB will always make you fall in love. Since they act as perfect BF, you gat no choice than to fall in love.

9. FB won't call/chat with you unless he needs your help. He will remember he have a GF aroound whenever he needs your help because you are the only good 'girl' he can see around but won't fall in love with you because you don't have 'big yansh or big boobs'. (He's still looking for that)

10. FB will complain about your weight/height. ' Too slim or too fat', 'too short, not too tall', 'small yansh(while he likes it big). Blabla like that.

You can never satisfy a FB because he will keep looking/searching for that girl he will never find. In short, we are all side chicks to a FB till we are all fully married. Don't get it twisted. Just be yourself and a guy who likes u 'short, tall, fat'n slim, small yaansh, big yansh, small boobs, big boobs' will come one day and appreciate what FB can't see in you.

Cc: lalasticlala, coman see this ooo. Happy easter to y'all nairalanders wink
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Topestbilly(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided

And He

"FB will complain about your weight/height. ' Too slim or too fat', 'too short, not too tall', 'small yansh(while he likes it big). Blabla like that."

AND You still think

"FB always looks perfect. I mean you will think you have met the 'perfect' man in the world."

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Enough of dis fb tinz naw,una no dey tire? undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by cruzita(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
yes ooo I concur 101%
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by RoyalBlak007: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
why hating....must there always...

..be a counter thread?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by falconey(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
If this thread hit frontpage i will stop having pre marital Sex.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Aviero: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
The hustle for FrontPage is real..
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Mutuwa(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
No matter what,and except if a guy mumu pass cow,

The female intelligence is always a guy's common sense..

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley

Example

Smellymouth
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmmm________ undecided undecided

*** ok ***
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
And she used the word 'Qualities' ?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

And He

"FB will complain about your weight/height. ' Too slim or too fat', 'too short, not too tall', 'small yansh(while he likes it big). Blabla like that."

AND You still think

"FB always looks perfect. I mean you will think you have met the 'perfect' man in the world."

The unfortunate thing here is they realize he is fake only when he had use and dump them.But during the subsistence of the relationship,they are myopic.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
smileysmiley

Example

Smellymouth

I concur cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
I feel your pain my dear but relationship is not a do or die thing, when the condition is no longer favourable, do kindly de camp from fake boyfriend (APC) to real boyfriend (PDP)..

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by DharmyYinks: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Here is the counter thread tongue. Enjoy
1. FB are all asewos cheesy. They can fvck different number of girls anyday, aanytime. Goan see them for 'sexuality section tongue'
2. FB are all fvckboys, he calls and chats with different ladies inviting them to come over.
3. FB won't respect you. I mean, he will chat with girls even when you are beside him(something he won't allow you to do). He will even seize your phone

All 3 points are d same. Ashewos nd fuvkboy plus a guy who does d first two will surely do d third tongue

4. FB will treat you like a slave girl, always ordering you around as if you are a maid in his house.

U gave him d chance! angry

5. FB won't appreciate you. Even your cookings, he won't say 'thank you' after spending hours in the kitchen just to satisfy him

How will he appreciate a salty nd peppery food.
undecided

6. FB will talk to his friends about you(bad things ooo). He will call you 'side chicks' to other guys.

Truth is bitter cool

7. FB always looks perfect. I mean you will think you have met the 'perfect' man in the world.

Deception is a Player's thingy cheesy

8. FB will always make you fall in love. Since they act as perfect BF, you gat no choice than to fall in love.

Weak heart u got! cry

9. FB won't call/chat with you unless he needs your help. He will remember he have a GF aroound whenever he needs your help because you are the only good 'girl' he can see around but won't fall in love with you because you don't have 'big yansh or big boobs'. (He's still looking for that)

Ain't no gud girl no more angry Not all guys fancy big front nd back... it's just "fat" packaged in a skin grin

10. FB will complain about your weight/height. ' Too slim or too fat', 'too short, not too tall', 'small yansh(while he likes it big). Blabla like that.
Kikikikiki... Nothing to say bout this lipsrsealed

You can never satisfy a FB because he will keep looking/searching for that girl he will never find. In short, we are all side chicks to a FB till we are all fully married. Don't get it twisted.
Dump him! When u re married... u re still not safe! :'[

Just be yourself and a guy who likes u 'short, tall, fat'n slim, small yaansh, big yansh, small boobs, big boobs' will come one day and appreciate what FB can't see in you.
Exactly!!! smiley
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

The unfortunate thing here is they realize he is fake only when he had use and dump them.But during the subsistence of the relationship,they are myopic.
Yes, I agree with that. They act lyk perfect BF. We are all blind to the things we suppose to see during courtship
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:
And she used the word 'Qualities' ?
undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aviero:
The hustle for FrontPage is real..

undecided undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by kullozone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
I've seen like 3 other counter threads.This one seems to be the wackest(no offense,please) but a little bit funny though..because of that big and small yansh part.Romance section is doomed!!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
If this thread hit frontpage i will stop having pre marital Sex.
amen
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
why hating....must there always...

..be a counter thread?
must u comment undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Observing
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Mutuwa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, I agree with that. They act lyk perfect BF. We are all blind to the things we suppose to see during courtship

I always reserve a smile for girls that say and write the truth,even if it be against them..

This is yours. smiley
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
yes ooo I concur 101%
Atta girl wink
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Enough of dis fb tinz naw,una no dey tire? undecided
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

I always reserve a smile for girls that say and write the truth,even if it be against them..

This is yours. smiley
smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided

What do you understand by or rather whats your own definition of the word 'Quality/Qualities?

cos that word doesn't correlate with your 'whatever'
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:

What do you understand by or rather whats your own definition of the word 'Quality/Qualities?

cos that word doesn't correlate with your 'whatever'
It's a counter thread bro. U geerit English teacher
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
U knw how many pple created dis same thread today?i am online since morning cos i am jobless cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by KingRex1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
..thats how she formed a new acronym.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
U knw how many pple created dis same thread today?i am online since morning cos i am jobless cheesy
I see cool
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rili Facebook does all this'

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? / k / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.