Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How I Got Belittled By My Boss... - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Belittled By My Boss... (31570 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by nuelyoyo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
maiahsaiah:
Dats how they all are, I remember when a certain boss of mine gave me a marketing proposal he wrote to proof-read, I did so and when he asked me for my opinion I told him and instead of looking into the matter he was telling me he is older than me, what has age got to do with it?
I tire oh my sister, if ur boss knew he is older than you why did he give u his proposal to proof read? So much for arrogance and pride.
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
nuelyoyo:
I tire oh my sister, if ur boss knew he is older than you why did he give u his proposal to proof read? So much for arrogance and pride.

Same question I asked myself
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by cc150615(f): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
SSpeter:
.If it were to be somewhere else, Na orijin bottle I for arrange untop him head...............that is why I keep praying for a multinational firm....abeg make I quickly go check my shell application status....
Oga wake up from ur dream, whoever told you that things like this doesn't happen in multinationals has told you the biggest lie ever,cos it happens nd even worse stuffs, this is naija nd blacks will always be blacks.....the only solution is not to work for anybody at all.
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by SSpeter(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
cc150615:

Oga wake up from ur dream, whoever told you that things like this doesn't happen in multinationals has told you the biggest lie ever,cos it happens nd even worse stuffs, this is naija nd blacks will always be blacks.....the only solution is not to work for anybody at all.
so you sef don join them undecided...you wey I shower love give.... cry
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by cc150615(f): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
SSpeter:
so you sef don join them undecided...you wey I shower love give.... cry
Warris dis one saying sef
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by EmmyDe25(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2015
chymystique:
Lol.. That's what ITK can cause.. Take it as a life lesson and not like its belittling.. its normal for bosses to talk like that cause they feel they know more than you..
You should be glad he didnt even make some terrible remarks when you gave him your own design...

Ps "NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER"
Rule number 1. 48 laws of power.
Re: How I Got Belittled By My Boss... by chccho(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
From the topic of this OP alone(How I got belittled) I can tell that the OP is not the humble type..
There is a lot to learn in your place of work,humility is key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... / Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.