Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (61279 Views)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Rajjah(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
LaurelP:

Why do u say so? Someone broke your heart?
dem no fit jawee!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by sukkot: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Ask your father that
bros wetin you chop remain for your boys ?
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by tiwiex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Okimski:
Hahahahaha
You are so foolish and funny. Aside the bad effect on the bleaching, your boyfriend choose you, he did that and I believe is not by mistake, don't let him change his mind please.

True. Men flirt with the opposite of their preference but marry their preference. You are his preference.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by toshmann(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mrs Obama didn't bleach.

She got the best man any black woman in her generation can ever have. Many light skinned black women dream of having what she has.

Many dark skinned women here in New York marry Oyibo. When insaybdark skinned, i mean original black black dark as midnight skin grin
Women wey be say, if i stand beside them, i go be like albino (meanwhile I dark o grin )

So go ahead and bleach ya skin, okay, but if that your boyfriend is going to dump you, bleaching your skin won't stop him.

Finally, Good Luck (not GEJ) just saying best of luck from my heart

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by LaurelP(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rajjah:
dem no fit jawee!

So why the hasty conclusion dear? Have u met all guys?
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by omoplaycool(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Me wey de crase for dark gals like mad... Na him person want trade wetin money no fit buy ?..sister, love yourself ooooo black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ralphblac(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
you don't need to bleach,there is beauty in black get a nice black beauty lotion and miss it with alovera capsule i bet you,you will thank me,that is what my wife use. Am fair she is black people always argue who is more fine even without asking them.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by SoupNazi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
gsparks01:
when God sends ur husband to you, he won't find you coz u have a different color

#Word
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by akanji1: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
omoplaycool:
Me wey de crase for dark gals like mad... Na him person want trade wetin money no fit buy ?..sister, love yourself ooooo black is beautiful
en. Thank you jare.........

Na O.Y.O you dey, when your face and body go be like monster.
Or you go be Fanta face,Coke leg.....

Am new here regard to you all. From Abj....

Blessed art thou.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Bimpe29: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
You are simply not contented.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
bleaching tablets / injection will not give u the type of light skin u will like. bath with hydrofluoric acid (HF) morning, afternoon and night. after one week i assure u, u will be back here singing SHINE BRIGHT LIKE DIAMOND... Any good looking dark skin babe in the house, plz PM me. i love dem dark since am fair.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by coolzeal(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Does he worth the sacrifice? You're about to take a boldly and dangerous step that could ruin your health status for a man you don't even know if he will end up with you or not. The truth is, if you don't have self worth, principles and values no one man will respect and cherish you. It's obvious your so called boyfriend is a flirt and will probably cheat on you. Love yourself first before trying to please another. Black skin is beautiful and they're so many men who adore beautiful angels like yourself. I love dark chocolate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Please make sure you also bleach your a$$ crack so that they will be "unison" in colours!

Meany lmfao
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by jsleekk(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
...Yu wan bright pass yur future abi? grin
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ChappyChase: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Adanna28:

Meany lmfao
Girls, una too like bad thing..
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
For someone to sit at a young age and start worrying about about boys and whether or not to bleach the skin beffudles me.

Its a damn shame if you ask me and this is a serious matter. For her to even consider swallowing pills into her system regardless of side effects just to satisfy her lust for a lighter skin, at this tender age shows what the frame of mind of the average teenage girl are these days.

It shows what they are thinking in their mind, even when in school and should be focusing on a bright career.

Parenting in this generation has really failed. God help us.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ChappyChase: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
duchess25:

u just make me dey laugh like mumu for inside bus.nice one bro.no mind d yeye bitc.h
Hmmm, so you don picture how the a$$ crack go dey?
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by originalhuman: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Askholes - As if my advice will change anything
#ORIGINALHUMAN
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
admax:
Ladies need to know for you to keep your man, you have to lose yourself meaning; be real with the guy you claimed to Love! this is vice versa though except one party is deceiving the other. undecided

Any lady that bleaches her skin is suffering from acute inferiority complex! angry

Any guy that bleaches his skin is a.......Tout!
angry angry angry

he's GAY rather
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by entrepreneurmic: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin ;DTHE FEAR OF CANCER IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.
;DTHE FEAR OF CANCER IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by prettyJoy22(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is the peak of low self esteem
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by prettyJoy22(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is the peak of low self esteem angry
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by hektodexto(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
Ptsss
Different different fever na him dey o
Yellow fever nko e dey
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by femiranking28(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Akbee:

What makes you u think she is bn foolish by wanting to bleach her skin?
Im afraid that really depicts the level of ur reasoning and inability to respect the opinion of others. Besides u failed to give one reason or the oda for quoting her wrong thereby reinforcing this impression I have in my mind that u never read between lines before commenting.
Goosh! Much of what we post here aint worth reading as they go a long way in showing the world how over-sentimental we are
you see your self your the sentimental person I just said ptsss is that a word in English
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Sunnyade01(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Amother4life: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nobody should blame this young lady. Google bleaching cream imports. Nigeria is the highest importer of bleaching products in the WORLD. Now, let that sink in folks. Men must truly be loving this rubbish if not women would not embark on this self mutilation.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by phefo12345(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Like u said,he flirts with light skinned girls,he will only flirt with you when you become light...he's with you cz u r dark skinned,he's with u cz u r different...STAY UNIQUE

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by theDEVILisHERE: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
akksplendor:
Sigh*

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/see-why-this-lady-says-she-must-bleach.html

Don't blame the lady
The shallow superficial nature of most current set of men is the cause if such mentality among women
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
porrigeyam:
Please does anybody knows any cheap private uni in Ghana?? Please pm or quote this post

As for d topic... Young lady, lupita is dark...Kerry Washington is dark,operah Winfrey is dark, mama taraba is dark, NOI is dark, so like seriously if this what you are bothered about then I have no advice for you seriously.

Linda Ikeji, stephenie okere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.