Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (60960 Views)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by staymore: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
While guys are thinking on how to make money, girls are thinking on how to attract men.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Inferiority compiled. Even if u bleach to red, u will still be dark in ur heart
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2015
vorigan:
. . . . . . . . . . .tell the imp to bleach, men prefer ladies with fair skin and dark knuckles grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .tell the minion to bleach, men like it when your skin is multi colored grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .tell the s.kunk to bleach, men like it when the color in their wife's back in the days picture is different from the present grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . .tell the s.cum to bleach, that mammy water look excites us grin grin donit it guys??

grin grin
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Akbee(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
Ptsss
What makes you u think she is bn foolish by wanting to bleach her skin?
Im afraid that really depicts the level of ur reasoning and inability to respect the opinion of others. Besides u failed to give one reason or the oda for quoting her wrong thereby reinforcing this impression I have in my mind that u never read between lines before commenting.
Goosh! Much of what we post here aint worth reading as they go a long way in showing the world how over-sentimental we are

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Richiy(f): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

I love your pix...you must be an expensive girl....

Don't mind them bleached girls..I love them sha,because they are cheap, I use them,spit on them and pay them their token...

U look so sweet..here is my number..08138218380..let's hook up dear

You are one of the reasons humans will not advance. You use girls, spit on them and pay them their token? You are no better than they are. And you best remove your number because people like you have no place in my life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Sweet pls go ahead and bleach if that will cure your messed up mind kiss

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Diamonddris(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Richiy:

You are one of the reasons humans will not advance. You use girls, spit on them and pay them their token? You are no better than they are. And you best remove your number because people like you have no place in my life.

Except you are bleaching o..because I only spit on bleached girls after using them then I pay them their token..they are too cheap

But I think u r not bleaching..
So let's hook up for real

Fine girl..

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ChappyChase: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
daridex:

lwkm oooo you are a highly rated good advisor
I don't usually give my advice for free but on this case, I just have to compromise..
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Lame

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Akbee(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

I love your pix...you must be an expensive girl....

Don't mind them bleached girls..I love them sha,because they are cheap, I use them,spit on them and pay them their token...

U look so sweet..here is my number..08138218380..let's hook up dear
Im afraid u just let the world know what your plans towards her are and how you hope to dump her just after having her.
Use ur brain!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by octopusfreaky(f): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
viktor01:
I'm fair in complexion but I really fancy ladies who are dark in complexion.
Someone will certainly like you the way you are.
opposite attracts,,nasoso dark guys dey approach me and I must confess I don't like it..
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by playboy19(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
IHEKESON:
[b]LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

Wear sunscreen.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it.
The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience...
I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh never mind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.
But trust me, in 20 years you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked...
You're not as fat as you Imagine.

Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind.
The kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing everyday that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy;
Sometimes you're ahead,
Sometimes You're behind.
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults;
If you Succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your
Life.
The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't, maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't, maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary.
Whatever you do, don't Congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either.
Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's.
Enjoy your body, Use it every way you can... Don't be afraid of it, or what other people Think of it,
It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own...

Dance... even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.

Read the directions, even if you don't follow them.

Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

Brother and sister together we'll make it through
Someday your spirit will take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurting, but I've been waiting to be there
For you.
And I'll be there, just tell me now, whenever I can.
Everybody's free.

Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings;
They are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on.
Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard;
Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will Philander, you too will get old, and when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you.
Maybe you have a trust fund, Maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen...

(Brother and sister together we'll make it through
Someday your spirit will take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurting, but I've been waiting to be there
For you. And I'll be there, just tell me now, whenever I can.
Everybody's free.)[/b]

Baz Luhrmann - Sunscreen (lyrics)

Bro, thanks so much for posting this. I heard this stuff on the radio sometimes last year while driving in LA and I have been searching for it since then.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by QueenEdna(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
My dear you really need help, is he the only man available ? Pls no man is worth the stress, you really need to wise up aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ stop being parasitic on a man.... You will only end up hurting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
You are not dating a man, but a boy who does not respect you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Diamonddris(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Akbee:

Im afraid u just let the world know what your plans towards her are and how you hope to dump her just after having her.
Use ur brain!

Only if I discover say she de bleach o...

As I earlier said, I love bleached girls because they are cheap, I use them, spit on them and pay them their token..

But this particular girl has an ONION BOOTY..
So I will not dump her..

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by IHEKESON: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
playboy19:

Bro, thanks so much for posting this. I heard this stuff on the radio sometimes last year while driving in LA and I have been searching for it since then.
You're welcome, Sir.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Rajjah(f): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Like seriously? Is he a husband or boyfriend? What if the man that will be your husband likes dark skinned girls? Sure you will take tablets for him too. Smh 4 women. When guys of nowadays dont even deserve sacrifices again.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Kalvan: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
She doesn't need anyone's permission. It's her skin, and she can do whatever she wants to it.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by vizkiz: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Richiy:

she Don vex grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Please make sure you also bleach your a$$ crack so that they will be "unison" in colours!
u just make me dey laugh like mumu for inside bus.nice one bro.no mind d yeye bitc.h

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Diamonddris(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
QueenEdna:
My dear you really need help, is he the only man available ? Pls no man is worth the stress, you really need to wise up aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ stop being parasitic on a man.... You will only end up hurting yourself.

Look at your bleached fingers...

Who told you that no man is worth the stress?

Na it you go bleach?..

Pls someone should check her pix for me to confirm watin I de yarn

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
black is beauty,dont utter ur colour for anyone,i dont like light skin girls.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by fabulurs: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
I sense that inferiority complex has taken over you... Otherwise bleaching Should not have crossed your mind. Just be yourself, be full of confidence and those who appreciate your complexion will come for you. As for your guy, he is loving you by sight, i guess he has shown you his true character... #Black...is...beautiful.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
very bad idea. bleaching will only make things worse. she should get married first. i mean, there has to be a reason why her boyfriend is dating HER. right? maybe she hasn't even considered that her boyfriend doesn't care about skin color? it's fascinating how many irrelevant patterns humans discover in their jealousy and low self esteem.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by sleeknick: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Heyy! Its my birthday!!!

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by LaurelP(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rajjah:
Like seriously? Is he a husband or boyfriend? What if the man that will be your husband likes dark skinned girls? Sure you will take tablets for him too. Smh 4 women. When guys of nowadays dont even deserve sacrifices again.

Why do u say so? Someone broke your heart?
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Coraje(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm not colour sensitive when it come to girls. But I gravitate more towards chocolate and dark skinned ones cos I unconsciously have this notion that fair skinned girls are artificial and the only thing they pride on is their supposed beauty.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Her boyfriend must be Airforce1 grin
But on a serious note..

Nahh actually this post does not deserve a serious comment. I refuse to belief that this topic is not a joke
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Richiy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

she Don vex grin

Lol. Tell me why I sha not vex na.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
magicminister:
This is sad but true.
90 percent of the girls getting all the attention are light skinned girls.
Dark skinned girls find it a bit more difficult to get the attention light skinned girls get.
Personally, I like beautiful dark or chocolate skinned women.
I dont see myself dating a "yello" chick.

This is also same with guys. I noticed lighter toned guys get more attention than darker toned guys.

Anyway, if you think bleaching would make you feel better and be a better person, go ahead and do it.
Remember you cant reverse it and make sure you are aware of the consequences if any.

The only reason i will "prefer"light skin lady is because im dark in complexion else i am good with dark skin anyday anytime.

Nevertheless,i will go for a very dark skin well endowed lady rather than a straight fair lady anyday anytime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.