Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (61277 Views)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by daphid25(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
All I know is that you can't bleach that room and parlour side (dat middle of yanch) grin
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by fpeter(f): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

MORE LIKE END TIME FOOLISHNESS cry
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Michael Jackson had dis tot i blv u knw d story, u can tk advice 4rm his foot step.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ExpensiveShit: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Babe, nothing do you as u be. You are beautiful just the way you are.

Imagine if you lose your bf afta bleaching, you think depression has affected u before? What you would experience would make you almost commit suicide.

I love my skin colour. I'm black and proud!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
Ptsss
If you are that obsessed about a lighter skin, why not date and possibly marry a white guy? Many of them (especially those from northern US) love black women. Explore and stop this BS.
Edited: Sorry, the above was meant for the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by awesomegenius(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Use Iron Sponge and hypo,for better bleaching results.....Mtchewwwwww

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by onlysam01: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
What are you saying sef shocked shocked shocked

ABJDOT:
Don't ever advise any girl not to bleach...she'll wise when she need to any operation, especially when given birth.....Black is Beauty.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by beyoncausme: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
madness everywhere...
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Herrmes: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please do you'll be more attractive that way... Good girl.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ugotuf(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2015
IHEKESON:
[b]LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

Wear sunscreen.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it.
The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience...
I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh never mind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.
But trust me, in 20 years you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked...
You're not as fat as you Imagine.

Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind.
The kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing everyday that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy;
Sometimes you're ahead,
Sometimes You're behind.
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults;
If you Succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your
Life.
The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't, maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't, maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary.
Whatever you do, don't Congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either.
Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's.
Enjoy your body, Use it every way you can... Don't be afraid of it, or what other people Think of it,
It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own...

Dance... even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.

Read the directions, even if you don't follow them.

Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

Brother and sister together we'll make it through
Someday your spirit will take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurting, but I've been waiting to be there
For you.
And I'll be there, just tell me now, whenever I can.
Everybody's free.

Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings;
They are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on.
Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard;
Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will Philander, you too will get old, and when you do you'll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you.
Maybe you have a trust fund, Maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen...

(Brother and sister together we'll make it through
Someday your spirit will take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurting, but I've been waiting to be there
For you. And I'll be there, just tell me now, whenever I can.
Everybody's free.)[/b]

Baz Luhrmann - Sunscreen (lyrics)
A great piece of music, I listen to it very often.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by tonjeola(m): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Diamonddris:

I love your pix...you must be an expensive girl....

Don't mind them bleached girls..I love them sha,because they are cheap, I use them,spit on them and pay them their token...

U look so sweet..here is my number..08138218380..let's hook up dear
u search through all f profile on NL grin grin enjoy
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Akbee(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
femiranking28:
you see your self your the sentimental person I just said ptsss is that a word in English
Opps that pix got there by itself.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Allosaurus: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
STILESGANG:
I'm sure you don't have one
[/s]
You're an idiot!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Allosaurus: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
sukkot:
bros wetin you chop remain for your boys ?
I'll never rest until you guys stop bashing Igbos on Nairaland
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by attention007(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Let her bleach her brain while at it
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Atiloszy(f): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Ode.... Go bleach ad later regret.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Stop Shouting End time! Die if u want 2 die! 0de!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by magicminister: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
SerialGist:

Hey boss, good evening. Good to meet you here again. This is RedBenson. Hope all hustles are paying off and life getting better? Well, i sent you mail sometimes back but didnt see your reply. Thanks again for that support you rendered when it was needed. God will continue to flourish your hustle.

Actually, i want to start returning that stuff back even though i dont have it a bulk. On this note, i will need your info. to help me do that as soon as possible (unless you have overlooked that side and probably took it like a seed you sowed in humanity. Btw, your boy go dey over happy o if this is the issue and i pray it should be so). Thanks once again while we can move to mailbox now.

Okay,, just saw your mention.
sorry for the delay!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by royroyroy(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2015
My name is ROY am a Fashionbloger and a stylist/Designer..I promote product for designers IN ABUJA and other state , you send me your product/price/address/format true the whatsapp number below ,,Are you looking for a stylist, shop-mate or a desiger/teacher in and out of abuja? Well my name is ROY and all dat is my profession follow me on bbm:C001D20FA. Facebook :royroy or whatapp:08106868738
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by ritababe(f): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
SerialGist:

Hey boss, good evening. Good to meet you here again. This is RedBenson. Hope all hustles are paying off and life getting better? Well, i sent you mail sometimes back but didnt see your reply. Thanks again for that support you rendered when it was needed. God will continue to flourish your hustle.

Actually, i want to start returning that stuff back even though i dont have it a bulk. On this note, i will need your info. to help me do that as soon as possible (unless you have overlooked that side and probably took it like a seed you sowed in humanity. Btw, your boy go dey over happy o if this is the issue and i pray it should be so). Thanks once again while we can move to mailbox now.

what happen to ur oda moniker?
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Zoe99(f): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
When he notices that you've started bleaching,he won't respect u cos he'll get to know that u have low self esteem.No one wants to be with someone who's nt confident in herself.If he does not like u for who are,then he does not deserve you.Why don't u find someone who'll love you for who you are and what you look like?Besides,i'm very sure u know the dangers of skin bleaching.Please don't do this just because of a guy who's not even your husband!The point here is...DON'T BLEACH!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Zoe99(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
When he notices that you've started bleaching,he won't respect u cos he'll get to know that u have low self esteem.No one wants to be with someone who's nt confident in herself.If he does not like u for who are,then he does not deserve you.Why don't u find someone who'll love you for who you are and what you look like?Besides,i'm very sure u know the dangers of skin bleaching.Besides,the world's standard of beauty keeps changing.There was a time when white women with the pale skin type were praised.Now,virtually every white woman wants to get tanned skin.Please don't do this just because of a guy who's not even your husband!The point here is...DON'T BLEACH!
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by fdmskincare: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2016
SerialGist Mr redbenson. How low can you stoop? You're a disgrace to yourself.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by Sharon6(f): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
New addition to our skin care products!!!
Empress skincare:
WHITENING PINK SOAP
WHITENING BLACK SOAP
PARTY CREAM, PARTY SOAP AND PARTY SCRUB (This makes you lighten up pretty fast for that your upcoming events)
SKIN WHITENING SCRUB.
WHITENING FACE WASH
SKIN TAG AWAY.
Remember we still have in Stock the HERBAL STRETCH MARKS REMOVER SET (To be used once in 3days and you'll see visible results in 21days)
BRIGHTENING CREAMS, LIGHTENING CREAMS, WHITENING
CREAMS, HALF CASTE CREAM, EGYPTIAN WHITENING MILK CREAM, PHILIPPINES WHITENING
CREAM, INDIAN WHITENING CREAMS, MOROCCAN WHITENING
GLOW CREAM, FACE CREAM
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),
LIGHTENING SERUM WITH 100% ARGAN OIL , HOT CHOCOLATE GLOW
CREAM , DARK KNUCKLES REMOVER SET, EXFOLIATING SOAPS, SKIN
LIGHTENING SHOWER CREAM, KOJIC SAN SOAPS, VITAMIN C 1000MG CAPSULES, CARROT LIGHTENING SOAP, HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB,
GLUTATHIONE SOAPS, GLUTATHIONE PILLS, GLUTATHIONE
CREAM, EXTRA WHITENING SOAPS, EXTREME GLOW SOAPS,
FACIAL CLEANSER, etc etc!
Add us BB PIN : 5.8.B.5.8.A.3.9, WHATSAPP:
0.8.1.5.2.7.0.5.9.8.2, for that ravishing fabulous
skin, skincare products for all skin types,
Strictly Organic.... results in
7days. We deliver nationwide.
Re: See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach by IHEKESON: 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
What a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.