Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (47957 Views)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Excellent one

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by fyntek(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Damm!!! This teeth whitening pen really works. Tanx man
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
SUCCESS 000
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Which product do you find most interesting
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by missylizzy(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
I read through your thread and I must say it's interesting. But what I want to find out more, it's about shipping address. My house doesn't have a mailing addresses so how would I be able to get my goods using aliexpress to buy. Thanks
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
DHL is very expensive. But I think they are d only one dat can deliver to u. But if u want to use others. U can 1st ship it to lagos den u send to ur state
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I have decided to create a whatsapp group. For you all to come in am learn.
This group are for those who are ready to learn or go into importation business. You will be tought how to import goods expeciatly from china using some of the cheapest china site,this site sell more cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba.com. Also you will be given list of over 100 hot selling and profitable products which I might not disclose here.
This is a 100percent one on one practical whatsapp training. Am not here to give or sell any ebook. Because I my self I don't even have time to write ebook not to talk of reading ebooks.
I wonder why people waste money paying for ebooks,because most of the ebooks sold are all trash that will lead you to no where.
This lecture is more better than ebook because you will be taught A-Z about importation, you will be shown how to shop and deliver your goods to your state. 3rdly you will be shown how to sell all your imported products both offline and online.
This is a life changing opportunity that have never happened before.
This opportunity is just for 100 people alone(because whatsapp group can only take 100 people).
The 1st 20 people to register will be paying just #1500.
Others will pay #3000 to join.
Do not let this oppurtunity pass you by!!!!!
in this same nairaland I have seen people who sell ebooks on importation for #5000 and people are buying I have stil seen seminar of #25k on importation business. And it is still the same thing you will be learning here. Many of those ebooks or seminars will not even show you the main site they them self use,they will be telling you just about alibaba and aliexpress which they themselves don't use.
Anyway I wish you best of luck with your decissions.!!!
Whatsapp me if you are ready to join07065843658

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
5 people all ready registered. Remaining 15people to complete d first 20 people. HURRY!!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Walter007: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Awesome!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wlcm
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
The lecture for the importation business will begin this weekened
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by wonderfulman(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
tell us the site which you used to import them
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Offcourse u will get dat in d group
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Thaiy(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Are you a salary earner or a business owner who needs comfort with loans, without collateral, no guarantor, disbursement within 24hours of complete documentation. CALL: 07031918591
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by winetapper: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
.excellent
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by macbeyland(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Arabs999:

....You can also make your money without stress or risks on daily basis. Visit and start earning: http://www.cyclos365.biz

... Remember to share your experience....Happy daily money making.
Why are you trying to defraud honest people who are trying to make ends meet?

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2015
#1500 is not too big for an information that can fetch you over #250k this xmas season
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op u guys enjoyed d black friday?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Importation Business Startup Do You Know Some People Can Never Be Rich. Why? Because, They choose To Be Poor because of fear. One thing to note; "To be rich you need to overcome fear and be a profitable risk taker just like dangote." The Reason is this. Imagine someone who works 8am to 5pm mondays through fridays at times saturday and yet they never have fat bank account and even find it difficult to settle there bills. Well, they have been informed of several Lucrative business opportunities through one means or the other which can further add to there monthly salary wages. But instead of them taking a risk to give a trial, they rather conclude its either scam or can't be possible looking at the earning such business could return. But little did they know that very few people are making a killing on them buying several things thereby making the people richer.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Importation Business Startup .............................................. Do You Know Some People Can Never Be Rich. Why? Because, They choose To Be Poor because of fear. One thing to note; "To be rich you need to overcome fear and be a profitable risk taker just like dangote." The Reason is this. Imagine someone who works 8am to 5pm mondays through fridays at times saturday and yet they never have fat bank account and even find it difficult to settle there bills. Well, they have been informed of several Lucrative business opportunities through one means or the other which can further add to there monthly salary wages. But instead of them taking a risk to give a trial, they rather conclude its either scam or can't be possible looking at the earning such business could return. But little did they know that very few people are making a killing on them buying several things thereby making the people richer.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by fyntek(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
If u are not yet in the group then you are on the long tin. 2016 my year of success!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by monlawal(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Please I wish to apply for membership of the group. I hope the Admin do the needful and add this number thank you 07030928618
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by bolanto24(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Add me too 08067142464

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.