Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (47965 Views)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by macbeyland(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
At last, I have been released from a ban, without being told what I did wrong, that's even if I did something wrong because I noticed that I was banned after I quoted the Op of this thread, asking him to please tell me where I could purchase the phone charger he was talking about on page one of this thread. Next thing I know was that the post was deleted and I was suspended from being able to make comments or quote. Na wa for power O.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by xwhite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Interested
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by larryceous: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls add 08099816985
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by larryceous: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Add me 08054043275
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Kcxee(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
please help me i want to be a distributor in the northeast can some link me wit any company dat i can be distributing in Bauchi
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please oo I never asked for anybody's numbers oo. If you want to join the whatsapp group please contact me direct on whatsapp07065843658. Pls note that it is not free.
Price-##1500(not negotiable instead it will still be increased to #3000))
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
if you no you will like to make over #150k importing your first product this december then join us in the group.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you no you want to make your 1st import before xma then u most contact me before the end of this week.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by donephi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Following
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by quincybee12(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls who can testify to ds guys watsapp importation group? I'm interested but I don't want my money to vanish,,,my friend told me she has paid but d op keep telling her stories dat he'll add her later,,,pls I genuine comments,,i don't want to be scammed,,,d economy is not smiling

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls confirm wat I told who ever that your friend may be then get back to us

Pls The lecture av been shifted to begin this sunday
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by tador(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
@OP.I just came across this thread n love it.I will
love to join your whatsapp group.First some group of respected internet marketers will be Holding seminar on importation for 25k.I won't mention their names.Hence,the 1500 that the OP asked us to pay is not much but OP the only reason that can make me join ur grp is.Would u show me how i can make quick sales both on konga and other ecommerce site.
thank you
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
How to sell your product are part of what you will learn. Apart from seling on konga jumia etc. There are still other places online that you will sell faster than on ercomerce store
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by tador(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
@OP will the training still start on Sunday
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lecture starts on sunday
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by trendygirl: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls testify abt d group if u are added already
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by fyntek(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice lecture bro,more grace to ur elbow
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by mrsage(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Do you still have space?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by fyntek(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
There are stil spaces
He do repeat his lectures once evry week,so u can stil join us this week!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
My next lecture is coming up this SUNDAY. You can't afford to miss it!!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
I av discovered a product dat is sold above #1500 here in naija. But u can get it for just $0.5 in china
Very unique and fast selling too
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
somtiano2:

lunchbox 2300, big sewing machine 1700. small sewing machine 700
what kind of sewing machine. pictures please.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by mrsage(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Done
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Greetings to all my IMPORTERS.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2015
China no go kill me All in one;solar charger,fm,touch. I think I prefer this to the normal powerbank

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2015
China no go kill me
All in one;solar charger,fm,touch.
I think I prefer this to the normal powerbank

If you need more hot products. OR you want to learn how to import goods yourself at a very cheap rate(cheaper than alibaba,aliexpress,ipmart,dhgate........) Then join the IMPORTATION WEALTH whatsapp group for just #1500 only!!!!

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Do you know u can actually make huge money importing this xmas,new year season. Becos this the periods where companies give out gifts to customers and workers .so u can actually walk up to some companies , tell them u can supply them the product they can use as gift item.show dem pictures of different exclusive products,then d deal will be yours. No DULLING O O O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Escoba Smith Flaunts His Lavish Mansion, Writes Interesting Note / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.