Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (48467 Views)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Admin, y are u guyz removing some post?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
D $/# exchange rate is not smilling at all 000!
And many of my co importers av stop importing for now.
Even those products imported now ,are sold at a very high price.
Even many of u who wanted to go into importation are all fraustrated because of d current exchange rate.
Though this is hard for me,but I just av to do this because we are all one.
I have decided to give out my product @ a rate that is lesser than the cost you will spend importing yourself.
Here is the unique,original,fast selling and highly effective product I am given out at a platter of GOLD. It is called "TEETH WHITENING PEN". All the details about this product can be found above.
This product goes for #800 only at a minimum of 30pieces instead of #1500(old price).
Remember this product is sold around #2000 out in d market.
There are few quantities remaining,so ist come ist serve.

This product is sold for close to $2 in china which is over #500 naira (over #280 / $) as if that's not enough u will still pay for shipping fee,after doing all d calculations you will appreciate my GOOD work.

Call/whatsapp07065843658
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by somtiano2(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Kaybee14:
I appreciate the OP who created this thread and your submissions thus far. It is indeed an eye opener to many business opportunities.
@Somtiano2, Please, kindly differentiate between the big and small/mini handheld sewing machine by uploading their pictures with their current prices. Thanks in anticipation.

whatsapp me 08037854627, will send the pictures to you on whatsapp, not on pc to upload on nairaland now, opera mini is frustrating.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by somtiano2(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Businessnaija:
what kind of sewing machine. pictures please.

mini handheld sewing machines, whatsapp 08037854627, will send pics on whatsapp, not on pc to upload here
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by kenobi007(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
quincybee12:
Pls who can testify to ds guys watsapp importation group? I'm interested but I don't want my money to vanish,,,my friend told me she has paid but d op keep telling her stories dat he'll add her later,,,pls I genuine comments,,i don't want to be scammed,,,d economy is not smiling
I'm having the same problem. the rate of online scam is becoming too much. u can contact me on WhatsApp 08146118810. will be willing to share the little I know.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by somtiano2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
if you are interested on investing on mini importation, our company is a registered company with CAC, we can help you start small by supplying you unique hot selling products like handheld Sewing machines, teeth whitening pen/kit, lighter watches et cetra, we can offer you pay on delivery within lagos, Anambra, Abuja and Delta (ASABA). For those outside this regions will arrange pay on delivery with our third party delivery company, they deliver to you and you pay on delivery.

whatsapp: 08037854637
Email: contact@kiandox.com

Proudly sponsored by KIANDOX

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2016
My guy the lecture have been holding several times, as I said before call that your friend again and confirm
Come to think of it if at all I av scammed her,don't u think she would av filled this thread with INSULTS?

If u still have dout contact me on whatsapp so I can add u for free. For few minute.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2016
I troway salute oo!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2016
How una dey?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by eroticecstasy: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2016
naijafinest:
How una dey?
this is my first time of seeing your thread, is it late to join
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by Teddeebear: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijafinest:
Excellent one
Get a perfect white teeth within 5days
do you have retail for sale
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by gigdip999(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls call me on 08136019277 am interested thanks, will be expecting your call
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Remenber your prayer request for this year. This is the right time to work towards it. U don't need to wait till december befor you start dreaming big for the next year.
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2016
See me c trouble ooo. I dey my room jeje na im MTN come send me message say "You have just won a 7 days free amazing facts sms" Since na free, I said no problem. I come sit down for one corner dey expect wonderful and lovely facts. The first message come enter saying "Do you know that Nigeria is a country" followed by the second saying "we get meat from animals" I open my mouth in shock, then the third one came in "Do you know that fishes cannot fly" See this yeye MTN ? Them think say na only them sabi facts. I come begin my own : *Do you know that Abacha was alive before he died *Do you know that orphans no get mama and papa *Scientist confirmed that dwarfs are short people *UNILAG dey for Lagos state *Do you know that urine is liquid *Do you know that everybody reading this post is smiling *Do you kmw that anybody that adds his/her own will be more happier . . . Abeg, add yours make the fun continue

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Importation business lecture continus-whatsapp grp
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Contact me for amazing DEAL on TEETH WHITENING PEN _-valentine promo!!!!
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Valentine promo!! Get amazing price!!!! For TEETH WHITENING PEN. Also contact me for 1 on 1 practical importation lectures. (#2k only)
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by enet1(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2016
How much is the pen and the car scratch filler too?How can I get them here in ikorodu and what's d means of payment,?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
If u are buying just one each then its #1500 each. And its pay on delivery. And free delivery too
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by enet1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijafinest:
D $/# exchange rate is not smilling at all 000!
And many of my co importers av stop importing for now.
Even those products imported now ,are sold at a very high price.
Even many of u who wanted to go into importation are all fraustrated because of d current exchange rate.
Though this is hard for me,but I just av to do this because we are all one.
I have decided to give out my product @ a rate that is lesser than the cost you will spend importing yourself.
Here is the unique,original,fast selling and highly effective product I am given out at a platter of GOLD. It is called "TEETH WHITENING PEN". All the details about this product can be found above.
This product goes for #800 only at a minimum of 30pieces instead of #1500(old price).
Remember this product is sold around #2000 out in d market.
There are few quantities remaining,so ist come ist serve.

This product is sold for close to $2 in china which is over #500 naira (over #280 / $) as if that's not enough u will still pay for shipping fee,after doing all d calculations you will appreciate my GOOD work.

Call/whatsapp07065843658
Is this offer still valid? Also I want to buy minimum of 10 for the car scratch iller?

1 Like

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do u know u will make more gain buying from me now? Than buying from any china site "like aliexpress. 1688. Alibaba.com etc.
Don't let this great oppprtunity pass u by ,now dat dollar is very high.

Now dat all d prices of products are increasing am stil decreasing mine. So u can make d huge profit!!!
#800 each. MOQ from 20pcs.
#700each MOQ 30pcs
(Minimum order quantity)

Product-TEETH WHITENING PEN
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by shapman: 2:22am On Feb 19, 2016
naijafinest:
Do u know u will make more gain buying from me now? Than buying from any china site "like aliexpress. 1688. Alibaba.com etc.
Don't let this great oppprtunity pass u by ,now dat dollar is very high.

Now dat all d prices of products are increasing am stil decreasing mine. So u can make d huge profit!!!
#800 each. MOQ from 20pcs.
#700each MOQ 30pcs
(Minimum order quantity)

Product-TEETH WHITENING PEN
Hello sir, please how can I reach you preferably on Whatsapp?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by moski5(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2016
naijafinest:
Excellent one

Get a perfect white teeth within 5days
How much
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whatsappme07065843658
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by naijafinest: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Make over kul cash selling "USB CHARGER HEAD". Very fast in charging all kinds of phones and tab. U can use it for all blackberry,andriod,tablet,iphone and many more. I love using this product personally to charge my blackberry become,it gives me a long lasting battery after fully charged.
This product is one of the easiest to sell,just go straight to phone accessories store. U will b shocked of d quantity dey will demand from u!!!
PrOMO price #6000 for 50pcs. Including delivery fee nationwide.
Whatsapp07065843658

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by francisbarrack(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
naijafinest:
It works very well
Add me up on whatsapp 08064404849... M interested
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by enet1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Can you show us the pics of the USB charger head?
Re: List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell by lisaalarms(f): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
somtiano2:

lunchbox 2300, big sewing machine 1700. small sewing machine 700
Can I get a pic of the big one u are talking abt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.