Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. (12077 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Fireson: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Which Ijeoma?..

For ur info, I dnt date igbo girls,

They bleach a lot, I love them because they bleach and that makes them cheap,I use them, spit on them,and pay them igbo girls their token...

No sane Igbo girl would date your type.... Did you check your Dp before uploading? you are the king of bleaching yourself ( you are already red) . Ashewo woman pikin!!!! grin .... I fear who no fear your classless tribe in prostitution. Mpi ewu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:
liar, Igbos are naturally "YELLOW". or at most Chocolatey in colour because we eat White foods. Eg Akpu, Eba, Pounded Yam.

Yoruba and Edo na King-Bleachers with stretch marks all over.

Too much of AMALA makes them black..................heheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you daft? Most Edos don't even eat amala you dusty fool. And Edos, especially Esans have white pounder yam as a staple so I don't know what you're blabbing on about. Edos are arguably the most diverse set of people in Nigeria with various looks, languages/dialects and cultures. Even the Onojie/Zaiki of Ewohimi is as fair as a European and he's 100% natural. You need to go somewhere and off yourself because you look st.upid.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrCork:

...they dont sell news paper in yor village?.. Goat.. you IBO chicks mennn! ! (No ofeeense) undecided

As usual dem take light skinned girls swear for you.
I wanted to mention your moniker but decided not to because I knew you will be here in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Are you daft? Most Edos don't even eat amala you dusty fool. And Edos, especially Esans have white pounder yam as a staple so I don't know what you're blabbing on about. Edos are arguably the most diverse set of people in Nigeria with various looks, languages/dialects and cultures. Even the Onojie/Zaiki of Ewohimi is as fair as a European and he's 100% natural. You need to go somewhere and off yourself because you look st.upid.

Dont mind them, my mum is light skinned. I have an elder sister that is very light skinned too.
You need to meet the Onojie of one of the Ishan villages, very light skinned and his kids too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Again, we have another ignorant Nigerian. There are quite a few Edos who are fair. My dad and little sister are examples and they don't bleach. Even me, I'm reddish brown in complexion naturally. Why can't you fools just accept that there are various Nigerian ethnicities who vary in physical appearance... If a Nigerian isn't from the Southeast and they're fair, they must be bleaching huh.... man you people kill me with that bulls.hit man.

Well keep your B.S'ed opinion to yourself. You could even be a green-ogre-looking creature for all i care.

No be Enahi be fellow Edo bae like you. angry angry

Level-1 intellects find it hard to detect sarcasm, No hard feelings tho undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

Well keep your B.S'ed opinion to yourself. You could even be a green-ogre-looking creature for all i care.

Level-1 intellects find it hard to detect sarcasm, No hard feelings tho undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oya no vex.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

Level 1 intellect? I have more intelligence than you. And what I stated wasn't an opinion, it was fact, you dusty fool.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Level 1 intellect? I have more intelligence than you. And what I stated wasn't an opinion, it was fact, you dusty fool.

Stop na he was just joking.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

See dis rabbit!! Sokoto Gudali

No be my neighbor wey dey live for upstairs from Bini bleach hin skin so tey, hin green veins dey show like SPIROGYRA

Abi all doz Esan Oloshos wey dey shine for night when Nepa take light. Edo dey bleach and they are proud to tell you, but yoruba go say "emi o bora se, omo pupa ni mi"

Hahah I feel like sticking my hand through my computer screen and smacking you upside the head right now.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

grin cool
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Stop na he was just joking.

And so? I don't take that as a joke.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Dont mind them, my mum is light skinned. I have an elder sister that is very light skinned too.
You need to meet the Onojie of one of the Ishan villages, very light skinned and his kids too.

Which village?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

And so? I don't take that as a joke.

Your blood dey hot today angry

Apologise to him sad

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahaha this thread is comical. You have overemotinal hotheads and ignorant buffoons all rolled into one on here. Boy oh boy hahahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Which village?

Opojie, hope I spelt that right.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Apologise to him sad

Haha you heard her bro.. apologize. Do as she says or else she'll use that Esan witchcraft on you and destroy your destiny.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Apologise to him sad

My bad. I'm just in a bad mood and it set me off.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
HugoChavezJr:

Haha you heard her bro.. apologize. Do as she says or else she'll use that Esan witchcraft on you and destroy your destiny.

I am not a witch angry
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Opojie, hope I spelt that right.

Oh okay. That's in Esan Central by Irrua and Ewu. And it's spelled Opoji.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

My bad. I'm just in a bad mood and it set me off.

Do you like the communication you and I have?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

I am not a witch angry

Yes you are. Esan women are the biggest witches in the world. Very wicked women. They are very se.xy, but they are too wicked. Being intimate with an Esan women is like playing with fire.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Do you like the communication you and I have?

Ha...... what you mean by that?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
HugoChavezJr:

Yes you are. Esan women are the biggest witches in the world. Very wicked women. They are very se.xy, but they are too wicked. Being intimate with an Esan women is like playing with fire.

And who told you I am Esan?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Ha...... what you mean by that?

I mean you should apologise to him sad
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

And who told you I am Esan?

You just said you were. You've stated it numerous times on here.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Damn... she's grabbing you by the ballsack.... Hahaha Esan woman power no be small o.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Okay I'm sorry. I overreacted.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

As usual dem take light skinned girls swear for you.
I wanted to mention your moniker but decided not to because I knew you will be here in no time.

...see yor cokonut headlike pan cake....which knew did u knew? ..is askin u to change color too much to ask?.....an then u wonder y u cant find man on nairaland. . GOAT! (No ofeense). angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Okay I'm sorry. I overreacted.

Not to me na, to him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor cokonut headlike pan cake....which knew did u knew? ..is askin u to change color too much to ask?.....an then u wonder y u cant find man on nairaland. . GOAT! (No ofeense). angry

Me goat right ok no wahala angry
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Not to me na, to him. smiley

I did.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

aim5 said he is sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.