Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. (12043 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

I did.

Thank you so much wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Thank you so much wink

Why the winky face?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Me goat right ok no wahala angry

....sweery ama lover not a fighter. .I apologicze. ..anywsys since u ask..did I mention I drive£28'000 (cash) Range rover spot!! wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Why the winky face?

Have added you o.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Have added you o.

Hehe I saw it cool
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery ama lover not a fighter. .I apologicze. ..anywsys since u ask..did I mention I drive£28'000 (cash) Range rover spot!! wink

grin you are just crazy. Are you driving the cash or the Range rover?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Hehe I saw it cool

Hope u ain't upset because i asked you to apologize to him?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Badboiz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Maxi112:
anyway u r not d first person to say it or noticed it buh am not in anyway related to him am just proud of who I am

U look lyk goat kid... so this your skin is not bleached abi??.. weray
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Hope u ain't upset because i asked you to apologize to him?

It is what it is. Nairaland is one big circus anyways cool.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

U look lyk goat kid... so this your skin is not bleached abi??.. weray
I no get ya time nw, silent is d best answer for u.... u think every body thats fair bleached my dear just take a bck seat
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
Op where did you get this statistics from

yorubas are the kings and queens of bleaching abeg....most igbos are naturally lightskinned

are u calling a naturally black person bleached?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

bros you dey para o...which time i talk this one wey u yarn so?
all d bleaching creams and materials r all in d Igbo markets. and ibi femals patronises them more than any tribe.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enugu should top d list, Check what dis igbo lady said about Enugu girls bleaching.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
see, igbo girl always bleach like fucck especially their prostitutes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:
According to Nigerian cosmetics association, this few states are the states with the highest purchase of bleaching creams...

1.Enugu state

2.Imo state

3.Anambra state

4.Lagos state

5.Abia state

6.Edo state

7.Ebonyi state

8.Cross river state..

9.Ondo state

10.Ekiti state.

I think this igbo people are really taking bleaching as an occupation,, I think they really need some church...

Silly post
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
see, igbo girl always bleach like fucck especially their prostitutes

slowpoke

U r silly frm birth
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Badboiz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Maxi112:
I no get ya time nw, silent is d best answer for u.... u think every body thats fair bleached my dear just take a bck seat

Who is your dear?? I ain't gay nigga, snap a beta picture of urself in d day and let's see. Modafucker
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Maxi112:
anyway u r not d first person to say it or noticed it buh am not in anyway related to him am just proud of who I am

Mmm leme get my glasses on sad angry
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Margauxluv(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

That's it...you have won my award of the funniest quote and comment of the day...

Quote me with ur account number for your money

Kip fooling Ya ass
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by flokii: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
I reserve my comments...

Monalisa185 you won't see anything wrong with ur Igbo folks attacking yorubas now o...

I'm yet to see any attack d hausas/fulanis
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Margauxluv:

slowpoke
U r silly frm birth
truth is bitter isn't?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by flokii: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:
@op I know you are Yoruba and your people (male and female) are known for bleaching all over the world. Yorubas dont like the Charcoal skin colour God gave to them so they go about bleaching.

You better respect yourself or else I will post pictures of prominent Men and Women from Yoruba States that has bleached their skin, you wouldn't want the world to see that right angry

you get sense so?... yoruba and Igbo who bleach pass?

na so dem dey yellow pawpaw up and down... we no go know original from bleached

abeg go find somewhere siddon if you no get better talk
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
I went through peoples comment and I can't stop thinking why people take things way too personal, am mixed ondo and edo, am naturally light skinned not cos of my tribe but because of my parents genes, and as far as am concerned this thread is supposed to be funny, I don't find it insulting at all.... People from different tribe would definitely have something horrible to say about another tribe.. Things I only take personal is when it comes to gender bashing, but talking about tribes and taking it personal sounds a bit childish jor, laugh it off men.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Badboiz:

Who is your dear?? I ain't gay nigga, snap a beta picture of urself in d day and let's see. Modafucker
am not here for beauty contest, u either take it or leave it
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Maxi112: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Margauxluv:

Mmm leme get my glasses on sad angry
still waiting for u to get ya glass
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
aim5:

Level 1 intellect? I have more intelligence than you. And what I stated wasn't an opinion, it was fact, you dusty fool.

Guy what do you have in common with DUSTY FOOL...

You must really like that word...

Its funny sha..I guess you are referring to igbos dem as dusty fools...(no offense though)
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am light skin this,am light skin that..

No be sun reduce you bleaching intensity..

All this igbo girls, especially their ashawo dem...they bleach like madt..I spit on them when I see them..

Smelling things,.,.,'"::".,/()-,!;'..!?!'''
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Guy what do you have in common with DUSTY FOOL...

You must really like that word...

Its funny sha..I guess you are referring to igbos dem as dusty fools...(no offense though)

grin cheesy cool
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by oyeezah(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
not true, it's d yorubas. 8 out of every ten Yoruba girls u c bleach
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Monalisa185(f): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
flokii:
I reserve my comments...

Monalisa185 you won't see anything wrong with ur Igbo folks attacking yorubas now o...

I'm yet to see any attack d hausas/fulanis

really?

where's the attack?

who's actually attacking who here?

so you see nafin wrong wiv dah list up there?

a list without a link?

you mean you didn't really ask for a link?

so tell me, what exactly do you want me to see here?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by flokii: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Monalisa185:

really?

where's the attack?

who's actually attacking who here?

so you see nafin wrong wiv dah list up there?

a list without a link?

you mean you didn't really ask for a link?

so tell me, what exactly do you want me to see here?

hmmmm..

buh d guy fit be fulani na... or did he state his tribe in d post?

yet ur yeebos folkz didn't even bother to find out... d first point of call na yorubaa

maka why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here) / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.