Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. (12070 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
chigomiced:

bro are you for real? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why the doubt...
Make inquires from others who have won something from me...
Just do as I have said..
Or you may as well leave it..
Its in ur court..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by chigomiced: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Why the doubt...

Make inquires from others who have won something from me...

Just do as I have said..

Or you may as well leave it..

Its in ur court..

Bro just send etisalat recharge card to the number on my signature

Tanchu
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:
liar, Igbos are naturally "YELLOW". or at most Chocolatey in colour because we eat White foods. Eg Akpu, Eba, Pounded Yam.

Yoruba and Edo na King-Bleachers with stretch marks all over.

Too much of AMALA makes them black..................heheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be stupidd to mention Edo, Edo people dont have inferiority complex. Edos dont bleach because they are proud of who they are.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
@op I know you are Yoruba and your people (male and female) are known for bleaching all over the world. Yorubas dont like the Charcoal skin colour God gave to them so they go about bleaching.

You better respect yourself or else I will post pictures of prominent Men and Women from Yoruba States that has bleached their skin, you wouldn't want the world to see that right angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
chigomiced:

Bro just send etisalat recharge card to the number on my signature

Tanchu

I hate low life and low class niggers...

I said that I want to give you money, now u de beg for etisalat #100..are you not ashamed of ur self..

I hate you..skerout..poor kid..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by chigomiced: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

I hate low life and low class niggers...

I said that I want to give you money, now u de beg for etisalat #100..are you not ashamed of ur self..

I hate you..skerout..poor kid..

bros abeg make e end there..................

thanks...

cc

lalasticlacla

seun
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Monalisa185(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Yoruba may bleach more than the igbos o..

But they may be using locally made bleaching creams...

The statistics says highest purchase of bleaching creams...

So maybe the igbos buys more than the others, but the others may use locally used ones in quntum than the igbos...no offence intended o

abeg which one be 'locally made bleaching creams' ?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
chigomiced:

bros abeg make e end there..................

thanks...

cc

lalasticlacla
seun

Begger...

Cc
Lalasticlacla

Seun
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

You must be stupidd to mention Edo, Edo people dont have inferiority complex. Edos dont bleach because they are proud of who they are.

See dis rabbit!! Sokoto Gudali

No be my neighbor wey dey live for upstairs from Bini bleach hin skin so tey, hin green veins dey show like SPIROGYRA

Abi all doz Esan Oloshos wey dey shine for night when Nepa take light. Edo dey bleach and they are proud to tell you, but yoruba go say "emi o bora se, omo pupa ni mi"
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:
@op I know you are Yoruba and your people (male and female) are known for bleaching all over the world. Yorubas dont like the Charcoal skin colour God gave to them so they go about bleaching.

You better respect yourself or else I will post pictures of prominent Men and Women from Yoruba States that has bleached their skin, you wouldn't want the world to see that right angry

you dey fear ni!!!

JIDE KOSOKO,

SAID BALOGUN

SALAWA ABENI,

OSUPA SAIDI,

TOYIN TomaToes,

KOLLINGTON.

if you ask all of them now, dem go hala "pupa ni mii"

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by chigomiced: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Begger...

Cc

Lalasticlacla

Seun

Aka gum tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cc

Lalasticlacla

Seun
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

you dey fear ni!!!

JIDE KOSOKO,

SAID BALOGUN

SALAWA ABENI,

OSUPA SAIDI,

TOYIN TomaToes,

KOLLINGTON.

You are just crazy, did I ask you to list their names angry.

Anyway add Alao Akala to the list, he is the former Governor of Oyo State. grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

you dey fear ni!!!

JIDE KOSOKO,
SAID BALOGUN
SALAWA ABENI,
OSUPA SAIDI,
TOYIN TomaToes,
KOLLINGTON.

I need their photos..or I don't believe you..

Still waiting
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

you dey fear ni!!!

JIDE KOSOKO,
SAID BALOGUN
SALAWA ABENI,
OSUPA SAIDI,
TOYIN TomaToes,
KOLLINGTON.

Still waiting
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

No be my neighbor wey dey live for upstairs from Bini bleach hin skin so tey, hin green veins dey show like SPIROGYRA

Abi all doz Esan Oloshos wey dey shine for night when Nepa take light. Edo dey bleach and they are proud to tell you, but yoruba go say "emi o bora se, omo pupa ni mi"

No jokes apart Edo girls I have met dont bleach, not because I am from Edo State.

I have met very light skinned Edo girls, initially I thought they were from the East buy was surprised to find out they are from Edo State. One was from Benin and the other one was from Etsako.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:
According to Nigerian cosmetics association, this few states are the states with the highest purchase of bleaching creams...

1.Enugu state

2.Imo state

3.Anambra state

4.Lagos state

5.Abia state

6.Edo state

7.Ebonyi state

8.Cross river state..

9.Ondo state

10.Ekiti state.

I think this igbo people are really taking bleaching as an occupation,, I think they really need some church...
I Concur!!

come Anambra,unizik precisely...everybody fair sad
#nit referring to the nyash tho..nyash must black grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
chigomiced:

Aka gum tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cc
Lalasticlacla

Seun

You still have a chance of grabbing your price o.. That's if you stop insulting me o ..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by chigomiced: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

You still have a chance of grabbing your price o..
That's if you stop insulting me o ..

bros abeg park well...............

how can i go from price winner to begger and then bach to price winner

cc

lalasticlacla

seun

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

No jokes apart Edo girls I have met dont bleach, not because I am from Edo State.

I have met very light skinned Edo girls, initially I thought they were from the East buy was surprised to find out they are from Edo State. One was from Benin and the other one was from Etsako.

Lol, just kidding. All my Edo Guys as friends are all lightskinned guys. Same wit their babes. So i can come to an agreement 95% of Edo are natural.

But not Yeloba, mbanu!! The reverse is the case: 95% are Synthetic babes. I cannot date a Yellow Yeloba babe oo!! 20% of our upkeep money would end-up in HYDROQUINNOL-laced SOLVENTS.

Them fear "IBA" pass anything, that is why dem must to dey drink agbo-iba like say na 5-Alive.

MALARIA or IBA brings out the blackness in you grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Fireson: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
Op where did you get this statistics from

yorubas are the kings and queens of bleaching abeg....most igbos are naturally lightskinned

OP is a tribalistic bigot and beside Ijeoma just broke his heart. angry
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

You are just crazy, did I ask you to list their names angry.

Anyway add Alao Akala to the list, he is the former Governor of Oyo State. grin

Nutty-gal cheesy.......So what did you do,you just highlighted him abi?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You no even fear, me i list people wey i fit handled, you na POLITICAL_BLEACHING_AGENT you dey go after. Who is your informant?

Men but dat guy fit act as a Double-Agent. Today he's YELLOW, tommorrow black. Two personae one person, a classic MI5 Triple Agent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Diamonddris(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fireson:

OP is a tribalistic bigot and beside Ijeoma just broke his heart. angry

Which Ijeoma?..

For ur info, I dnt date igbo girls,

They bleach a lot, I love them because they bleach and that makes them cheap,I use them, spit on them,and pay them igbo girls their token...
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Enahi(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

Nutty-gal cheesy.......So what did you do,you just highlighted him abi?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You no even fear, me i list people wey i fit handled, you na POLITICAL_BLEACHING_AGENT you dey go after. Who is your informant?

Men but dat guy fit act as a Double-Agent. Today he's YELLOW, tommorrow black. Two personae one person, a classic MI5 Triple Agent grin grin

The man bleaching no be here o, they suppose give am award for bleaching. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by predatorX: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:

Still waiting

Are you a Nigerian?? As in, you no get DSTV ni!!

Okay, just ask google to show you their "HELLBOWS" or "VINGAALS"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
Op where did you get this statistics from

yorubas are the kings and queens of bleaching abeg....most igbos are naturally lightskinned

...they dont sell news paper in yor village?.. Goat.. you IBO chicks mennn! ! (No ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:
According to Nigerian cosmetics association, this few states are the states with the highest purchase of bleaching creams...

1.Enugu state

2.Imo state

3.Anambra state

4.Lagos state

5.Abia state

6.Edo state

7.Ebonyi state

8.Cross river state..

9.Ondo state

10.Ekiti state.

I think this igbo people are really taking bleaching as an occupation,, I think they really need some church...

..ok....was wrong wit lightskin females? ...u dont like them? angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
....kaiiii....who own to lightskin ice cream loookin booooobsi on the bottom page?....I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) she aint from that nigeria! ! (No ofeeense) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrCork:

...they dont sell news paper in yor village?.. Goat.. you IBO chicks mennn! ! (No ofeeense) undecided
undecided pig go and smoke
no offeinse

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by MrCork: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

no offeinse

.....insted of changein yor color to lightskin yellow so u can find great guy like me...u waste yor enagy ob nairaland pretendin to be one of us..a londoner..GOAT! ! (No ofeense) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Fireson: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

no offeinse
No be small pig grin... With him red skin!! na him bleach pass ooo!! Nwa nmog, Ashawo woman pikin cheesy

Just ignore them...... cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
predatorX:

Again, we have another ignorant Nigerian. There are quite a few Edos who are fair. My dad and little sister are examples and they don't bleach. Even me, I'm reddish brown in complexion naturally. Why can't you fools just accept that there are various Nigerian ethnicities who vary in physical appearance... If a Nigerian isn't from the Southeast and they're fair, they must be bleaching huh.... man you people kill me with that bulls.hit man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.