Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,245 members, 7,839,294 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61275 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by prinsam30: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2015
I wonder how this become a news on Nairaland, and what can this news help move the ministry to the permanent on Nairaland?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by WELOADEDCOM(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Kud
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by activefibre1(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided

guy u profvok ooo. Shoor..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nellybii: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:

are u okay touch not mine anointed

lol
And you are non annointed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Abdhool(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2015
Shhhuuu.. ..pastor sef dey use bodyguard ๏╭╮๏
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by moneay(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Who see that white woman with curves!!! I mean real curves

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kelzgie44: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
ggrin:
u crayundecided
Na your papa??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by linaluv: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2015
God bless the highly annointed man of God, David Oyedepo. but i d like to ask where was bishop benson idahosa during the nigerian civil war, what was the church doing as at then, did they try to advise government against the war , i see great men of God attending this . the founder of the church must be very great and existed during the war, i want to know what he did as at that time to save lives seeing he was the spiritual father of the nation as at then.

what did the church do during and before the civil war

no offence please i just wanna learn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
The notorious yoruba fraudster

Your angry and hurtful words don't mean anything and won't change anything.

Pump that anger in making something worthwhile out of your life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Speechless3:

Na u anoint them?
no allow God curse u ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Timileyin(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
He is a theift cause the richest men in ur family still can't afford to by a car
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by surryade(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Benson Idahosa that was buried by OGBONI CONFRATANITY the same man uplifted xtainity in nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Only God knows best,as to why they live off the poor church goers,living large & flying PJ's like all their members are well fed.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Codedworld1: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2015
even though am a muslim have personally witness ur good work.many more blessing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:
shocked undecided lipsrsealed no allow God curse u ooo

Abeg go...u sure say God never curse u finish.

Blind man undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
akksplendor:
David Oyedepo and his wife Faith arrived Benin city in their private jet this morning. They are in Benin city for the 40th anniversary of Church of God Mission Miracle Center which was founded by late Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa. Oyedepo and his wife were welcomed by Bishop Margaret Benson-Idahosa, her son Feb and daughter in-law Laurie.

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-walida-one-of-3-beautiful.html

kk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by denco4: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
My prophet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

be careful , oyedepo is not one of them ..if he was a muslim I guess you will not worry if he had a private jet or not ,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

To all the haters screaming "how many private jets did Jesus have"?

Did Jesus use a Phone? No
stop using your phone now

Did Jesus drive in a car? No, he trekked
don't drive in a car/vehicle anymore start trekking undecided

Hater gone hate, no matter what

God please, take style bless me like Oyedepo
u just said rubbish(sorry to say) all those who ask u those questions u wrote were trying to point out that Jesus lived a simple life....with how great Jesus was while he was on earth he even performed "mad ass" miracles that ur so called great men of God perform yet he lived a simple life he did not use d opportunity to extort people. Jesus even went as far as assigning d work of collecting voluntary donation to Judas.. In no time did Jesus use this contribution to start buying boat and royal roman robes or latest shoes..ur argument of saying Jesus trekked so we should trek is so dumb and stupid. Why can't u say we should stop eating chocolate too cos Christ did not eat chocolate... Jesus .only made d point of living a simple life what is d point of emersing various wealth and possession when u are d one that is preaching that every thing in d world is vanity? This is not God's blessing this is devil's "glory of the world" that he offered Jesus and he rejected

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by banggy: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

Haba bros take am eay nah... but sha u said the truth. May GOD help us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Family bizniz
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Ololanla: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
This is one of the reasons you will remain the way you are.......continue
itsMrIke:
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by uwadia79(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Be careful with what u say against a man of God. I don't know who made u a judge of real or fake pastors,pls b careful, don't incure a curse upon yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by yvesboss(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

Be guilded my man against false ulterances.
God bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Mekurexx: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2015
NICE TO SEE PAPA & MAMA AGAIN!.... MISS THOSE FULFILLING SPIRIT FILLED MESSAGES IN CANAANLAND cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Speechless3:

Abeg go...u sure say God never curse u finish.

Blind man undecided
ugly girl
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015
And still collecting tithe from his gullible flock, LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.