Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61272 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:

are u okay touch not mine anointed

Werey ni eleyi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:

Learn to spell kiddo
are you not aware of typographical Mr old age?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by guysis(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
djkellyu:
How a stolen / missing phone can be tracked

http://www.learnerstools.com/2015/11/how-stolen-phone-can-be-tracked.html?m=0
That stuff doesn't work!!!
#selah
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Speechless3:

Not until we see her grin

we?? make una spoil our relationship for us abeg o just gerarahere mehn......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:

Werey ni eleyi
oluku
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ooshinibos: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut da fùck up

Ode

Do you know him personally?

you sound like an arrogant and angry Nigerian , ..
Yes , I know him personally , do you know him ?..
the people that are donating the money are not complaining ( maybe they are reaping the benefit of giving ... ) why the he*CK are you disgruntled ?...it is not an easy task to collect money and buy private jet from people , if it is easy , you will have done it already bulldoza :-) ....
try it bulldoza and raise money in the name of religion and see if you will succeed . ode

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor

Modified: It is funny how many of you who have quoted me have resulted to insults. Clap for yourselves you dimwits.
This is a man who slapped a lady because she said she was a witch for Jesus, in civilised countries his ass who have been sued, but nope he was praised by all you feeble minded stooges.
I don't really care enough about Oydepo, but trust me, he and every other pastor in this age are end time pastors, after you all claim we are in the time na.
Nonsense!!!!

PS: this is my first ever FTC on FP... Okay nothing really special there

We are all in the endtime,endtime posters

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:

are u okay touch not mine anointed
anointed? really? what a fool lol.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dats true o, Benson idahosa was one of Papa oyedepo's mentors! God bless the real men of God who do according to his will!

When Oyedepo dey suffer for Kaduna, haters were not born, were Oyedepo will sacrifice his entire savings to buy benches and oda tins for God, haters wen in oblivion, when Oyedepo would fast for almost two years, haters were busy eating their destiny, when Oyedepo took God's work personal and go d extreme lenghts, haters were inexistent! When Oyedepo went to Ota forest, d headquarter of witches in Yorubaland, haters knew none of it, when oyedepo spend sleepless nighhts receiving inspiration from God to write bookks, blawdy haters were snoring in their beds! When Oyedepo will minister in 5 services every Sunday, twice daily, haters couldn't stand for 10mins! Wen oyedepo's Winners Church's influence changed d economy of Ota and environ, wit more people moving from Lagos to areas like iyesi, osuke, atan, etc, haters were....infact make I stop! cos haters will always be haters! And Oyedepo will always be oyedepo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by flexyfranky(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
When u talk against som1 dat is wealthier dan u cos of hate, u will neva get wealth. That's why most of u can't board plane in ur life not to talk of buying a jet.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ruchidera:
Good to see Mrs Oyedepo once again
I remembered that period she was almost dead due to ill health but God restored her.
Lovely!
Yea! She spent months in hospital abroad taking treatments and today she's strong again, halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by sewhenu(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigeria pastors and private jets...flamboyant lifestyle and all..How many of their church members get to enjoy these luxuries? When did flying commercial become less economical? What's the social responsibilities of our churches to the general public? Out christian leaders need to cut down on some of these excesses...I'm yet to know of a Nigerian imam that has a private jet...just my own opinion anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ELGREF(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennygee:
It had to be emphasized that it was in their "private jets".

I don't have issues with buying private jets if these jets are bought in the name of the church for Missionary use or for logistics.

For example, using the jets to fly missionaries to different countries for missions, using the jets to fly members for church conferences for a meager or no cost.

Using the jets for humanitarian purposes, eg, charity use.

If its the motive for buying the jet and it is in the name of the church, it can't be a wrong thing.

But i'll be more concerned with how they treat their widows and needy.

In between, one thing i love about Winners congregation is the fact that they help each other on sundays after church. People with cars give lifts to those who don't and there are buses to ease transport fares to church.
they gave up to #250k to the needy whom has spent up to 6month on their satellite churchs,pls let be careful of how we talk against successful people ....I decree and declare breakthrough over my life ijn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
ELGREF:
they gave up to #250k to the needy whom has spent up to 6month on their satellite churchs,pls let be careful of how we talk against successful people ....I decree and declare breakthrough over my life ijn.

I never said anything against the church, did i?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
yvesboss:

one thing i believe in is the reward that comes after sowing....research deep down into when these men of GOD labored and sowed to the good cause of the emacipation and glorification of the kingdom of God...now that God has blessed their store house to overflow, people dont seem to understand that its their time to reap.

Please be guided my man....GOD bless you.
the only thing I will say is God's blessing for those doing his will is not earthly possession that Paul referred to as "refuse", God's blessing his everlasting...if oyedipo is trully blessed by God u should not see people that can't afford 3square meal in his church..the school he own should be affordable at least if not free. And he will do things that won't stumble others cause d bible says do not do things that stumble ur brothers...in this case, buying a private jet when almost all ur church members are poor is a stumbling block and not a blessing...I even think people going to his church self av been jazzed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ELGREF(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennygee:

I never said anything against the church, did i?
no,I never quote against you.sorry if the write up directed to you, i don't mean harms
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by christabell18(f): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
you are an idiot. even the bible says we shouldnt judge. infact is ur tithe part of it. and aw sure are you that he uses the church tithe for living.it's ur fingers and ur brain that thunder will fire. nincompoop
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by christabell18(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
infact you are a bastard
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chief scammer enjoying total affluence @ the expense of his gullible congregation. Ride on sir. All na part of yahoo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Sanchase: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Majority of Nigerians are gullible, they are made to believe they are victims of evil spirit and the pastors sell hope to them.
Hey guess what "there is no such thing as evil spirit stopping you", if you are failing in your endeavors that's because you are failing to plan properly. These is no such thing as your enemies fighting you spiritually.
Oyibo pple are doing better than African countries today because they keep superstitious belief aside and through innovative science and technology.
I weep for gullible Nigerians who continually buy hope from Nigerian Churches in the name of following Man of God, more like Man of Terror.
When Jesus was here, he only had his sandals, there was bicycles in those days but he never owned one sad.
Nigerians should wake up to reality, it's only in Nigeria that i see where people believe Prayer is a substitute for doing something. God has giving every man the ability to be great, use that ability don't sit down and expect your prayer without any action to move mountains. Engage in activities and widen your scope of opportunities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided

You know what pains me when I see ignorant people like you is no matter how much money you work for or steal you will NEVER get an inch as rich as he is not to talk of super ceding him, it's not a curse but when you decide to insult an anointed man just because of his success you can never reach that realm of success .

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
elantraceey:

You know what pains me when I see ignorant people like you is no matter how much money you work for or steal you will NEVER get an inch as rich as he is not to talk of super ceding him, it's not a curse but when you decide to insult an anointed man just because of his success you can never reach that realm of success .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
bigass:
Thief of a man.

Why can't he enter Sosoliso airline. Why does he need a Private Jet? Private Jets from Lagos To Benin. I only pity his gullible church goers who sees this lover of money as god.

In the last days ....get thee behind me you workers of iniquities.

Why are you soo pained ? Is your one naira in it?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=searching4loove post=39986686] Ehya you don't have to, from your signature I can deduce that you're living a very sorry life and you just have to pour out your frustrations here. Don't worry son , you'll make it soon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
ephi123:
How come the only BLESSINGS Nigerians place all the emphasis on is physical and material blessings. Is that all there is to the kingdom of God? So ministers should no longer be held accountable or questioned? Why?

PROSPERITY teachings have taken over the church today, sadly. No depth, no spiritual growth, no preaching of repentance, forgiveness, no sound doctrine, no emphasis on getting to know God personally and growing in a relationship with Him, but rather a gospel of GIMME GIMME GIMME. It is so focused and all about what God can give us / what we can get from Him.

By the way, not a kobo of any of these things will be taken anywhere at the end of it all.

Sweerie have you read any of his books? Trust me if you have , you won't say this, he's a FAITH preacher not a prosperity preacher but you genuinely have faith and walk with God , there's no way you won't prosper . 1corinthians 9:8 and 3john 2 comes to mind.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by olami100(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

Express yourself here

Like if you love Men of God being rich grin

Share if you hate Men of God being rich undecided
A rich man is someone who his wealth circulate to the poor people.. Pls tell me how many poor pple are benefiting from oyedepo wealth? Am not sure u are benefiting from it also!! Well A rich man in my context is someone who allows is wealth to affect the poor people..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by etta90(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

sometimes you have to watch what you say...!!! not everything is written in black and white.... judge not~the bible tells us...!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Your god must be proud
who b dis one?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ojo4life(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
moscobabs:
Only God knows his men grin grin
that oyinbo get curve o
lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
who b dis one?

I'm the guy that god revealed in a vision that you should use your brain smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.