Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61276 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by RealAlfranco: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
I've never agreed with u on anything before. But with what u wrote up there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:
ugly girl

U cant afford cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by yvesboss(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
u just committed rubbish(sorry to say) all those who ask u those questions u wrote were trying to point out that Jesus lived a simple life....with how great Jesus was while he was on earth he even performed "mad ass" miracles that ur so called great men of God perform yet he lived a simple life he did not use d opportunity to extort people. Jesus even went as far as assigning d work of collecting voluntary donation to Judas.. In no time did Jesus use this contribution to start buying boat and royal roman robes or latest shoes..ur argument of saying Jesus trekked so we should trek is so dumb and stupid. Why can't u say we should stop eating chocolate too cos Christ did not eat chocolate... Jesus .only made d point of living a simple life what is d point of emersing various wealth and possession when u are d one that is preaching that every thing in d world is vanity? This is not God's blessing this is devil's "glory of the world" that he offered Jesus and he rejected

one thing i believe in is the reward that comes after sowing....research deep down into when these men of GOD labored and sowed to the good cause of the emacipation and glorification of the kingdom of God...now that God has blessed their store house to overflow, people dont seem to understand that its their time to reap.

Please be guided my man....GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Drahmah: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

To all the haters screaming "how many private jets did Jesus have"?

Did Jesus use a Phone? No
stop using your phone now

Did Jesus drive in a car? No, he trekked
don't drive in a car/vehicle anymore start trekking undecided

Hater gone hate, no matter what

God please, take style bless me like Oyedepo
cheesy lol. God bless you for this. Hypocritical people abound on here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by laurel03(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

Express yourself here

Like if you love Men of God being rich grin

Share if you hate Men of God being rich undecided
everybody is a Man of God.... Or you will call urself man of devil because u dnt have jet ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided

people don't know their boundaries when it comes to spiritual matters. my dear please don't bring God's judgement upon yourself by judging others. judgement is strictly of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by shegxy9(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
u r d one to judge? mumu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by globalresource: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

Pity yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, may the Almighty God help us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ogarocket(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wetin concern me!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
KingsleyCEO:

people don't know their boundaries when it comes to spiritual matters. my dear please don't bring God's judgement upon yourself by judging others. judgement is strictly of God.

FUCCK U AND OYEDEPO undecided BRAINWASHED MUMU

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Speechless3:

U cant afford cheesy
cheesy winkI have a precious gf noni...we way beta
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by BelieveLima(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor
May God almighty have mercy upon your soul.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by IceDude(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
moscobabs:
Only God knows his men grin grin
that oyinbo get curve o
Ashawo grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennygee:
It had to be emphasized that it was in their "private jets".

I don't have issues with buying private jets if these jets are bought in the name of the church for Missionary use or for logistics.

For example, using the jets to fly missionaries to different countries for missions, using the jets to fly members for church conferences for a meager or no cost.

Using the jets for humanitarian purposes, eg, charity use.

If its the motive for buying the jet and it is in the name of the church, it can't be a wrong thing.

But i'll be more concerned with how they treat their widows and needy.

In between, one thing i love about Winners congregation is the fact that they help each other on sundays after church. People with cars give lifts to those who don't and there are buses to ease transport fares to church.

i like your innocence... giving lift to someone who does not know what his next meal will be is helping nah...hmmm...its all good...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
iswallker:

i like your innocence... giving lift to someone who does not know what his next meal will be is helping nah...hmmm...its all good...

That's why churches have welfare departments, if they are working.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by bjcuntis(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

ON IMPULSE I WOULD WANT TO INSULT YOU ND SAY ALL SORTS TO YOU BUH ITS NT WORTH IT. U KNW WHY? COS THOSE WHO ATTEND HIS CHURCH HAVE RESULTS, THEY GIVE COS THEY GET BK WHAT THEY GIVE IN MANY FOLDS, THO M NT SAYING HE SPENDS TITHE ND OFERING COS HE HAS HIS BUSINESS. HAS ANY WINNER MEMBER BEEN TO UR HOUSE TO COMPLAIN TO YOU. IF U DNT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO SAY I SUGGEST U SHUT THE HELL UP. FINALLY, A LITTLE WORD OF ADVICE 1 chorinthians 16:22 TOUCH NT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. IF U LOVE UR LIFE ND WANT TO PRSERVE IT PLS ND PLS KEEP UR HATEFUL OPINION ABOUT OYEDEPO ND ANY MAN OF GOD FOR THAT MATTER TO URSELF.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

where is your anger coming from? you better help you generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

where is your anger coming from? you better help your generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by saammyy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

YOU SOUND BITTER AND FRUSTRATED, I HOPE IT DOESNT REFLECT THE STATE OF UR LIFE, ITS NOT LIKE I WOULD BE SUPRISE IF IT DOES. PLEASE GET A LIFE. WHo needs ur 10 percent, feed urself first.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by bjcuntis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

FUCCK U, UR PAPA AND OYEDEPO
its no use to banter words with you its clear u have no sense of reasoning.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by eikenberry(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=searching4loove post=39974383][i][b] undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE :it is unwise to conclude this way,although am not comfortable with men of God living a sophisticated lifestyle,i believe it's not in our place to judge cos God have already taken the substance the are just wasting container...the problem is when the have a lazurus @ their doors(i see many in their churches),thats were they'll pay the price
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

Friedplantain, is that you? grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

To all the haters screaming "how many private jets did Jesus have"?

Did Jesus use a Phone? No
stop using your phone now

Did Jesus drive in a car? No, he trekked
don't drive in a car/vehicle anymore start trekking undecided

Hater gone hate, no matter what

God please, take style bless me like Oyedepo

You sound like a greedy materialistic christian.
When there were chariots, Jesus trekked on foot and rode on a donkey as a lil boy and in the Triumphant entry.
While the rich dressed lavishly, christ did humbly.by humbly i dont mean rags.
Jesus fed people who came to listen to His word
Jesus never amassed wealth for himself. Not even one hut was His.
A pity those claiming to be Christlike are living in lavishly. The wprd remain, it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to.enter the kingdom of God. Rich pastors included.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
na which one be the bishop and which one be the wife?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

msglobalwonder read this and get sense small grin grin tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
bjcuntis:
IF U LOVE UR LIFE ND WANT TO PRSERVE IT PLS ND PLS KEEP UR HATEFUL OPINION ABOUT OYEDEPO ND ANY MAN OF GOD FOR THAT MATTER TO URSELF.
including olumba olumba?revd kings?oshofa of cele and co?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kumuyi stands out no private jet

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by meccuno: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

lolz....oga calm down na.....grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by tanning(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

see how envy and bitterness is emitting from ur post because of a man GOD has blessed cos of people like you just to shame you and mute you. Yet you still dey run your. Mouth instead to pray for GOD to bless u like my Papa u just dey. Beef am with ur poverty infested mouth. If. You think its easy go and gather people to give u tithe and offering to buy private jet yes we pay the tithe and offering to GOD and we are not complaining and are ur are beefing. You dare call my papa scammer. Daddy I only envy the grace of GOD upon ur life I wish to be like you. May GOD. Bless u with more kingdom wealth. To the Shame of the world for we serve a GOD of wealth and riches. For the expansion of his Kingdom.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
tanning:
see how envy and bitterness is emitting from ur post because of a man GOD has blessed cos of people like you just to shame you and mute you. Yet you still dey run your. Mouth instead to pray for GOD to bless u like my Papa u just dey. Beef am with ur poverty infested mouth. If. You think its easy go and gather people to give u tithe and offering to buy private jet yes we pay the tithe and offering to GOD and we are not complaining and are ur are beefing. You dare call my papa scammer. Daddy I only envy the grace of GOD upon ur life I wish to be like you. May GOD. Bless u with more kingdom wealth. To the Shame of the world for we serve a GOD of wealth and riches. For the expansion of his Kingdom.

E nor go beta for u and ur god Oyedepo. na thunder go strike both of una dead. brainwashed mugun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.