Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) (18991 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by 69MissedCalls(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
kwarified grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by NOBODYY: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
I c u
You be police undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
good kid
u r a fool u know
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
please... eyeservice award.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
u r a fool u know
k
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by saasala(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Dats good

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..

You too dey talk
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
saasala:

You too dey talk
u too de observe me
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
k
dats beter
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by leoebhos101(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

by commenting what u commented on ur previously commented comments grin

His priviously commented comment was just a joke sir, doesn't warrant ur reply.
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
dats beter
k
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
leoebhos101:

busy body who asked for ur opinion .okay i have noticed u .oya swerve
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Jetjacky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wow that's lovely.... Short cut pays also.. Heavily grin grin both here on earth and in hell

By the way, check out the reply of human right coalition to Nigeria military on their recent article on ipob issue

https://www.nairaland.com/2734192/biafra-human-right-coalition-warns#39979365
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by boboLIL(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
leoebhos101:

thank u sir
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by ipreach: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
i hope EFCC will not arrest her for this award
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Pamelayoung: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hypocrites everywhr.
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by flokii: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Saraki's orente... grin
the guy get eyez abeg... fine woman
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by creserve: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
ipreach:
i hope EFCC will not arrest her for this award
Thief and wife of a thief! Waiting for EFCC and CCT to complete their jobs! No award can wash you clean.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by Khez: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Celebrating a thief........

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by badman007(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
What's the update on her case? Swept under the carpet abi? Typical naija, one step forward, two steps backwards
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by AJOT99(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
boboLIL:
how did I wrong u Sir?

I also wanted to ask
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by SamiraF: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
viviangist4:
Hard Work Pays, the wife of the Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki, Madam Toyin Saraki was made the WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria having served as the first Chair of its Board. Congratulations madam The White Ribbon Alliance is a coalition of individuals and organizations united to make pregnancy and childbirth safe for all women and newborns. see photo from the event below.

source http://viviangist.com/bukola-sarakis-wife-toyin-made-the-wra-grand-patron-in-nigeria-photo

Honour well deserved to Mrs Toyin Saraki. I love this woman for her consistency to stopping maternal deaths. Can't believe she's over 50, she looks much younger.
Re: Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) by SamiraF: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
badman007:
What's the update on her case? Swept under the carpet abi? Typical naija, one step forward, two steps backwards

You mean that fake political petition? Where is Lamorde now? In a sane democracy the EFCC should produce the fake petitioner and prosecute him/her for attempting to tarnish the name of an innocent and upright woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Peter Obi Meets Paul Ryan, United States Speaker, For 2nd Time In 2 Years / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.