Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (13330 Views)

Real Life Love Stories: Valentine’s Day Edition. H Pluscommunity / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by blessedfavoured: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
True words misspicy.
Mine wasn't anger really, but I was too blunt, I'd say things without considering other people's feelings. My secondary school parting book was filled with that, but I decided to change it. I'm now a pro at sugarcoating my words.

Like you when I'm angry, I cry. Jolllyjoy you can try it, it works. Not infront of people oh, its a way I release the emotions. Not because I'm weak, but because there's so much going on in my mind at that moment and I'm trying soo hard not to explode.. Some release emotions by shouting, others listen to music. Just try to find something that helps you calm down, then you can go back to speak to the person later.

These days I'm so good at ignoring/blanking out, so I haven't cried due to anger in a long time.

That said, who knows a good foundation for oily skin asides marykay please?(makes me breakout)
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
blessedfavoured:
True words misspicy.
Mine wasn't anger really, but I was too blunt, I'd say things without considering other people's feelings. My secondary school parting book was filled with that, but I decided to change it. I'm now a pro at sugarcoating my words.

Like you when I'm angry, I cry. Jolllyjoy you can try it, it works. Not infront of people oh, its a way I release the emotions. Not because I'm weak, but because there's so much going on in my mind at that moment and I'm trying soo hard not to explode.. Some release emotions by shouting, others listen to music. Just try to find something that helps you calm down, then you can go back to speak to the person later.

These days I'm so good at ignoring/blanking out, so I haven't cried due to anger in a long time.

That said, who knows a good foundation for oily skin asides marykay please?(makes me breakout)
brb.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by blessedfavoured: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:
lol @ blessedfavoured....why not treat ur oily skin rather than masking with foundation for how long?

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.360nobs.com/2014/03/oily-skin-care-by-olumakeovers/&sa=U&ved=0CB0QFjACahUKEwjF0MLr95fJAhXCpIgKHdJOAmA&sig2=9CsH_yf1bpb_DFthSYMdNQ&usg=AFQjCNG-9OvG83XSqW-aUGNQnaKv4wHVhA

Thanks for the link,
Is it weird that I use/have used everything on that list save for the primer(s) and setting spray. Mom I've tried but I didn't use it for too long after reading that it has a ph of 10, which is not good for the skin.

I guess I should rephrase the question to I need a mattifying foundation. More like an all in one kinda foundation so I reduce how many things I rub on my face everyday.

Thanks x
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Twaci(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nuellah02:
Onila, firstEVA, Twaci, Introvert, Queenfav. Your attention is needed here.
Here at last cheesy.

Sorry ladies, been offline for a while now smiley.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Twaci:
Here at last cheesy.
Sorry ladies, been offline for a while now smiley.
oh welcom miss wink your contributions are highly welcomed smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
blessedfavoured:
True words misspicy.

Have you tried classic foundation? It's actually cool for oily skin...... For the anger issue, I lock myself in my room and cry myself to sleep but I also make sure there's a background music to help push out all emotions and wen I'm done I'm as good as new

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
morning friends.....i need a tutorial on keeping a guy on friendzone cheesy....help its a urgent matter

cc everybody

punkyveer are you up yet?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
morning friends.....i need a tutorial on keeping a guy on friendzone cheesy....help its a urgent matter

cc everybody

punkyveer are you up yet?

Lol, you're crazy. Who is the unlucky guy? cheesy I hope it's not catlova because I want you two married ASAP tongue

Been up for hours. Got stuff to do but the rain is holding me back. How's your morning going so far?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're crazy. Who is the unlucky guy? cheesy I hope it's not catlova because I want you two married ASAP tongue

Been up for hours. Got stuff to do but the rain is holding me back. How's your morning going so far?

Just tell em abt ur guy. If he doesnt exist, fake it. Make sure its nothing compared to em.

Or betterstill, tell em abt ur escapades, if they dnt exist, fake it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy no b me teach u ooo.

@punkyveer, haba u know she loves me na. She wants to tell oda guys to stay clear grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No he is an outside nairaland guy.....

i can't marry catlova naw,he is yoruba cheesy

just lay on ur bed and enjoy the rain
morning is just the usual routine,i think i need a change of schedule already,well that will be when your cousin marries me grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Just tell em abt ur guy. If he doesnt exist, fake it. Make sure its nothing compared to em.

Or betterstill, tell em abt ur escapades, if they dnt exist, fake it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy no b me teach u ooo.

@punkyveer, haba u know she loves me na. She wants to tell oda guys to stay clear grin

LMAO.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

morning is just the usual routine,i think i need a change of schedule already,well that will be when your cousin marries me grin

cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

grin

Lol, I don't know what you can do about your "outsider" guy. You can always tell him to kick rocks I guess. Because keeping him as a friend might send mixed signals. I'm not an expert in this area because my method is being direct even if it hurts their feelings.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Misspicy
is the deed done
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Misspicy
is the deed done
its next week ma'am
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
its next week ma'am
oook...i wan hear feed backcheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Morning ladies....been sometime we chatted in here gringrin

how is the harmattan and how are you all coping?

any suggestion of.how to keep warm,sweaters and cardigans are not helping sadsadsadsad

cc

punkyveer, mznaett, jollyjoy, klassiquette
hannysmilez,oyind17, prettythicksme,
mrsphyno, twaci,darkskinnedgoddess, blessedfavoured
skypeople, missbizy,sexxydiva, luckymay,
Bbsharon, omotayor123, beautiful ladies
around here please come in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Omotayor123(f): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Spicy me never see harmattan ooo tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Bbsharon(f): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Harmattan can be frustrating.

The weather is just too harsh.
you can learn some new cooking skills n how to prepare new foods especially not from ur own locality.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
I love harmattan seasoncheesycheesy

season of freezy,cozy,scenty and silent dark nightscheesycheesy

this is also the season of newbabiescheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Richiy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hey ladies...I have been looking for a thread like this and I stumbled on this one... I truly miss having girls in my life and hope to reconnect here...
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I love harmattan seasoncheesycheesy season of freezy,cozy,scenty and silent dark nightscheesycheesy this is also the season of newbabiescheesycheesycheesy
[
chisos shocked. joy don't tell me you are preggies tonguetongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Spicy me never see harmattan ooo tongue
please where is your location am on my way biko cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
Harmattan can be frustrating.

The weather is just too harsh.
you can learn some new cooking skills n how to prepare new foods especially not from ur own locality.
over harshness dey worry am cheesy

I have not much time

is that how you manage the cold!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
[
chisos shocked. joy don't tell me you are preggies tonguetongue
cheesycheesycheesy

am not jor
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:
Hey ladies...I have been looking for a thread like this and I stumbled on this one... I truly miss having girls in my life and hope to reconnect here...
wow cheesy welcome darl,anything at all just share

advice,recipe,money venture or even a new maga cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Omotayor123(f): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
please where is your location am on my way biko cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Richiy(f): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
wow cheesy welcome darl,anything at all just share
advice,recipe,money venture or even a new maga cheesy
Hehehe... maga oooo
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
Morning ladies....been sometime we chatted in here gringrin

how is the harmattan and how are you all coping?

any suggestion of.how to keep warm,sweaters and cardigans are not helping sadsadsadsad

Try aboniki balm grin

cc

punkyveer, mznaett, jollyjoy, klassiquette
hannysmilez,oyind17, prettythicksme,
mrsphyno, twaci,darkskinnedgoddess, blessedfavoured
skypeople, missbizy,sexxydiva, luckymay,
Bbsharon, omotayor123, beautiful ladies
around here please come in
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by ipain: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Diddyydiva, happy birthday girl smiley hello everyone, wish her a happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.