Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (13324 Views)

Real Life Love Stories: Valentine’s Day Edition. H Pluscommunity / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by IamLEGEND1: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
Jollyjoy, on the contrary, the guy's silly to have created that thread even when he confirmed that the girl was following. I don't see visiting an internet friend as a crime. Before the said girl visited, I believe they had been quite close.#but i no fit visit internet girl for house on first date oo.. The annoying one is the girl that sent nude pictures to an online guy.#na dat one i no fit try.
gurl wen i read dat op thread i no fit vex,it bad to think the guy con still describe am finish,kinda annoying....

Most times gurls send nude pix for financial benefits you know,

which in my own opinion is very wrong...
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
misspicy come pursue dis onecheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
jollyjoy just leave them guys as long as dey behave demselves cheesy

seriously i went tru that thread and i felt like crying,pple af always accused me of carrying pple matter for head dats why i no do agressive campaign der.....

truth is I as a person have been dere n done dat,no one is a saint and yes we all make mistakes at one point in our life,i hope d lady in question learnt a lesson or two.....
every other lady should please wisen up,be friendly but not to revealing,relationships,dating,outing with a guy to me is a game of risks and trials
the risks makes it more interesting you know,the gurl have learnt her lesson,abeg bring rice for me shacheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
missp icy come pursue dis onecheesy
abeg leave him,his on his best behaviour no cause for alarm grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
I need that ''Act like a lady think like a man''book. Anybody have an idea of what the book is about?
its all about being smart...noting really special about the book, just the name
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

abeg leave him,his on his best behaviour no cause for alarm grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

i wan interview u,can icheesycheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op an orange shoe/clutch wont be bad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:

i wan interview u,can icheesycheesy cheesy
hope am safe o cheesy

thanks Eve0000,orange/lemon green,amma match dem n see...wat about accesories am using bold beads,do you think orange too?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by IamLEGEND1: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
misspîcy come pursue dis onecheesy
see now she wants to make me derail this thread.......
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
A blue clutch will go with your lemon green dress

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
see now she wants to make me derail this thread.......
pls dnt derail.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
A blue purse will go with your lemon green dress
too sharp but cool,i love red and bluecheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
too sharp but cool,i love red and bluecheesycheesy
you have to be light skinned to successfully pull off this look
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
A blue clutch will go with your lemon green dress
lovely what about red...i loved hot red,can u get a picture of red and lemon green?
and am not lightskinned
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

hope am safe o cheesy

thanks Eve0000,orange/lemon green,amma match dem n see...wat about accesories am using bold beads,do you think orange too?
yea orange will do cos any other colour might just spoil the whole thing
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ox blood or red can go too

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cc: IamLegend1, BUTCHCASSIDY, SUNDANCE KID, Freemanan

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
you have to be light skinned to successfully pull off this look
ooops,am nt light skin.
misspicy:

lovely what about red...i loved hot red,can u get a picture of red and lemon green?
I have done that
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
Cc: IamLegend1, BUTCHCASSIDY, SUNDANCE KID, Freemanan
what for
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
ature
6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
Men: A change in thinking may improve your sex life. Get the details on seven common mistakes guys make with women, and learn how to avoid them.

Sex Drive Killers
Mistake 1: Sex Starts in the Bedroom
Men may turn on like a light, but for women, arousal doesn’t happen so fast, says sex therapist Ian Kerner, PhD.

Pave the way during the day by hugging, kissing, and holding hands. Have some fun together, and show you appreciate her.

Food to Inspire Lust: Aphrodisiacs Throughout History
Feeling safe and secure in the relationship is key for a woman to really let loose during sex, Kerner says. A long hug can go further than you’d think. “Hugging for 30 seconds stimulates oxytocin, the hormone in women that creates [a] sense of connection and trust.”

Mistake 2: Assume You Know What She Wants
“Just as many women are faking orgasm today as 20 or 30 years ago,” Kerner says. So, if she’s not enjoying herself, you might not know it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions like “How does this feel?” or “Do you want something different?”

In other words, ask for directions.

ADVERTISEMENT
Mistake 3: Stick to Your Plan
Don't think that "if it worked the first three times, it will work the next three times," says sex therapist Sari Cooper, LCSW.

What turns her on may depend on her mood, and where she is in her monthly cycle. “Perhaps her nipples are more sensitive or her genitals are less tingly,” Cooper adds.

Pay attention to your partner, says psychologist Lonnie Barbach, PhD. “Try different things and she how she responds.”

What Happens to Our Bodies During Sex
When you find something that works, linger on it. Women often complain that men move on to the next thing just as they really start to enjoy an activity.

Mistake 4: Keep It Strictly Physical
Expand your idea of pre-intimacy. Some men "focus on physical stimulation and often ignore mental stimulation,” Kerner says.

While men get stirred up by what they see, “women fantasize a lot during sex as part of [the] process of arousal.” Join in -- share a fantasy or a sexy memory.

ADVERTISEMENT
Mistake 5: Expect Intercourse to Give Her an Orgasm
For 80% of women, intercourse alone won’t do the trick. Why not? Most sex positions don’t directly stimulate the clitoris.

There are other ways to pleasure her. “Women orgasm much more consistently from MouthAction than from intercourse,” Kerner says. Also, try sex with the woman on top, or a vibrator made for couples to use during sex. “Men should feel comfortable, not threatened, with intimacy gadgets,” he says.

To help her hit the high note when you do have sex, take time to get her going before you make your entrance. “The closer women are when they start intercourse, the more likely they are to have an orgasm,” Barbach says.

Female Sexual Dysfunction
Mistake 6: Skip the Seduction
Women like to be seduced. "Seduction is as important as, or sometimes more important than, technique,” Cooper says.

It helps to know what kind of turn-on your partner likes, whether it’s oral, visual, or mental, she says. “Does your partner like it when you talk dirty over the phone or text? Trace your finger slowly up her chest? Flirt with her at a bar?”

Also, if you like what you see, say so. "Let a woman know how desirable she is,” Barbach says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mistake 7: Focus on Ringing the Bell
Most women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm, but it's more complex than you may think.

Some men "don’t understand the anatomy of the clitoris,” Cooper says. It’s more than the small "button" you can see. Its nerve endings spread throughout the vulva and inside the vagina. All are potential pleasure points worth exploring.

“You can go back and forth,” Cooper says. Paying too much attention to the glans, at the top of the vulva, can take away from pleasure for some women. It's so sensitive, that too much stimulation can hurt.
firstEVA:
I have done that
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
ature
6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
Men: A change in thinking may improve your sex life. Get the details on seven common mistakes guys make with women, and learn how to avoid them.

Sex Drive Killers
Men may turn on like a light, but for women, arousal doesn’t happen so fast, says sex therapist Ian Kerner, PhD.

Pave the way during the day by hugging, kissing, and holding hands. Have some fun together, and show you appreciate her.

Feeling safe and secure in the relationship is key for a woman to really let loose during sex, Kerner says. A long hug can go further than you’d think. “Hugging for 30 seconds stimulates oxytocin, the hormone in women that creates [a] sense of connection and trust.”

“Just as many women are faking orgasm today as 20 or 30 years ago,” Kerner says. So, if she’s not enjoying herself, you might not know it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions like “How does this feel?” or “Do you want something different?”

ADVERTISEMENT
Don't think that "if it worked the first three times, it will work the next three times," says sex therapist Sari Cooper, LCSW.

What turns her on may depend on her mood, and where she is in her monthly cycle. “Perhaps her nipples are more sensitive or her genitals are less tingly,” Cooper adds.

Pay attention to your partner, says psychologist Lonnie Barbach, PhD. “Try different things and she how she responds.”

When you find something that works, linger on it. Women often complain that men move on to the next thing just as they really start to enjoy an activity.

Expand your idea of pre-intimacy. Some men "focus on physical stimulation and often ignore mental stimulation,” Kerner says.

While men get stirred up by what they see, “women fantasize a lot during sex as part of [the] process of arousal.” Join in -- share a fantasy or a sexy memory.

ADVERTISEMENT
For 80% of women, intercourse alone won’t do the trick. Why not? Most sex positions don’t directly stimulate the clitoris.

There are other ways to pleasure her. “Women orgasm much more consistently from MouthAction than from intercourse,” Kerner says. Also, try sex with the woman on top, or a vibrator made for couples to use during sex. “Men should feel comfortable, not threatened, with intimacy gadgets,” he says.

To help her hit the high note when you do have sex, take time to get her going before you make your entrance. “The closer women are when they start intercourse, the more likely they are to have an orgasm,” Barbach says.

Women like to be seduced. "Seduction is as important as, or sometimes more important than, technique,” Cooper says.

It helps to know what kind of turn-on your partner likes, whether it’s oral, visual, or mental, she says. “Does your partner like it when you talk dirty over the phone or text? Trace your finger slowly up her chest? Flirt with her at a bar?”

Also, if you like what you see, say so. "Let a woman know how desirable she is,” Barbach says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Most women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm, but it's more complex than you may think.

Some men "don’t understand the anatomy of the clitoris,” Cooper says. It’s more than the small "button" you can see. Its nerve endings spread throughout the vulva and inside the vagina. All are potential pleasure points worth exploring.

“You can go back and forth,” Cooper says. Paying too much attention to the glans, at the top of the vulva, can take away from pleasure for some women. It's so sensitive, that too much stimulation can hurt.
Jollyjoy:
what for
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
ature
6 Sex Mistakes Men Make

Sex Drive Killers

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Eve0000:
yea orange will do cos any other colour might just spoil the whole thing
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
Cc: IamLe gend1, BUTCHCAS SIDY, SUNDA NCE KID, Freema nan
do u have a sister
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

hope am safe o cheesy

no fear,you wouldnt die.

What is the worst mistake you have ever done on a first date
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
please ladies ignore this boys if we don't reply dem dey will get out....its obvious goats will always be goats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ney.. lol I don't even have to derail it, SexistBastard is doing a nice job angry
misspicy:

do u have a sister
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lunatics have come to derail grin

God bless the Queen grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigga, Spamming works faster than Derailing(Technically they are the same thing)

Misspicy you must make this thread open to guys you sexist piece of... Those are my conditions lipsrsealed
Vanquay:
Ney.. lol I don't even have to derail it, SexistBastard is doing a nice job angry
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by olajorn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
klassiquette:
I'll prefer the lemon green gown with a navy blue heel (it'll make the gown more pronounced), a nice clutch (preferably gold) with gold accessories, mild and a more natural makeup...... Blood red is too bold a color to me
please wake up,its morning already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.