Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (13322 Views)

Real Life Love Stories: Valentine’s Day Edition. H Pluscommunity / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

awww...i af drained your battery embarassed

i will make sure i refresh nairaland till you are back....i love you smiley
Hey! I hope you're not too upset with me. embarassed
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Fulaboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:

awww...i af drained your battery embarassed

i will make sure i refresh nairaland till you are back....i love you smiley
hannysmilez undecided??
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
JimiCoker:

For you baby, I could be tongue
Lol, just kidding. I'm a man who's in touch with his feminine side. Yeah, cups may take some getting used to, but I think they're better in terms of leak prevention and durability

Great!cheesy

That is a good thing. I just dey pity your daughter
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Laveda(f): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

Great!cheesy

I like your moniker. wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laveda:

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

Thanks smiley
Anytime dear.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
hannysmilez undecided??
What have I done to Fulaboy??
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by joseph1832(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
What have I done to Fulaboy??
Hey you! You disappeared. Hope work didn't propose to you? LOL.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Hey you! You disappeared. Hope work didn't propose to you? LOL.
LOL. Its not that serious.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by joseph1832(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
LOL. Its not that serious.
Really? I doubt it oh because if it wasn't that serious I'd been seeing more of you. You disappeared for like a day plus...
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Fulaboy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
What have I done to Ful aboy??
no! NOTHING at all! what was misspicy saying to you? sad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Hey! I hope you're not too upset with me. embarassed
no bae i guess you have been very busy...hope you cool
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

Great!cheesy
Why d'you pity my daughter?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by blessedfavoured: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice thread misspicy... Let me join the party. cheesy

Tampon is hard work, the pain ugh. And now there's cup, how tiny is the cup though, and how is anyone able to shove it up there?

And then with tampons, you risk something called toxic shock syndrome tss could be fatal.

I hope there will be a makeup discussion soon...
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by blessedfavoured: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
JimiCoker:

Why d'you pity my daughter?

You know too much about tampons and periods as a guy. But its a good thing, I guess.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
blessedfavoured:

You know too much about tampons and periods as a guy. But its a good thing, I guess.
Hehehehe. Know your prey. Nothing lowers a woman's guard faster than talking about her period, for some strange reason. Then I swoop in and gut her, figuratively of course tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Thanks smiley
Laveda:

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
queenfav:
Nuellah,let me announce my presence here.Please all should help me thank God o.My younger brother was hit by a bike on sunday,at a point he was having seizures and unable to breathe.he was placed on oxygen and taken with ambulance to a teaching hospital.He is much better now sha and on admission.There was no brain injuries or serious damage,Just a small pelvic fracture that can be treated with drugs.God is wonderful indeed.If not,it would have been another story by now.
Thank God for your brother
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
no! NOTHING at all! what was misspicy saying to you? sad
Feminine issues. wink there's no cause for alarm. Ka ji ko?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:

no bae i guess you have been very busy...hope you cool
Yeah,I've been kinda busy. I'm cool tho,thank you.
Anyways,I think royal blue would be a great combo for lemon. Red looks like you tried too hard.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Fulaboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Feminine issues. wink there's no cause for alarm. Ka ji ko?
*sigh*
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hi ladies,hope you all cool and how was the weekend....

please i want to know if anyone experience ovulation pains.... embarassed is there some kind if drugs to use?

cc punkyveer hannysmilez prettythicksme jollyjoy laveda blessedfavoured jimicoker etc
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Laveda(f): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:

please i want to know if anyone experience ovulation pains.... embarassed is there some kind if drugs to use?

cc punkyveer hannysmilez prettythicksme jollyjoy laveda blessedfavoured jimicoker etc
I don't think there's any drugs for that, the pains doesn't last long. . You just have to endure maybe for a day or two

How you feeling?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by blessedfavoured: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol yeah misspicy I do. I don't use medication for mine tho, its not as bad as mp. You could try using a hot water bottle.

Hope you feel better soon.

Is yours usually on one side?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Lol yeah mi sspicy I do. I don't use medication for mine tho, its not as bad as mp. You could try using a hot water bottle.

Hope you feel better soon.

Is yours usually on one side?
lower abdomen very annoying pain
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Hannysmilez(f): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2015
misspicy:

*smiles*. I experience it but I don't pay that much attention.
I don't think its neccessary but if you have a low threshhold for pain you can always use ibuprofen or naproxen. On the hand,you can go on birth control,they pause ovulation hence there's no pain.
I think I heard that taking chocolates and vitamins also help,not too sure sha.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

shocked ovulation pains
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
How can i control my anger pls,i get angry at the slightest provocation and it becoming a problem to love ones........

I need helpsadsadsad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shocked ovulation pains
yes naw,i guess you don't experience it....bae woman dey suffer
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
How can i control my anger pls,i get angry at the slightest provocation and it becoming a problem to love ones........

I need helpsadsadsad
verily i say unto you,you are not alone....i bet your anger is not as bad as mine sef,in my anger i have spoilt a lot of things and destroyed relationships...inshort at work people fear to mess with me.....

even u can see traces of it the way i fight back on nairaland

lol well all this were in d past yes am a new n different creature,inshort before i can get angry now,it will take a very hard pull,n wen m angry now i resort to tears grin

u will wonder how i did it right,bae it took i heavy wrong step i took to open my eyes.......i lost a very huge sum of money because of anger,i losed respect and love...do u know wat i did,i faced my punishment,started from scratch,i was like d rag everyone can mess with but i controlled d anger welling in me coz i couldn't afford to lose money again......

you don't have to wait for a disaster before you cool ur temper....u just have to think about the after effect of ur anger,so wen nxt sumone push ur button,you will just force a smile and overlook it....trust me it works wonders,stop taking things serious,if someone insults you,just smile and say ojola jesu cheesy......

i swear with time you will get over it...den always pray,asin say a word of prayer everyday after confessing ur sins....i bet you will be good to go

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
cc jolllyjoy

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

verily i say unto you,you are not alone....i bet your anger is not as bad as mine sef,in my anger i have spoilt a lot of things and destroyed relationships...inshort at work people fear to mess with me.....

even u can see traces of it the way i fight back on nairaland

lol well all this were in d past yes am a new n different creature,inshort before i can get angry now,it will take a very hard pull,n wen m angry now i resort to tears grin

u will wonder how i did it right,bae it took i heavy wrong step i took to open my eyes.......i lost a very huge sum of money because of anger,i losed respect and love...do u know wat i did,i faced my punishment,started from scratch,i was like d rag everyone can mess with but i controlled d anger welling in me coz i couldn't afford to lose money again......

you don't have to wait for a disaster before you cool ur temper....u just have to think about the after effect of ur anger,so wen nxt sumone push ur button,you will just force a smile and overlook it....trust me it works wonders,stop taking things serious,if someone insults you,just smile and say ojola jesu cheesy......

i swear with time you will get over it...den always pray,asin say a word of prayer everyday after confessing ur sins....i bet you will be good to go
so am not alonesmileyrolleyessmiley

quite a reliefcheesycheesy

will meditate on your words bae, the thing eeeh,funny thing is after tempers have cool you will sit down and ask yourself if it worth it self,..

Thanks for this...gratefulwinkwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.