Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into (589 Views)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / Which One Of These Relationship Do You Think Will Last Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by noblegrex: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello hilarious Nairalanders, I want to ask questions from ladies and gentlemen in the house.Before I do so,I want to tell you what promted that question. My bro is in a relationship with a lady he loves so much,but he's having a particular problem with this lady for years now,and she has refused to change. This is a guy that loves being happy regardless of any situation, and his girlfriend is often moody regardless of any situation.he always tried to know what's up with her but she'll not tell him anything.above all, this lady does not have any sense of humour at all, and this guy loves being hilarious.well, to cut all the hullabaloo story short,the guy is planning on leaving her to find someone that has same nature as his.he said he's tired of saying either five words before she could say 1 or say 10 words before she could say 2. My question is;is it worth leaving her because of that? 2-what kind of relationship do you want. Conclusin;he asked me,and I told him I want a friend,a companionship,some one that can confide in me and I can also confide in her,very hilarious and fun to be with.so,I can't blame him because he's got that from me. The real question is;WHAT TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP DO YOU WANT Or PREFARE to put it that way.
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP, I want a Jack & Rose kind Of Relationship..... Not with any Lady BUT With Affluence cool.
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
I want very serious and cordial Relationship with God
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oh wen I wake up wake up in d mornin

I see ur love baybayyyyy

Kuchi kuchi love
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by obiorathesubtle: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]the type where it's a girl and not a fellow boy[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by DiegoNakel(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Some that has the same I qualities I have or the exact replica of me!!! Meanwhile I'm still searching for my Paloma
Re: What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want Or You Are Into by tablu: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Communication is key in a relationship...let him walk away from from her,plenty women are out there joor

(1) (Reply)

. / On The Merits And Pitfalls Of Sex With Circumcised Versus Uncircumcised joysticks / What Would You Do If Your Ex Girlfriend Treat You This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.