Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92564 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by justicejay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
HIN NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY WHO PRAY FOR PARIS WITHOUT PRAYING FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by godoluwa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
I S L A M A B A D!!!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Holyman3(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
One bad news about injustice is that it will surely come back as long as the history is passed on to the unborn.

When France was killing the Algerians, Libyans, Haitians, Ivoriens and the rest of the undeveloped world, they never knew that a day like this would come.
They didn't give it terrorism tag, they gave it a beautiful name.

I don't support killings in anyway and I commiserate with the families that lost their loved ones but what goes around comes around.

Nigeria would one day, witness the wrath of Biafra. Keep on with your atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by tomakint: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
Imagine if God can declare the religion's progenitor, Ishmael, "a wild man"........truly Islam is not fit for humans with sense......may the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not saying turks, syrians and muslims in general don't live in Germany. I am saying compared to france and the U.K the number is ridiculously low in comparism which is why radicalism is at an all time low. All that will change with the arrival of thousands of Muslims in the country.
you call up to 5million low.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by judedwriter(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
wagazala:
May their souls RIP.

Sometimes I wonder why God allows these things, what has the innocent done to deserve this?
heart-breaking question. We are at the edge of d great tribulation. -our only security is in God as we wait a new heaven and earth where no terrorist or terror of any kind exists.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

you call up to 5million low.

In a country of 80 million, yes. Plus Germans are very old school in their mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeybarca: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
INDEED ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
wahala everywhere,even here on nairaland. Make dis world kuku end jo,make everybody go sleep in peace

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ipreach: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
So terrorist has entered France that want to host Euro cup next year?

There is God o o o

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
na wa o
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
You see what the "religion of peace" has caused again? angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by bashydemy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
thundafire:
sweet looking police men nt our olokpa dat nothing nd in other news wen GEJ was in power hawks called APC accused him of insensitivity instead of supporting fight against terror but check out france dy opposition re supporting dy ruling party
I tire for people like you, Did you see PDP supporting PMB now, Instead they want PMB Govt to fail and PDP will be put to shame...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Holyman3 post=40025807]One bad news about injustice is that it will surely come back as long as the history is passed on to the unborn.

When France was killing the Algerians, Libyans, Haitians, Ivoriens and the rest of the undeveloped world, they never knew that a day like this would come.
They didn't give it terrorism tag, they gave it a beautiful name.

I don't support killings in anyway and I commiserate with the families that lost their loved ones but what goes around comes around.

Nigeria would one day, witness the wrath of Biafra. Keep on with your atrocities. [/quoteDear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Maghan37: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
The last time I checked religion is not a determinant of virtues.For instance in d U.S when 2 men went into a black church & killed 16 pple to commemorate the confederate states and the murder of several muslims by serbs were not done by muslims. Any one irrespective of religion is capable of great evil.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by justmenoni: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most immigrants are not truly running away from home cos of security issues... Check economic refugees and u gonna understand better...

quote author=philfrey08 post=40009010]And these migrants are running there....
No where is safe in this world joor. Just stay in ur house[/quote]
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
justicejay:
HIN NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY WHO PRAY
FOR PARIS WITHOUT PRAYING FOR MY
COUNTRY NIGERIA
biafra nko?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by idupaul: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Terror...the new source of POWER!!!

I just wish they concentrate their activities on these wicked rulers & some satanic businessmen...

Sorry France...we have lost so many thousands o'er here (Naija) to Boko attacks!

You are a fool dude.... a super big foool
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Hero10001: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
That's moha's ishhh and thats islamic way.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Amiee99(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073449_assad_jpeg51695b9816a9bbd79578f717a8758f0d

To all those shouting Islam, people involved in the crisis have confirmed no shouts of Allahu Akbar. The police have dismissed claims that it's an extremist attack. So, before you casr your stones, think.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by yehmi01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=40025961] [
Nigeria would one day, witness the wrath of Biafra. Keep on with your atrocities. [/quoteDear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?quote]

The love of money is the primary heart beat of an average Igbo man.

All you are asking is way too much for a man that puts money before every other thing so please it can't happen.

At least not in this time and age.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by seguntijan(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Clarity
-------------
The explanation of the atrocities of terrorists in Paris shooting few hours ago is Exactly what we were trying to explain about the terrorism of Israel on the Innocent Muslim and Christian Palestinian People on the Palestinian lands over time.. Do you get it now?
My Hearts Bleed For The People Of Paris
I still find my emotions jolted and my consciousness drying away over Paris attack that has led to at least the death of 120 people today. This is wicked, evil and extremely insane. I pray those behind the terrorism be brought to more severe pains very soon.
Could this have been a coincidence that anytime France seeks to support and recognise Palestinian Freedom. They get attacked ?
This still puzzles my reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:

I Dont think so...
Its more of insensitivity...

So annoying that after all these years one cannot rely on NL for breaking news ..
actually they are simply scared.. I heard seun was bullied by muslims in the forum after so many verbal attacks on islam in nairaland.. Thats why he does everything to please them.. E.g by creating special section that no one dares go for them and also do everything possible not to move threads of attrocities commited in the name of islam to frontpage to avoid people bashing islam.. He is just a puccy...not that he is insensitive... I would probably get banned for this post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ZUBY77(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.

Sharap.
This can happen anywhere.
I had a gun for two years in Berlin Germany.
All it would take was for me to get fed up with life one day and start shooting sporadically in a crowded place.

This shit happened in USA, happened in London, Madrid and more.. And you think it can't happen in Germany that has 10 borders with different countries.
Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland and even Liechtenstein.
What does it take the terrorists to cross from France to Germany and start shooting the first set of people they see?
Germany is just one minute away from France in many places.

Say what you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
yehmi01:

The love of money is the primary heart beat of an average Igbo man.

All you are asking is way too much for a man that puts money before every other thing so please it can't happen.

At least not in this time and age.
so biafra is just a mirage grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by omooba969(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
These Islamic terrorists are the true Muslims!

They follow the tenets of Quran.

Quote me anywhere. grin

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by 3kay945(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

y haven't it happen before. how many attacks hv u heard dere before to compare to france.

Am amused when you use 'never' as if you're small god watching over the country.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Sharap.
This can happen anywhere.
it can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ZUBY77(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
it can never happen in Nigeria

Yes I guess.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yes I guess.. Lol
stop laughing out loud so as not to wake your landlord

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by adexdon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Isis shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.