Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92531 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
jonhemma11:
More

France, Britain as well as the other european and Arab slave/colonial masters will all eventually pay for the evil they commited against other groups of people

This is just a fact of life

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by herald9: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
bukatyne:
May their souls rest in peace and God console their loved ones behind.

IF GOD CONSOLES, WHAT WILL WE HUMANS DO? angry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by yehmi01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
so biafra is just a mirage grin

It is ohh.

The once shouting every where are the once that dont have any major thing a stake.

Where a mans treasure is his heart will also be dir.

You are telling an igbo man to forget his treasury just like that. Haba.

The likes of the sudan that he mentioned, war had torn every treasure apart so it is easier for them to just let go.

So all the investment own by igbo men they will carry it on dir head abi.

(Please uche if u get car me i won buy nana and i get cash now na self.

And i need car parts like 5 containers.)

Tell that to any business minded Igbo man and see if he will not for get other matters sharp sharp. grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by raphok1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=LORDDICE post=40024865][/quote]

EVEN THE BEST PLAN IN THE WORLD WOULD NOT WORK FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT ONE EYE. BIAFRANS DONT SEE AS ONE
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by justicejay(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
biafra nko?
its only Nigeria I know.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rip

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by wiseoneking: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.
what is this one saying? what is germany. Lol. Watch out that will be the Hub of terrorism. Let them continue to assimilate 1mill terrorist infested assylum seekers. Admit muslim in your country and invite terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
justicejay:

its only Nigeria I know.
[i][/i]Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
yehmi01:

It is ohh.

The once shouting every where are the once that dont have any major thing a stake.

Where a mans treasure is his heart will also be dir.

You are telling an igbo man to forget his treasury just like that. Haba.

The likes of the sudan that he mentioned, war had torn every treasure apart so it is easier for them to just let go.

So all the investment own by igbo men they will carry it on dir head abi.

(Please uche if u get car me i won buy nana and i get cash now na self.

And i need car parts like 5 containers.)

Tell that to any business minded Igbo man and see if he will not for get other matters sharp sharp. grin
you are damn right my man

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

9/11 almighty America suffered terrorism. When again, Boston bombing took place. Lizard squad hacked into Sony. So a dummy like you who watches pictures in the name of news should eat sh*it and stop talking. Terrorism happens anywhere. Just pray Boko haram doesn't remember your village. You no go get mouth to speak further.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Elle277(f): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
wahala everywhere,even here on nairaland. Make dis world kuku end jo,make everybody go sleep in peace

No let Don Jazzy hear dis one o, abeg take am easy biko. grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

France, Britain as well as the other european and Arab slave/colonial masters will all eventually pay for the evil they commited against other groups of people

This is just a fact of life

What group of people? The Arabs?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BABANGBALI: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
omooba969:

No let Don Jazzy hear dis one o, abeg take am easy biko. grin
Don jazzy no wan go heaven ni?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by dammytosh: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Which of the gun men is at large ?

U see all these i pass my neighbour bloggers self
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam to the best of my knowledge is a curse. "Allah Hu Akbar" is meant to praise God. How then do you praise God and kill people.
The fact is, they been traced the whole whatever to Islamic state.
Smh, religion of peace indeed, confusing the minds of human beings into a war that they will never win. No religion in this world will bow 100% to Islam. It can't, it won't ever happen.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
dammytosh:
Which of the gun men is at large ?

U see all these i pass my neighbour bloggers self

Read the news. Yes they are at large.
Only 8 were killed. And the attack took place in 8 locations in Paris.

Get your facts clearly
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by vladimiros: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
whatis1god:
In as much as I extend my sympathy to the people of paris
I don't believe the hypocrites called Christians should even point accusing finger because u people brought us where we are today.
From killing innocent people both adults and babies to raping innocent girls and women and raping us financially.
Therefore, let all the Christians keep mute and lets hear from the atheist in the house not the hypocritic christians.
In fact, christians are the worst beast that ever evolved in this world. They are our misfortune.
1. Who killed 6-7 million jews?
ANS= Europpian christians
2. Who gave us colonization in both africa and in asia?
NOTE: during this period our ancestors were continually killed. Their wives and daughters raped at gun point.
No wonder, wole soyinka referred to them in one of his poetry as "people who knows all book but never know the book of love".
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

3. The LRA in Uganda, Congo DR, and South sudan that had claimed so many lives since eighties to date with the help of holy spirit. Who are they?
Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

The Spanish inquisition, the Portuguese inquisition just to mention but few were not authored by any other religion but Christians.

Check their bible, its so filled with hates, sexism, rape, killing of innocent babies all in the name of religion.
So you think you have the effrontry to not make a mute when the word terrorism is being mentioned?
Pls give me a <br />
These are just few among the terrorist act displayed in the bible.
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

So just keep quiet
Even the gun those animals called ISIS use are made and given to them by this same Europian christians
are you so daft to say you didn't know that?
Hypocrites everywhere

you probably blame christians for your slow Internet connection

islam is a religion of hatred simple,

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

Anything can happen anywhere. Almighty USA were once brutally attacked too remember? Show some sympathy.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by 4everGrand(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
warrior01:

But you never said that when the Nigerian terrorists killed innocent protesting Biafrans. Hypocrisy at its peak

Wat u saying? What do both incidents have in common? Huh?

See guy, go and chill pls.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Adek15(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

9/11 almighty America suffered terrorism. When again, Boston bombing took place. Lizard squad hacked into Sony. So a dummy like you who watches pictures in the name of news should eat sh*it and stop talking. Terrorism happens anywhere. Just pray Boko haram doesn't remember your village. You no go get mouth to speak further.
I'm surprised only 1 or 2 persons are blaming Islam for this bombing on NL....
RIP to the victims. Sometimes I wonder y God allow all these things to happen.
Anyway, Allah knows best.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by charmosky(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
may God help to protect man kind from the hands of this barbaric muslims embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...iwe na ewem
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by justicejay(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
[i][/i]Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
endorse.they should start immediately
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by freshboi34(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,

I have never read something half as stupid as this in my entire life.instead of us uniting together to fight terror you keep on preaching the hate crusade..#dumbskul

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by omooba969(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Don jazzy no wan go heaven ni?

Not yet sir! grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adek15:
I'm surprised only 1 or 2 persons are blaming Islam for this bombing on NL....
RIP to the victims. Sometimes I wonder y God allow all these things to happen.
Anyway, Allah knows best.

Crap. That's because news hasn't gotten to them. Islam is known for this kind of rubbish. I'm following the news and here is what you Wonna see your ISIS. Brothers are aways at what they know best, killing and destroying

Read and see what you blood sucking demons do in the name of religion

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/paris-attacks-france-blames-isis-vows-merciless-response-n463441

Islam won't be 1 religion people would look up to with all this. People will soon hate you and curse you fellows on the streets!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by sparkwil(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
kadis007:
when fire have nothing to consume, it start consuming itself. Bush and Tony Blair have more than apology to tender for all these problem. After all Tony Blair said few weeks ago that their actions ( UK, USA and other allies) in the middle East led to the birth of isis. #prayerfortheworld

Did their actions also lead to the emergence of other Islamic vampire cults like boko haram or Al shaabab.
Keep fooling urself by denying the obvious that in Islam is packed all the demons of violence from hell

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
freshboi34:

I have never read something half as stupid as this in my entire life. instead of us uniting together to fight terror you keep on preaching the hate crusade..#dumbskul

@bolded,

Your politicians know what they are doing, terror is now a means to an end.

They create terror & you wanna fight it...laughing in igbo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
wiseoneking:
what is this one saying? what is germany. Lol. Watch out that will be the Hub of terrorism. Let them continue to assimilate 1mill terrorist infested assylum seekers. Admit muslim in your country and invite terrorists.
lol. you dont know they are more muslim in germany than france n uk yet no poo like dis hv happen to them. they hv what we called "security" that u can't find any where in europe.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by chaddy16: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is not to late for ya Muslims to accept Christ into ya lives. You know you are not on the right part. There's no shame in converting to a Christian. You could be an instrument of a peace revolution. God bless you as you think deeply and decide.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Josco24685(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
Mr ITK what is ur problem?? Even America was attack............ Be wise in what you post nd stop behaving like an infant.. Probably u must be one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.