Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92525 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
loksman:
are you okay?
don''t quote me again
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by sparkwil(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
But ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, and the cunts responsible for the Paris attacks aren't christian organizations. We don't see christians, hindus, buddhists, or atheists beheading those who disagree with them, do we? Seriously you so-called 'moderate muslims' should spend more time taking a stand against these extremists instead of trying to justify violence by showing how other religions are bad.

Well said....
Unfortunately ur post won't make any sense to that lunatic

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Josco24685:
Mr ITK what is ur problem?? Even America was attack............ Be wise in what you post nd stop behaving like an infant.. Probably u must be one
i dont say what i dont know. germany has more muslims than uk and france yet hv u heard of any attack in germany. ask urself y always france n uk?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by TamedWolf90: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Rip
The Truth

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Amiee99:

To all those shouting Islam, people involved in the crisis have confirmed no shouts of Allahu Akbar. The police have dismissed claims that it's an extremist attack. So, before you casr your stones, think.

You definitely sick in the head!
Why is ISIS then claiming responsibility? You don mad before? Abi you smoke opium?

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by erinolu(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim 
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims 
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim 
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim 
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims 
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims 
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims 
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims 
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims 
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims 
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims 
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims 
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims 
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims 
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims 
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims 
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims 
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims 
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims 
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims 
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims 
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
The Charlie Hebdo Murderers were Muslims
Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza 
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they 
blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME
THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they 
were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.

RIP!

Are you f**king joking? It can happen to any country. France has been reluctant to beef up its security after Charlie Hebdo's case.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
don''t quote me again
ok dear smiley...you sounded so stupid tho.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by LORDDICE(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
raphok1:

EVEN THE BEST PLAN IN THE WORLD WOULD NOT WORK FOR A PEOPLE WITHOUT ONE EYE. BIAFRANS DONT SEE AS ONE

yeah, although, I am not from d eastern part of d country. I am from d north central. plateau state to be precise
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by antontech(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sorry to say it, I think Islam is the problem of the world now... ISIS, Boko Haram, Alshabab, Alkaeda, and so many others... what should we do them?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by manuroq(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
God must be praised in every situation
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

I hope you will get some sense in the year 2016!!!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ezechinwa:

I hope you will get some sense in the year 2016!!!
mumu
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kunlegboye(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ummmmh...In 2013 ,about 60% of Tunisians polled said that they no longer attend mosque but instead pray at home. The reason given was the violent ideology they promoted there!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Previously, France was just nibbling at the ears of muslim extremists in a dicey game but now France have been handed carte blanche to have a full carnal knowledge of them.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Icecomrade: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
whatis1god:
In as much as I extend my sympathy to the people of paris
I don't believe the hypocrites called Christians should even point accusing finger because u people brought us where we are today.
From killing innocent people both adults and babies to raping innocent girls and women and raping us financially.
Therefore, let all the Christians keep mute and lets hear from the atheist in the house not the hypocritic christians.
In fact, christians are the worst beast that ever evolved in this world. They are our misfortune.
1. Who killed 6-7 million jews?
ANS= Europpian christians
2. Who gave us colonization in both africa and in asia?
NOTE: during this period our ancestors were continually killed. Their wives and daughters raped at gun point.
No wonder, wole soyinka referred to them in one of his poetry as "people who knows all book but never know the book of love".
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

3. The LRA in Uganda, Congo DR, and South sudan that had claimed so many lives since eighties to date with the help of holy spirit. Who are they?
Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

The Spanish inquisition, the Portuguese inquisition just to mention but few were not authored by any other religion but Christians.

Check their bible, its so filled with hates, sexism, rape, killing of innocent babies all in the name of religion.
So you think you have the effrontry to not make a mute when the word terrorism is being mentioned?
Pls give me a <br />
These are just few among the terrorist act displayed in the bible.
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

So just keep quiet
Even the gun those animals called ISIS use are made and given to them by this same Europian christians
are you so daft to say you didn't know that?
Hypocrites everywhere

Islamism is terrorism.
The world would ve been a better place to live in

The world would ve been more peaceful without islamism
[/email]

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by kadis007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
sparkwil:

Did their actions also lead to the emergence of other Islamic vampire cults like boko haram or Al shaabab.
Keep fooling urself by denying the obvious that in Islam is packed all the demons of violence from hell
guy try to be analytical and logical in approach to issues. when did book haram started on a full scale? during the Arab uprising, in which Libya and Egypt are part of. how close is the northern Nigeria to Sudan, which is a dumping site for the European "kill mission" in Africa. I wonder if u read history, watch international news channels and follow trends and don't forget to study African map too. however, if you have talked Abt the possibility of internal influence on boko haram I will support u. it has more external influence.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Promhize:

Well said, there are a few sensible ones, but they are not worth it.
The educated ones are pedophiles or sponsors.
Wow!...can you estimate how many Muslims we have in Nigeria?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by chimaobinelson(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
a wakeup call indeed, the i wish the whole world should team up,join troops,forces bombard any socalled islamic radical state, finish this fools up,in that way hasten their meeting their 7-virgin paradise god...if this is d true preaching of islam forget the rebrandings,...curse islam

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by bayinq25(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
jonhemma11:
Paris, the capital city of France suffered a heavy terror attack in 6 locations, on Friday, November 13.

Armed terrorists attacked thousands of Paris residents and tourists at Saint-Denis, a French stadium and Bataclan, a theatre, as well as 4 other locations.

An eyewitness told Radio France that the attackers entered inside the Bataclan concert hall firing rifles and shouting “Allah akbar.”

Thus far, about 153 people have been reported dead from the attacks

In new developments, Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre says that eight extremists have been confirmed dead after attacks with seven of them killed in suicide bombings.

Details of the attack:

According to French officials, at least:

112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.Four people died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.

• The gunmen are still at large.

• At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge.

• 4 attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid.

• Both al Qaeda and ISIS are suspected to be behind the attacks, although it’s still not clear who’s directly responsible.

• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-from-scene-of-yesterdays-paris.html
Friday the 13th living up to it's billing
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Johnsonpa: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
LORDDICE:

in as much as i respect d opinion of every1, some atheists speak as if they reason and speak with their butt

why are you taking your time to assess someone that gives another meaning to a sentence to suit his/her religious believe telling you that you lack holy spirit to understand 'English sentence'
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Johnsonpa: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Holyman3:
One bad news about injustice is that it will surely come back as long as the history is passed on to the unborn.

When France was killing the Algerians, Libyans, Haitians, Ivoriens and the rest of the undeveloped world, they never knew that a day like this would come.
They didn't give it terrorism tag, they gave it a beautiful name.

I don't support killings in anyway and I commiserate with the families that lost their loved ones but what goes around comes around.

Nigeria would one day, witness the wrath of Biafra. Keep on with your atrocities.
But Southeastern Nigeria is part of Nigeria now...
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by MeandSum: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2015
whatis1god:
In as much as I extend my sympathy to the people of paris
I don't believe the hypocrites called Christians should even point accusing finger because u people brought us where we are today.
From killing innocent people both adults and babies to raping innocent girls and women and raping us financially.
Therefore, let all the Christians keep mute and lets hear from the atheist in the house not the hypocritic christians.
In fact, christians are the worst beast that ever evolved in this world. They are our misfortune.
1. Who killed 6-7 million jews?
ANS= Europpian christians
2. Who gave us colonization in both africa and in asia?
NOTE: during this period our ancestors were continually killed. Their wives and daughters raped at gun point.
No wonder, wole soyinka referred to them in one of his poetry as "people who knows all book but never know the book of love".
Were they muslim? No!
were they atheist? No!
ANS= Europian Christians

3. The LRA in Uganda, Congo DR, and South sudan that had claimed so many lives since eighties to date with the help of holy spirit. Who are they?
Muslims? Hell No!
Atheist? Shit No!
Ans= black christians

4. The Crusaders.
Were they Atheist?No
Hindu? No!
Muslim? No!
ANS= christians

The Spanish inquisition, the Portuguese inquisition just to mention but few were not authored by any other religion but Christians.

Check their bible, its so filled with hates, sexism, rape, killing of innocent babies all in the name of religion.
So you think you have the effrontry to not make a mute when the word terrorism is being mentioned?
Pls give me a <br />
These are just few among the terrorist act displayed in the bible.
KILL OTHER BELIEVERS
2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

So just keep quiet
Even the gun those animals called ISIS use are made and given to them by this same Europian christians
are you so daft to say you didn't know that?
Hypocrites everywhere

Intelligence, rational and critical thinking are the first few things to fly out of your head when religion take over (no exclusion to the rule - Xtian or Muslim).
To the intelligent-idiot that posted the rubbish above, you forgot to add that Islam, took a lot more slaves from Africa than the European did.

Besides, do you know your Islamic holy book is a direct copy of the old testament with the translation and interpretation of a mad man?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Dabss(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Amiee99:

To all those shouting Islam, people involved in the crisis have confirmed no shouts of Allahu Akbar. The police have dismissed claims that it's an extremist attack. So, before you casr your stones, think.
my friend shut up. You think anyone close enough to hear the so called allahu arkbae in that kind of noisy environment will still be alive?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Jetjacky(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Its end time, and its written in Mathew... This is just the preamble of world destruction before the tribulation and then rapture
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by jidebaba69(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
jonhemma11:
Paris, the capital city of France suffered a heavy terror attack in 6 locations, on Friday, November 13.

Armed terrorists attacked thousands of Paris residents and tourists at Saint-Denis, a French stadium and Bataclan, a theatre, as well as 4 other locations.

An eyewitness told Radio France that the attackers entered inside the Bataclan concert hall firing rifles and shouting “Allah akbar.”

Thus far, about 153 people have been reported dead from the attacks

In new developments, Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre says that eight extremists have been confirmed dead after attacks with seven of them killed in suicide bombings.

Details of the attack:

According to French officials, at least:

112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.Four people died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.

• The gunmen are still at large.

• At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge.

• 4 attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid.

• Both al Qaeda and ISIS are suspected to be behind the attacks, although it’s still not clear who’s directly responsible.

• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-from-scene-of-yesterdays-paris.html

These people lack the main quality that makes us close to the Almighty....LOVE.
You can't kill God's own creations and claim that you are doing it for Him. If God wants to destroy His handiwork, He is very capable of doing so on His own.
If you love your neighbour as you would yourself then you wouldn't desire to cause him or her harm.
I just pray that God will open their eyes to the evil that they do before it is too late for them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by lebete3000: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015
jidebaba69:

These people lack the main quality that makes us close to the Almighty....LOVE.
You can't kill God's own creations and claim that you are doing it for Him. If God wants to destroy His handiwork, He capable of doing so.
If you love your neighbour as you would yourself then you wouldn't desire to cause him or her harm.
I just pray that God will open their eyes to the evil that they do before it is too late for them.
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim 
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims 
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim 
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim 
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims 
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims 
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims 
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims 
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims 
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims 
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims 
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims 
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims 
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims 
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims 
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims 
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims 
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims 
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims 
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims 
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims 
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
The Charlie Hebdo Murderers were Muslims
Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza 
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they 
blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME
THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they 
were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by imitor4us(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
THE END TIME IS HERE!!! Please accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord today. This is the time the Bible is talking about.
You just have to think again, why this killings?? Y??
OH LORD PLEASE COME AND HEAL OUR LAND!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by imitor4us(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
THE END TIME IS HERE!!! Please accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord today. This is the time the Bible is talking about.
You just have to think again, why this killings?? Y??
OH LORD PLEASE COME AND HEAL OUR LAND!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Damfostopper(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2015
okeyglm:
at ur age...recieve sense cos u lack it

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Kingy10: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2015
Holyman3:
One bad news about injustice is that it will surely come back as long as the history is passed on to the unborn.

When France was killing the Algerians, Libyans, Haitians, Ivoriens and the rest of the undeveloped world, they never knew that a day like this would come.
They didn't give it terrorism tag, they gave it a beautiful name.

I don't support killings in anyway and I commiserate with the families that lost their loved ones but what goes around comes around.

Nigeria would one day, witness the wrath of Biafra. Keep on with your atrocities.
ogbeni keep shut, talk with sense pls, Nigeria that boko harams are terrorizing, have they terrorized them once?, think deeply b4 u talk next time
Jhadist is an Islamic belief that tag killing has "Holy killing"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.