Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? (1647 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by PureEvanescence(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
This topic interests a lot, but it's the unequal blame that is received from only one party that intrigues me the more. Now, I will not insult rape victims all over the world by making light of their traumas, so I shall exclude them in this. Let's talk consent, right? So, a man and woman come together behind closed doors and amidst smiles and giggles and chuckles and shy stares and selfish compliments, decide to take off their clothes and allow one thing go into the other thing, they shout and moan and make promises and cry and beg and swear and find religion in the process even. Then one of them arrives and instead of parking outside, he decides to park his milk coloured limousine inside the garage. Then they're both breathing and smiling. Bear in mind that in most cases, the woman will not arrive, she's merely a Valet, helping him park well. In other words, the oga most often than not, enjoys the most.

Then they go their separate ways. A month, two months, three months after, she realises that something is going on inside her. She calls oga to tell him but he says he doesn't know what she's talking about and stops picking her calls. She doesn't have a job and lives under someone else's roof, she has sleepless nights as a result of this and depression sets in. She finds oga and pleads with him for help, he gives her money and direction to a clinic where it's done, she goes and does it.

A man sees her at the abortion clinic and spits in disgust, 'women! who will marry this one?' 'tufiakwa! abortion, women are useless!' Meanwhile, he probably parked in someone else's garage the other night but we can't know because they're not built to carry evidence around like women.

When did it become possible that a woman can impregnate herself by herself? How is entirely one person's fault? Pregnant girls are ridiculed, shamed and blamed all the time but the men go unidentified, no one remembers them, they're not held accountable so they carry on with their lives, ensuring that other women get a fair share in the process.

Someone will say- well the women should close their legs, if you're in that category, please sit down and think again, it is okay not to talk sometimes.

This is not me saying that men should be shamed also, no one deserves to be shamed- man or woman. But if you must blame, how about the both parties get equally blamed?

Brining a child you cannot cater for into this world I think is the most wicked act on earth. We should focus on the people who birth ten children and leave them to roam the streets and suffer for no just cause.

Abortion to me isn't just one person's fault, in the case of rape and assault, it is, but like I said earlier, I will not talk about rape here, it is too delicate an issue. So, if you think otherwise, that it is solely a man's or woman's fault, I would really like to here what your reasons are.
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by DuchessLily(f): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Both
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
At the end of the day a woman will carry the baby, so she shouldn't have had sex in the first place if she wasn't willing to deal with the consequences.
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:
At the end of the day a woman will carry the baby, so she shouldn't have had sex in the first place if she wasn't willing to deal with the consequences.
team virgin
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Lattop(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
firstEVA:
team virgin
LoLgrin
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by demarc001: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
It takes two to tango!
Just as a woman can't impregnate himself a man can't do the same. Na their two do am, na dem two get d fault.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by agarawu23(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:
plus she wasn't raped.

So the blame should go to the lady
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by demarc001: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
We concentrate on the lady and believe she bares the pain more/alone cos she bares the pains that are obvious/public, true most times.
But sometime that singular act can destroy the entire life of the man.
1. That might be his only destined child.
2. Rejecting the baby (most times) brings an end to the relationship, even if he so love the lady but couldn't muster courage to take up the responsibility(we all make wrong choice)
3. He might never get to reconnect with the child (let's assume the child becomes a great person) for ever whereas the woman can suffer and reap
4. He carries the guilt in him (might never get to forgive himself forever)
5. She might be a barrier to his progress (payment from God)
6. She might lay curse/use charm on him (accept it or not jaz dey)
7. If known to public might cos him issues with his family.

The list is much jor
Guys think you don't escape it totally free. Abstinence is the best, if you no fit hold body den play safe!

4 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by jmoore(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
The blame goes to those that planned and executed the abortionMurder.
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by abobby1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
It was two that did the tangling so boths takes yhe blame
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
plus she wasn't raped.

So the blame should go to the lady

Well even if she was raped, that's no excuse for abortion still.
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by agarawu23(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Well even if she was raped, that's no excuse for abortion still.
I am not in support of abortion too.

We are just debating on who to blame when we face the reality aspect of it
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I am not in support of abortion too.

We are just debating on who to blame when we face the reality aspect of it

Oh yes lol I agree

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by ATMC(f): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sometimes You have to read a post over again to get the posters mood and point. This is hard for some NLers. Try reading with an unbiased mind.

Now, op I think that two adults ready to have see.x ought to know the likely primary result of seee .x which we know to be pregnancy and so should protect themselves in order to avoid it. But then, when they do without any form of protection, the burden should be borne by the two. Many people are so ignorant in this our world today and this leaves me wondering why a lot of common sense are not common.

Onto blame; I feel the reason girls are blamed is because they as the baby bearer supposed to know safe days and should have avoided sexxx those days. In a case where she cares the least about this, should request for con..do..m. That way, she and her man will be protected. The man goes free basically because the world remotely assumed the power to have se..x or not rests with the woman.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
PureEvanescence:
This topic interests a lot, but it's the unequal blame that is received from only one party that intrigues me the more. Now, I will not insult rape victims all over the world by making light of their traumas, so I shall exclude them in this. Let's talk consent, right? So, a man and woman come together behind closed doors and amidst smiles and giggles and chuckles and shy stares and selfish compliments, decide to take off their clothes and allow one thing go into the other thing, they shout and moan and make promises and cry and beg and swear and find religion in the process even. Then one of them arrives and instead of parking outside, he decides to park his milk coloured limousine inside the garage. Then they're both breathing and smiling. Bear in mind that in most cases, the woman will not arrive, she's merely a Valet, helping him park well. In other words, the oga most often than not, enjoys the most.

Then they go their separate ways. A month, two months, three months after, she realises that something is going on inside her. She calls oga to tell him but he says he doesn't know what she's talking about and stops picking her calls. She doesn't have a job and lives under someone else's roof, she has sleepless nights as a result of this and depression sets in. She finds oga and pleads with him for help, he gives her money and direction to a clinic where it's done, she goes and does it.

A man sees her at the abortion clinic and spits in disgust, 'women! who will marry this one?' 'tufiakwa! abortion, women are useless!' Meanwhile, he probably parked in someone else's garage the other night but we can't know because they're not built to carry evidence around like women.

When did it become possible that a woman can impregnate herself by herself? How is entirely one person's fault? Pregnant girls are ridiculed, shamed and blamed all the time but the men go unidentified, no one remembers them, they're not held accountable so they carry on with their lives, ensuring that other women get a fair share in the process.

Someone will say- well the women should close their legs, if you're in that category, please sit down and think again, it is okay not to talk sometimes.

This is not me saying that men should be shamed also, no one deserves to be shamed- man or woman. But if you must blame, how about the both parties get equally blamed?

Brining a child you cannot cater for into this world I think is the most wicked act on earth. We should focus on the people who birth ten children and leave them to roam the streets and suffer for no just cause.

Abortion to me isn't just one person's fault, in the case of rape and assault, it is, but like I said earlier, I will not talk about rape here, it is too delicate an issue. So, if you think otherwise, that it is solely a man's or woman's fault, I would really like to here what your reasons are.

angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
PureEvanescence:

.....black women r all ways tryn to trap rich guys like us...of cose black women r to blame. .I lie? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by ATMC(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrCork:

angry
So you quoted that long post just to frown

smh

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
ATMC:
So you quoted that long post just to frown

smh

^^^^^atitude...an then she conplaiin she cant find man on nairaland!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
PureEvanescence:

...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by ATMC(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^atitude...an then she conplaiin she cant find man on nairaland!! undecided
Remind me again why your Landlord threw you out of his house that you had to squat with the mama who gives you attitude, loads of it to the blurring of your 'sense' of vision?

While at it, it's c o m p l a I n not whatever you had up there. Don't thank me. I don't need it.
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
the Lady is to be blame
Speaking from experience
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by gamaliel121(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have seen cases where the girl aborts the child without the guys knowledge....
In this case the girl should take the blame...

Buh if the 2 agreed to run it...then both of them shares the blame...
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
uh...100% totally the girl's fault
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
ATMC:
Remind me again why your Landlord threw you out of his house that you had to squat with the mama who gives you attitude, loads of it to the blurring of your 'sense' of vision?

While at it, it's c o m p l a I n not whatever you had up there. Don't thank me. I don't need it.

....corection....sweery am from pekam, London &I hav moiney....change that yor grongoklamstick flagabassted atitude & then u will stand a shance talkin to a Londoner like me...u aint even lightskin but am talkin to u...u will nevrr find man wit thiis kinda nonchitalick atirude on nairaland. .truss me! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by MrCork: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
uh...100% totally the girl's fault

...r u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
YourMain:
babe you and i that is so much easier said than done, we all get in the heat and get all freaky, kinky and wanna just explore and get lost in it, sometimes ladies forget about insisting on the use of a condom @ dat moment and guys, well some guys kinda prefer skin to skin things (risky ish tho) and then these things do happen, a lot of people have sex without condoms everyday and a lot of girls are not even on the pills buts ish happens
Re: Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? by Analysiscorner: 9:41am On May 01, 2016
PureEvanescence:

Each scenario is different. If after parking at the garage, the woman realises that she is pregnant, and she only insist on marriage as the only option to keep the preganancy, despite the man's willingness to take care of her and her pregnancy, then it is the woman’s fault. Marriage is not by force.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl / "He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry" / Teacher Had Sex With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.