Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (45688 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Engaging in convoys with cluless, uninformed people as yourself is like pouring water into a basket, very unproductive.

Desist from quoting me.
So when are we seeing
Are you still in PH?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
True! Its really annoying when they interfere. But I'll start ignoring.
My dear, arguing with this set of people is fruitless and meaningless. They are looking for every means to convince themselves that their ignorance is fact and looking for who to engage in unproductive argument. At best, you ignore and face important discuss. I sympathise with them anyway...

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You don't have to worry yourself over the opinion of some people with envy and low-self esteem. We all know that the Eastern Ibeno and Obolos in Akwa Ibom state are proudly Izonz. Same with the Arogbos in Ondo state. Same applies to every Izon in Rivers, Edo, Bayelsa and Delta state. They are proud to identify with the Izons. The sweet thing is that you will hardly hear us fighting with each other who is Izon and who is not. Unlike the people with low self-estem that move from thread to thread displaying ignorance.

All I do is to ignore them after stating my position.

This is just pathetic. In attempt to push their small population to 4th largest... this people are claiming anything and everything as ijaw. First ekepeye, egbema , ndoki and now ibeno. Tufiakwa!!!!!!

For those that does not know the ibeno... those people are Ibibio. I know this personally cause my best friend is from akwa ibom and his maternal side are from ibeno LGA. Since I've known that family, his mother always called her self Ibibio.. Never once have I heard her call herself and her people ijaw. Likewise the rest of his family on her side. In addition, few years ago, his mom introduced me to some chick from village and just like my best friend's mom, the girl she introduced me to equally told me her tribe is ibibio when I joked on how different ibeno's ibibo speaking is compare to others. Tufiakwa!!!! Even on this forum, new2020 or was,it NDPVF... one of them that I know for sure said he's from ibeno and last I checked, both of them always maintained on this forum they are Ibibio.

I can never understand why this narrasictic mofo staying on NL trying to change other people ethnicity to ijaw. Tufia

6 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

This is just pathetic. In attempt to push their small population to 4th largest... this people are claiming anything and everything as ijaw. First ekepeye, egbema , ndoki and now ibeno. Tufiakwa!!!!!!

For those that does not know the ibeno... those people are Ibibio. I know this personally cause my best friend is from akwa ibom and his maternal side are from ibeno LGA. Since I've known that family, his mother always called her self Ibibio.. Never once have I heard her call herself and her people ijaw. Likewise the rest of his family on her side. In addition, few years ago, his mom introduced me to some chick from village and just like my best friend's mom, the girl she introduced me to equally told me her tribe is ibibio when I joked on how different ibeno's ibibo speaking is compare to others. Tufiakwa!!!! Even on this forum, new2020 or was,it NDPVF... one of them that I know for sure said he's from ibeno and last I checked, both of them always maintained on this forum they are Ibibio.

I can never understand why this narrasictic mofo staying on NL trying to change other people ethnicity to ijaw. Tufia

You see why I say you guys have low self esteem? How can you say Ibenos are Ibibios when google whould have bailed you out?
They have a dialect that seems slightly different from the general lbibio language even as lbibio language is understood by all and freely spoken
www.helloakwaibom.com/ibeno-lga/

Let me Educate you,
Ibeno people are basically of the Obolo/Andoni origin. The common dialect of Ibeno people is Ibeno/Obolo language prominently spoken by Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people in Akwa Ibom State. The people also enjoy an active aquatic life.
The Andoni people of Rivers State, of Nigeria, are a part of the Ijaw tribe and are also considered as a distinct ethnolinguistic group by others
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obolo_people

Before you shout Wikipedia... Help yourself with google. I'm sure that I've cured your ignorance.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
am here now barca, truck

lets decleare NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC

if the people of bianka dont like it they should...
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You see why I say you guys have low self esteem? How can you say Ibenos are Ibibios when google whould have bailed you out?

Let me Educate you,

Before you shout Wikipedia... Help yourself with google. I'm sure that I've cured your ignorance.

You are one the reasons GEJ lost election, you sold your brother and supported Buhari when you ask for some stipend from Gwewa and he refused you dump APC ....you are nothing but a common kleptomania looking for any means to survive...now you calling Ibeano my grandmothers home Ijaw.... I am sure you know akwa ibomites dont play with cutlass.... bros your neck will be use for a cutting practice...mumu dont even trespass, Akwa Ibom is no go area for land grabbing, we are closer to Igbos in culture and character than any other SS ethnics.

5 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Coolabbie: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
kaycid77:

You are one the reasons GEJ lost election, you sold your brother and supported Buhari when you ask for some stipend from Gwewa and he refused you dump APC ....you are nothing but a common kleptomania looking for any means to survive...now you calling Ibeano my grandmothers home Ijaw.... I am sure you know akwa ibomites dont play with cutlass.... bros your neck will be use for a cutting practice...mumu dont even trespass, Akwa Ibom is no go area for land grabbing, we are closer to Igbos in culture and character than any other SS ethnics.
Yes we are closer but that does not mean we are joining their biafra.
If you are interested take a walk with your household.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Coolabbie:
That dude you quoted is "Confused". Ijaws have been living with other ethnic group for centuries without trouble. In Warri, they are with the Urhobo and Itsekiri, in Edo with the Binis, Esans etc, in Ondo they are with the Yorubas, in Rivers with the Ogonis, Ekpeyes, Ogbas, Ikwerri etc.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Coolabbie:

Check out my profile, I am Igbo.

I am not agitating for Biafra but if Nigeria should break today, the Igbos look forward to having a very good relationship with you guys from Efik/Ibibio.

You are the most reliable group in the SS. We are not talking of any war.

You will control your resouces while we develope Ibaka seaport for sea access and provide the needed military cover to exterminate the land grabbing ijaws if the need arises.

Ignore tonyebarcanista, to him, niger delata is ijaw republic.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
Recovery classes are available wink
no wonder nigeria is called a third world country!
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Coolabbie:
I like this your submission. Clear and simple. Setting the records straight for who you are, what you are and what you want.

I am beginning to make heads and tail of who the land grabbers are.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by mike404(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
kaycid77:

LMFAO cheesygrincheesy
OMO YOU DON FINISH THAT MENTALLY DERANGED PHOOL

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy.The thread is already messed up anyways
u guys just mess up dis thread, just go to ur yoruba thread and let eurobomber go to his biafran thread.,
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Check out my profile, I am Igbo.

I am not agitating for Biafra but if Nigeria should break today, the Igbos look forward to having a very good relationship with you guys from Efik/Ibibio.

You are the most reliable group in the SS. We are not talking of any war.

You will control your resouces while we develope Ibaka seaport for sea access and provide the needed military cover to exterminate the land grabbing ijaws if the need arises.

Ignore tonyebarcanista, to him, niger delata is ijaw republic.
every tribe in ss always maintain their stand, no one encroach each other, living peacefully until dis moment of una noise about biafran, just leave us alone, u can go to lagoon or Cameroon with ur biafran but don't encroach an inch of ss land, #weareone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
every tribe in ss always maintain their stand, no one encroach each other, living peacefully until dis moment of una noise about biafran, just leave us alone, u can go to lagoon or Cameroon with ur biafran but don't encroach an inch of ss land, #weareone

Lol. I am only intersted in Igbolands in the SS like Asaba in Delta state, others can go to hell.

How many times will I tell you that I am only interested in Igbo territory in ya SS

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Jesusloveyou: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lol. I am only intersted in Igbolands in the SS like Asaba in Delta state, others can go to hell.

How many times will I tell you that I am only interested in Igbo territory in ya SS
biafran boundary end by d Niger bridge, plssssss for peace sake don't cross d bridge

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
every tribe in ss always maintain their stand, no one encroach each other, living peacefully until dis moment of una noise about biafran, just leave us alone, u can go to lagoon or Cameroon with ur biafran but don't encroach an inch of ss land, [size=28pt]#weareone[/size]
Very Correct!
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
biafran boundary end by d Niger bridge, plssssss for peace sake don't cross d bridge

Shut up! You leave our lands beyond the bridge for peace to rain.

If war comes everyone will feel the heat, this is 2015, just look around the world. Respect yaself.

We will fight to the last man if there is any attempt to take our lands. Leave Igbo territory in SS alone and continue with the rest 'We SS'

cc ikechu1278, explorer250, kaycid77, ekafine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Let me Educate you,

Is this f00l for real? Why would I use Google to find answer when I know people FROM THAT LGA. Are you stupid? Is it not how you went on Google to find "ndoki are ijaw" yet on ndoki's Facebook page and other pages they, ndoki's themselves, questioned the "ijaw heritage".

Like I said if you need a contact to my BF's mom that I spoke about so you can call her and hear from her own mouth whether or not she's Ibibio or "ijaw".. I'll GLADLY do so.

The only person on this forum with an extremely low self esteem is yourself. There is a reason why I call you narcissistic dimwit. First ashamed of the small population are hence you stay in NL calling other groups as ijaw when they themselves have never agreed to be ijaws...first ekepeye, egbema, ndoki and now ibeno. You alone went looking for "protection" from other members because in your deluded headed your so valueable that politicians are threaten your life. You alone announced on NL that you are leaving NL forever and heading to FB and when no one followed you to FB, you crawled back to NL and once again, announced it. You alone made yourself spokesperson of "ND" when in reality you're are so insignificant that I can bet you my f2king dead dog buried in my hometown has more relevance in "ND" than you. You alone go seeking attention on this forum more than anyone on this forum thus, shows your self worth is based on how others view you on this forum yet you have the audacity to accuse others of low self esteem. Do you even know the meaning of that word? If not, take a look in a mirror. You are the poster child of low self esteem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by ikechu1278: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

This is why I'm slowly hating you ijaws with passion. I keep saying this..rather than stay in NL thinking of ways to leach and thief..please I f2king beg and DARE Una to come to my asaba..not just asaba, any anioma land and try your daylight thivery. Please. Don't stay on NL...walk the walk. We'll be waiting for una

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

This is why I'm slowly hating you ijaws with passion. I keep saying this..rather than stay in NL thinking of ways to leach and thief..please I f2king beg and DARE Una to come to my asaba..not just asaba, any anioma land and try your daylight thivery. Please. Don't stay on NL...walk the walk. We'll be waiting for una

Ignore jesusloveyou and tonyebarcanista. Imagine claiming Igbolands in Asaba/Anioma as part of their phantom SS.

If gbege start they will understand.

Tonyebarcanista is the one suffering from hyperinferiority complex, you really finished him here.

I pity them. When our oyel finishes the north or west will not be there to fight for them them will can use them as slaves.

We are marking their books. Oyel is what isgiving them mouth now.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Xpaz: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Let me Educate you,

lols .
so you now use wikipedia.
lols.?
Where is your Ijaw Brother
cc: Truckpusher.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by jaymichael(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It was Britain and Russia that defeated us not you. The records are there go and read.

Reason why I say this time we will align with one superpower and let's see how far you fools can go.
Who is British, who is Russian? Gowon? Awolowo? Gen. Adekunle (black scorpion)? Muritala? Buhari? Obasanjo? Danjuma?
If Britain and Russia defeated you, why do you lots hold Awolowo responsible for the death of 3 million Igbos in the war and so hated him for it?
Who are you gonna hold responsible next? Ban kim Moon?

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
God bless General Philip Effiong and God bless the Efik/Ibibio.

I pity the ijaws after the oyel finishes, any slight agitation will break Nigeria then because the north would not waste hundreds of thousands of her young men fighting Igbos for nothing.

Yorubas will never waste their lives fighting Igbos for what does not concern them then we will be left with these cursed ijaws at our bothers.

Woe unto the ijaws then because they will understand why UN was looking during the Rwanda genocide.

We will swoop on this crafty agogoro drinking ijaw bats and send them to our farms.

I will personally make sure tonyebarcanista and truckpusher are sent to harvest cassavas for me. It will be worse for them if they attempt to block us from the see because they would be referred to in past tense.

Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
Who is British, who is Russian? Gowon? Awolowo? Gen. Adekunle (black scorpion)? Muritala? Buhari? Obasanjo? Danjuma?
If Britain and Russia defeated you, why do you lots hold Awolowo responsible for the death of 3 million Igbos in the war and so hated him for it?
Who are you gonna hold responsible next? Ban kim Moon?

I am not taking away the exploits of those guys but the fact is that they had overshelming supply of heavy military weapons. Imgine Britain and Russia on the same side.

For the records, the standard Biafran riffle was the bolt action.

If we have a Russia or a US or Uk by our side, bro, the game will change well oo.

Let me stop here.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by iconize(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
[s]I see you who is informed. A quick research will tell you that ijaws are in ALL the south south. Apparently they also have a sizeable population in Ondo state too. Basically they in every coastal region of Nigeria. Do you know the population of ijaws in Lagos alone? Ever heard about Delta ijaws? Deal with it, ijaws are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria after Igbos.

You're the one who needs to be informed. Google and wiki are your friends.[/s]

You Ijos are hell-bent on claiming everywhere you see water.

Aboriginal Ijos are in every South-south state and Lagos state? Well, that's a topic for another day.

Simply tell us how you ascertained that the population of the Ijos is more the 10m. I need facts and not dim opinions.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Goldmaxx(f): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheruv:

Nwanne,
Be steadfast in your belief and don't allow anyone with inferiority complex take that away from you
yes boss our mission is to create an indivisible igbo nation
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! You leave our lands beyond the bridge for peace to rain.

If war comes everyone will feel the heat, this is 2015, just look around the world. Respect yaself.

We will fight to the last man if there is any attempt to take our lands. Leave Igbo territory in SS alone and continue with the rest 'We SS'

cc ikechu1278, explorer250, kaycid77, ekafine.

You should know this guy called Jesusloveyou (satanloveshim), he is a yoruba man from Akoko Edo
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by jaymichael(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not taking away the exploits of those guys but the fact is that they had overshelming supply of heavy military weapons. Imgine Britain and Russia on the same side.

For the records, the standard Biafran riffle was the bolt action.

If we have a Russia or a US or Uk by our side, bro, the game will change well oo.

Let me stop here.
Whose fault is it for the Biafran commanders to engage in a war for which they were ill-equipped? To me, it shouldn't be the British or the Russians.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lmao grin
Cutehector:
no wonder nigeria is called a third world country!
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by trapQ: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
First of all, I'm not ijaw... Unlike you lots I'm no land grabber. I gave you a fact, not my opinion. Youre the one letting sentiments becloud your reasoning. I asked you to refer to Google or wikipedia and what was your response? A quick research will do.
iconize:

You Ijos are hell-bent on claiming everywhere you see water.

Aboriginal Ijos are in every South-south state and Lagos state? Well, that's a topic for another day.

Simply tell us how you ascertained that the population of the Ijos is more the 10m. I need facts and not dim opinions.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by cheruv: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Goldmaxx:
yes boss our mission is to create an indivisible igbo nation
Truly
When the time comes I'd call upon you to join the great endeavor. During the war,your fathers provided 40% of Biafra's officer class and I hope your generation would do better cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.