Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

[VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ (2601 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / [VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ by FemaleBlogger: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pon-300x224.png[/img]

Lest we forget, this is Africa, and everyday am shocked with the kind of bad things that are happening in my motherland, a few weeks ago, primary school pupils turned were found doing the unbelievable, they were found by one of the teachers, enjoying a meals preserved for the elders, the male pupils was on the act of drinking milk from the female pupils milk pots.
He was having the really good time until he was rudely
interrupted by the teacher who was left speechless. this
incident happened in a Nigeria school in a place called
Enugu.

Watch And D*wnload Video Here

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: [VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ by Fireson: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl / I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.