Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down (729 Views)

NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / 27 Things That Women Do During Sex That Men Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by ib22003(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Just say this video about 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down
its awesome. i uploaded it to my cloud for eaxy viewing.
http://173.214.169.25/owncloud/index.php/s/7vqpuuI3nP47JNj
i hope you enjoy it.

Re: 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by watered(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2015
I and my fellow 'Nairalanders' ain't gon click on any link. Bring it up on this thread and we do the reading else you are on your own.

Where are the 'Yolobas'

2 Likes

Re: 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
watered:
I and my fellow 'Nairalanders' ain't gon click on any link. Bring it up on this thread and we do the reading else you are on your own.

Where are the 'Yolobas'
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Cloud ko cloud nii

Send am to youtube
Call me when u re done
Re: 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by ib22003(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
i understand your guys. but nl does not support any other video link except Google(youtube).
And Seriouly its a private cloud. Anyone who checks it out and see its not a sham. You can comment.
watered:

Where are the 'Yolobas'
Re: 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down by ib22003(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
i have to own the video to do that. Abeg its not by force to watch it.
commitcrime:
Cloud ko cloud nii

Send am to youtube
Call me when u re done

(1) (Reply)

Fun Time! Which Is The Best U've Liked So Far? / Side Chicks; You Won't Believe His Reasons Why She's THE Main Chick, Not You!! / Most Guys Now Get Married Because Of Sex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.