Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (14134 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by blunt1990: 8:39pm On May 19, 2009
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 9:49pm On May 19, 2009
wow some very interesting thoughts guys grin grin.thanks for your responses
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by ikeyman00(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2009
[size=13pt]@@@@@@

yea yea

you people make me laugh!!

it on the record that zimbabe like naija man

how long yall lived in london; every naija man knows that

apart from calabar in naija, there are lots of talk on how good these zimbabes,uganda,makosa dancer babes are in the bed

it also on the record that naija man got styl, zim-man is useless,too emm lay-back or someone that smoke some weed, u know what i mean

now who doesnt know that, are u still a new comer in the game

so u are more likely to see a drunken zimbabe, that goes to show how mercilessly she will shagg a f uck out of u hahhahh

naija lady drunk hahhhahha, dat one na waya or fun
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Pataki: 11:43pm On May 19, 2009
Was at a party recently in London, and I met this two Zimbabwean girls who happened to be sisters. When naija girls in there were all forming and acting like as if their shoes were made of gold, these two girls got on the dance floor and danced the hell out of the song: 'Partyrider - 9ice'.

They were the most liberal at that party, just unfortunately, there was a naija dude whose nickname was Igwe that was closing monitoring and guarding those babes - so, no show for boys that night. grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by ikeyman00(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2009
naija babes go tell u to move back little bit, cuz u are dancing too close to her

oh im too tired to talk, hmm u neeed lukuzade

buhahhhahha
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by debosky(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2009
Pataki:

Was at a party recently in London, and I met this two Zimbabwean girls who happened to be sisters. When naija girls in there were all forming and acting like as if their shoes were made of gold, these two girls got on the dance floor and danced the hell out of the song: 'Partyrider - 9ice'.

They were the most liberal at that party, just unfortunately, there was a naija dude whose nickname was Igwe that was closing monitoring and guarding those babes - so, no show for boys that night. grin

step up your game and stop complaining jare. You guys nor dey tire. If they are too easy it's a problem, too uptight it's a problem. Just send a note to papa God and order your custom made woman! cheesy

@ thread

I know a couple of Zim gals, I actually had to avoid one cos she was stalking me a few years ago. Really nice in general.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 12:19am On May 20, 2009
step up your game and stop complaining jare. You guys nor dey tire. If they are too easy it's a problem, too uptight it's a problem. Just send a note to papa God and order your custom made woman!

' kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by jalether(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2009
@ poster, i fully cosign, most naija girls in the UK have unpleasant attitude
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by DanWaziri(m): 2:21am On May 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

zimbabweans in general are fun loving people.

Zimbabwean girls and their yanshes drive me nuts.

My brother you no lie. Here in the States nah so them dey use extra large yansh distract person. Them dey gbench without scrupples, just like it should be.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:30am On May 20, 2009
DanWaziri:

My brother you no lie. Here in the States nah so them dey use extra large yansh distract person. Them dey gbench without scrupples, just like it should be.

Abeg where do you find these zim girls, I never see any of them for Texas and I've lived all over this big state. cry
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by DanWaziri(m): 2:40am On May 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Abeg where do you find these zim girls, I never see any of them for Texas and I've lived all over this big state. cry

ATL, Jawjah. It is that 404 area code mehn. I don tire for my naija sisters whey go dey talk long ting na im I waka go Swahili club come jam awon o ni idi'nla. No regrets.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On May 20, 2009
DanWaziri:

ATL, Jawjah. It is that 404 area code mehn. I don tire for my naija sisters whey go dey talk long ting na im I waka go Swahili club come jam awon o ni idi'nla. No regrets.

My brother I don't blame you, I'm just glad and not the only one that says our Nigerian sisters are so bossy these days
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10am On May 20, 2009
Naija girls this, Naija girls that. . .haba. . .shoooo. . . shocked cry
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by lechatte(f): 4:09am On May 20, 2009
Una wan make we die for una? We don't do, it's a problem; we do, it's a problem. Na wetin?

@Ogidiboy, there are Zim girls in Texas. If you don't find any in Houston, head to West Texas.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Naija girls this, Naija girls that. . .haba. . .shoooo. . . shocked cry

No vex, grin grin Anyways my sis says I should say Hi to you, You've been to our house with some of your friends one visiting day longest time ago in Jos, when we were still living at Zaria road.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 4:40am On May 20, 2009
@ Lachatte.

How would you know, grin which town in west TX
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:13am On May 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No vex, grin grin Anyways my sis says I should say Hi to you, You've been to our house with some of your friends one visiting day longest time ago in Jos, when we were still living at Zaria road.

Oh migod  shocked  shocked  shocked. . .don't tell me you were also in Command Jos. . .hmmmm smiley  undecided. . .

Tell your sis am saying Hi also. . .but plssss I need to know her identity?  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by oluwafemi113(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2009
willing to date a Zimbabwean babe this time
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Oh migod  shocked  shocked  shocked. . .don't tell me you were also in Command Jos. . .hmmmm smiley  undecided. . .

Tell your sis am saying Hi also. . .but plssss I need to know her identity?  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

No I didn't go to Command I was at Air Force Military School Jos but my kid sister was at command.

my dear this is a public forum  I can't be giving out  identity oh grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by jaybee3(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2009
Yeah yeah, my zimba chicks with massive rear and skooled damn right in the act of sexing.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:00am On May 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No I didn't go to Command I was at Air Force Military School Jos but my kid sister was at command.

my dear this is a public forum  I can't be giving out  identity oh grin

Really? thats interesting. . . cheesy

yea that's true. . .can we chat on yahoo?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:16am On May 21, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Really? thats interesting. . . cheesy

yea that's true. . .can we chat on yahoo?

Please don't me mad at me cuz I never chat with anyone on NL. That's just my number one golden rule, nothing against you dear. I say a lot of sh$t and I just want it to remain on NL, I've pissed off some ppl on here cuz of this but I just can't brake my rule. I'll give the world to chat with you on yahoo and reminisce about the good old days in Jtown grin

There are four of us guys in UT [university of Texas] that did some time in Secondary schools in Jos that are long time members of this here forum grin 2 of us from Air Force, one from Federal Government College just up the street from Command and 1 Dude from St Murumba College.

We got your back little sis kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:36am On May 21, 2009
See this opkekurete, you no dey chat but your ID is in your profile tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by dayokanu(m): 2:40am On May 21, 2009
The first girl i spoke to in the US was Zimbabwean we were on the same BA flight from london to NY where we departed and I took my connecting flight. I talk to the girl from time to time and she is sooo real.

She was telling me her mom knew her boyfriend when she was 13-14 For Naija that one na die.

Girl of 21 would be hiding boyfriends from parents.

I think Naija girls should take it easy cos na every Sunday Pastor dey scold Naija single guys for abandoning Naija girls and going after every other Nationality.

African girls like Naija boys cos they told me we have more style and swag than the average African boy.

I met one(Tanzanian) at a club after dancing for like some minutes I whispered that I have been a virgin for 2 weeks We both laughed so hard. She told me I was soo funny and cured my "virginity" that night.

Try that with a Naija babe and see how she would look at you like say u cuss her lineage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:42am On May 21, 2009
Which girl of 21 hides a serious bf from her parents.

And wich kain mother wants to know that her child has a bf at 14? shocked shocked

na lie jor tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On May 21, 2009
FL Gators:

See this opkekurete, you no dey chat but your ID is in your profile tongue

which ID are you talking about abeg shocked
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On May 21, 2009
Gators If I dey lie, why are you hiding ____ from your folks
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:48am On May 21, 2009
Who am I hiding? I no dey hide anyone o. e gbami! shocked shocked

OgidiBoy:

which ID are you talking about abeg shocked
The one that was in your profile some while ago
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:56am On May 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Who am I hiding? I no dey hide anyone o. e gbami! shocked shocked
The one that was in your profile some while ago

See now you making up stories dear tongue ThoniaSlim is my new madam and you second in line so behave or you'll be down the list grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:58am On May 21, 2009
rotflmao. You lucky sef that I dey even talk to you tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 3:02am On May 21, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. You lucky sef that I dey even talk to you tongue

True but you know if I had money I would have flown you over here to enjoy a few days with me now that I have the whole house to myself. cry
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by dayokanu(m): 3:04am On May 21, 2009
hmmmm I no talk oh Toyin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.