Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (14128 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 1:42am On May 19, 2009
Hie guys. I was just wondering why loads of nigerian guys seem to be dating other nationalities more undecided.
I am a zimbabwean girl and i have noticed that most zim girl in the UK is dating or has dated a nigerian, I asked some naija boys i know and some of them said zimbabwean girls are easy embarassed others said that nigerian girls are too uptight and after money whilst others said zim girls know how to treat men.

I then noticed that nigerian girls at my uni and community usually keep to themselves and i think they are maybe the most behaved compared to other african girls. So is it because nigerian brothers are looking for something easy but not seriouse or are my nigerian sisters taking the chase too far therefore chasing their boys away?

thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 1:51am On May 19, 2009
I've never dated a Zim girl before, I've never even met or spoken to a Zim here in Texas. The only Zim girl I've even heard of is the white swimmer girl from Zimbabwe in the olympics.

I sure would love to date a girl from Zimbabwe someday.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 2:03am On May 19, 2009
ohh sorry i should have said in the UK. that girl is Kirsty Coventry by the way
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:08am On May 19, 2009
Nigerian boys will date any nationality. They have no reservations in doing that. They've been doing that since forever. Marriage is a different matter though. cheesy

As for Nigerian girls being reserved and uptight, that was how we were trained. We don't come with the all in your face personality tongue. Nigeria is a place where "easy" ladies are looked down with scorn. So blame the society. sad angry tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2009
zimbabwean:

ohh sorry i should have said in the UK. that girl is Kirsty Coventry by the way

Thanks for the correction my Zimbabwean friend, Hey if you don't mind me asking are you black or white ? not that it matters. And Kristy Coventry is one very cute and hard working girl, she ended up with a silver medal right ?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On May 19, 2009
stillwater:

Nigerian boys will date any nationality. They have no reservations in doing that. They've been doing that since forever. Marriage is a different matter though. cheesy

As for Nigerian girls being reserved and uptight, that was how we were trained. We don't come with the all in your face personality tongue. Nigeria is a place where "easy" ladies are looked down with scorn. So blame the society. sad angry tongue grin

You be animal way them the train shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:15am On May 19, 2009
Sharrappp grin grin. As if you weren't trained. tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by yme1(f): 2:19am On May 19, 2009
the truth needs to be told
niaja babes are just so well behaved
kudos to naija babes abeg we too much tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2009
stillwater:

Sharrappp grin grin. As if you weren't trained. tongue

Zimbabwean girl pls come and hook me up with a nice girl from your country, I never know they now train girls and boys in Nigeria. shocked shocked

@ stillwater

Abeg who train you my sister ?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:21am On May 19, 2009
y me:

the truth needs to be told
niaja babes are just so well behaved
kudos to naija babes abeg we too much tongue grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:22am On May 19, 2009
@ogidi
hmmm shior embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by yme1(f): 2:24am On May 19, 2009
@ogidiboy
open that mouth
you know am right abi grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

@ogidi
hmmm shior embarassed

grin My dear how you dey sef kiss kiss Enjoying summer break ? Oh that's right you not enjoying the summer break cause you going to summer school grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]geek[/size] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:26am On May 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Zimbabwean girl pls come and hook me up with a nice girl from your country, I never know they now train girls and boys in Nigeria. shocked shocked

@ stillwater

Abeg who train you my sister ?

Is English a problem? Or are you just being sarcastic? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2009
stillwater:

Is English a problem? Or are you just being sarcastic? undecided

No vex oh my sister I'm just playing oh cry cry

y me:

@ogidiboy
open that mouth
you know am right abi grin

True you maybe right, it's just that I've had very nasty experiences with some of the Nigerian girls I've dated, some Nigerian girls are just so bossy and mean sad
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:30am On May 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

grin My dear how you dey sef kiss kiss Enjoying summer break ? Oh that's right you not enjoying the summer break cause you going to summer school grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]geek[/size] tongue tongue tongue
I dey o. thanks.

Actually, I'm going for Summer B, so *sticks tongue out* ha! grin grin

So you on break? or not yet
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by topup: 2:31am On May 19, 2009
I believe it's simply because the majority of black people (in 'black populated areas in the UK') are Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by yme1(f): 2:31am On May 19, 2009
@ogidiboy
i second you on that
not all naija babes are well behaved
and it goes for everyone too undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:32am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

I dey o. thanks.

Actually, I'm going for Summer B, so *sticks tongue out* ha! grin grin

So you on break? or not yet

I'm on my summer break now, I have the freaking house all to myself, my folks are in Nigerian right about now. How much better can life be for me now grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:34am On May 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm on my summer break now, I have the freaking house all to myself, my folks are in Nigerian right about now. How much better can life be for me now grin grin
LOL, na your first time being alone? tongue

[s]Well, got a suite for myself. Alone. Now how good can life be grin grin[/s]
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 2:41am On May 19, 2009
ummm so i suppose they go and marry back home later. Personally i think nigerian girls need to open up and mix a little bit you know undecided. So we can get to know you better.  wink There is a difference between being easy and being out going and sociable. Mix with other cultures as well. My campus is in a village in south england  and there are loads of nigerian girls but they just hang around in their circle, when i talk to them they are nice and say hie but they always expect you to start conversating.? embarassed I know loads of people but i would like to hang around my black sisters as well.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 2:48am On May 19, 2009
@poster

If you Zimbabweans are going to take Naija men, plz take the ugly ones and leave Naija women with the cute ones.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:50am On May 19, 2009
FL Gators:

@poster

If you Zimbabweans are going to take Naija men, plz take the ugly ones and leave Naija women with the cute ones.

Thanks

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 3:37am On May 19, 2009
@poster, Ndepi! Nigerian chics aren't up-tight but becos they are pretty focused it may come off that way. I've have close friends from Zim and other southern African countries and the only difference is that it's easier to speak your language when you're around your country people. As for why they keep to themselves, i'm sure if you get close to them you'll find out.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by justwise(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2009
zimbabwean:

Hie guys. I was just wondering why loads of nigerian guys seem to be dating other nationalities more undecided.
I am a zimbabwean girl and i have noticed that most zim girl in the UK is dating or has dated a nigerian, I asked some naija boys i know and some of them said zimbabwean girls are easy embarassed others said that nigerian girls are too uptight and after money whilst others said zim girls know how to treat men.

I then noticed that nigerian girls at my uni and community usually keep to themselves and i think they are maybe the most behaved compared to other african girls. So is it because nigerian brothers are looking for something easy but not seriouse or are my nigerian sisters taking the chase too far therefore chasing their boys away?

thanks a lot

Well, I have dated Zim-girls when I was schooling in Zim and here in the uk. Zim girls are very open minded, fun loving always up for a good decent fun. They don’t take life too seriously.
I’m not going to compare with my Nigerian sisters cos I haven’t dated any here.

Zim and Malawians will give u mind blowing time of ur life. Trust me the ones I have met and being with are not cheap or easy to grap and shag. And they are dam ‘fit’
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by whitelexi(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2009
I've got many zimbabwean friends and they're really cute and open-minded. I haven't dated any of them as yet but i was not always far from doing that, they're so cute and good to a brother that the temptation creeps in to date them. I worked with one who doubled up as a model back at BskyB and she was the nicest person to relate with, I meet many more through my zimbabwean guys who are also very easy going.

I dont think naija girls are uptight, far from that. I do think that when many of them get to the Uk though, they change and want to blend into a level of forming that was not existing while they were nobodies in naija - even those that look like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin I think they struggle so much with this that it affects their attitude and perception of fellow human beings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by bombsquad(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2009
naija girls form too much because they think that would give em the respect they want, why they end up wd fake guys who dont know what they want, i dated a zim chik once, they really good in all spheres,
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 10:07am On May 19, 2009
zimbabweans in general are fun loving people.

Zimbabwean girls and their yanshes drive me nuts.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by devimcy: 11:20am On May 19, 2009
@ zim babe, i want to date you
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by IFELEKE(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2009
stillwater:

Word!.
@Fl Gators,
Bawo ni?. . .where have u been hiding?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by russellino: 4:08pm On May 19, 2009
@ poster. I dated a zimbabwean chick when i was in the UK and incidentally i never dated a naija girl in all my time there. most naija babes there front so much that they end up putting all the nice naija boys off them with their materialism.sadly they all seem to end up with jamaican players who get them pregnant, dupe them and run off. Zim babes i met were always warm, nice, homely and most important had BOOTY!!!!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by follypimpi(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2009
I only go for Zimba chics cos of there Batty and easy access to there PUM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / Things Women Do Better Than Men. / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.