Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (14135 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by jalether(m): 3:06am On May 21, 2009
now we have reached a concensus that naija girls have attitude problem

i ll drink to that grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 3:07am On May 21, 2009
dayokanu:

hmmmm I no talk oh Toyin
tele tele nko?  tongue

OgidiBoy:

True but you know if I had money I would have flown you over here to enjoy a few days with me now that I have the whole house to myself. cry
Oh, that'd be lovely dear. smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 3:08am On May 21, 2009
jalether:

now we have reached a concensus that naija girls have attitude problem

i ll drink to that grin

Not all, some are very nice and polite. Have you had the chance to talk to Toyin before? she is one down to earth babe
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 3:10am On May 21, 2009
LOL, ogidi, thanks.

But nice? ehrrrm. . . . tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On May 21, 2009
Any time babe, you know you my second wife kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 3:15am On May 21, 2009
LOL, I think not. I don't share tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by limpopo: 3:57pm On May 22, 2009
the truth needs to be told naija girls too dey form. dem too dey pretend .dem go dy do as if dey no dey off pant why
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Utali(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2009
Naija girls!Problem is most guys no sabi fuk. Fuik them well and they will beg you for it.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by deji2005(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2009
utapli, you really make me laugh
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by deji2005(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2009
sorry utali
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2009
them too dey form!!! na one dirty guy go dey F U C K am secretly,   grin

Girl no fit form for me ooo!! the 1 wey wan try FORM me!!! I blast am gan!!! Who know am  grin hahaahhaa Im too Gbasky!

Rubbish!!! spit!!!!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by oyinda3(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2009
lol. I know a girl from one of those south African countries and she would frequently narrate some story of how she and her friends met this nigerian guy who would stalk them for their phone numbers. I became the target of this stupid yeye making. God punish that dude and his thick accent.
she has told me the story like 10x already. I keep reminding her that she told me b4. she would laugh hard and start the story over. ogini angry

note to naija guys: pls stop disgracing us all over the world o. control those things inside your pants abii ??
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 8:00pm On May 28, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by edogram(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2009
hey zimbabwean girl.

have u date a nigeria guy before or planing to dat one.

let me know this asap.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 9:52pm On May 28, 2009
yes i have. my 1st boyfriend was nigerian. He used 2 stay in zim. we've got loads of nijas thre, cheesy
he was nice, handsome ,god fearing Moslem. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by oyinda3(f): 2:22am On May 29, 2009
zimbabwean:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry who're you laughing at? lol
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by lechatte(f): 3:12am On May 29, 2009
@ Lachatte.

How would you know,  grin which town in west TX

Ogidiboy,try Lubbock or Abilene if you're willing to travel to find your Zim girls. wink
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2009
lechatte:

@ Lachatte.

How would you know, grin which town in west TX

Ogidiboy,try Lubbock or Abilene if you're willing to travel to find your Zim girls. wink

Thanks for the info Lachatte, A couple of my class mates live in Abilene, I may have to pay them a visit this summer.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by edogram(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2009
zimbabwean girl, incase  u dont have any niaja Boy at the moment.

and u need one, me or 190 or igwe meybe interested
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by edogram(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2009
i would have love to date a zim chicks
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 12:43pm On May 31, 2009
ha ha ha, wow im going naija this summer grin grin. cant wait 2 visit ur country people. my mum workd thre for some time and she said its great,
I just hope nothin goes wrong since i dont know any body there embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by edogram(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2009
Wow, z,m Girl.

Whent exactly how u going to niaja, I need the date, or can u call when u arrive.
i promise U will have some fun with me and my friends, but becareful with some naija bad guy when u arrive,

Let me know.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by justwise(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2009
zimbabwean:

ha ha ha, wow im going naija this summer grin grin. cant wait 2 visit ur country people. my mum workd thre for some time and she said its great,
I just hope nothin goes wrong since i dont know any body there embarassed

U gonna have the time of ur life, gr8 weather, food, pple, just enjoy! but pls take somebody who u trust very well, that can take u around. the person will know where and where not to go.

Good luck
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2009
edogram:

Wow, z,m Girl.

Whent exactly how u going to niaja, I need the date, or can u call when u arrive.
i promise U will have some fun with me and my friends, but becareful with some naija bad guy when u arrive,

Let me know.

I see grin so you are the Good Guy!!! hahahaa
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by zimbabwean: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
OHHH are you guys implying its dangerous :-
We are going 2 visit Delta state,lagos and Rivers states wow guys i heard these places are not as bad as Abuja undecided
dONT SCARE ME LOL angry

BUT same all same all ima have a gr8 rime tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by DanWaziri(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
zimbabwean:

OHHH are you guys implying its dangerous :-
We are going 2 visit Delta state,lagos and Rivers states wow guys i heard these places are not as bad as Abuja undecided
dONT SCARE ME LOL angry

BUT same all same all ima have a gr8 rime tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's a fine attitude. My country is beatiful. I say if e go happen e go happen i.e. what will be will be. I survived 16 years in Surulere no shaking only to be car jacked in Cleveland and shyt it was a 6 year old Honda Civic at that.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by james1(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2012
Nigerian gurls are different from other african gurls,cos of acceptable cultural norms here,most pretend to be what they are not.
Some get over this and live their true life,others can't.
Most Nigerian gurls want to come across as good gurls to everyone,especially potential mates but keep a terrible closet filled with skeletons.
My advise to such gurls is,quit PRETENDING!
There is a partner for everyone,no matter how crazy you think you can get,your match is out there.
Chances are,the man will find out,eventually and it won't be a pleasant exchange.
The happy and worthwhile life is that lived with one that know you,understands you and love you for who you are.
I know a gurl who despite been a go girl married a guy who met her on the"street",some family members of his did not approve,some did.they are still happily together,6 years after.
I find it funny that many 9ja gurls want to date a crazy guy but marry a gentleman.lol.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by james1(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2012
@zimbabwean.lagos down to Delta is very safe once you are with someone you can trust.
Nigerians are hospitable people in the general,always looking to please if you ask with a smile.
If you don't know anyone to take you around,I suggest you beep a tour operator to guide you around but that is extra cash.
Be ready for the time of your life!
Many exparts working here have never had it so good,if you know where to go,the nightlife rocks on the island and ikeja.
Enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls by Kenfil(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Its funny how naija men complain about naija girls.. they did dis, dey did dat.... But there are weddings every Saturday.. nkechi weds dolapo lol... U guys r soo funny joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.