Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! (5583 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / . / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by ibawon(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm a guy in his early twenties, and my Girlfriend lives with me.I had my birthday on the third of this month, which I only prayed to God about thanking him for spearing my life and for all the good things he sent my way (nothing flamboyant,no party).
Fast-forward to Wednesday which was my girlfriend's birthday.She couldn't celebrate it because of her Job.Lucky enough her Boss bought her a cake and her friends are planning a little something for her this evening, but all this I got to know at the last hour by seeing much of her friends around my crib.
She claimed she never Intended to Invite or tell me because I DO NOT DRINK OR PARTY LATE!!!. Now I'm so upset & confused because of this reasons I am not invited to my girlfriend's party. IS THIS NORMAL!!!
Please front page, because I need the house advice on this
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by vani86: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
No its not normal, even if you do not drink or party late,
She should still have told you out of courtesy then if you aint interested, you can politely decline.

I know if my gf should do something like that we will have a lot to talk about.

That shows lack of respect

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP, first and foremost, the suitable title for this thread is, My Girlfriend Didn't Invite Me To Her Birthday Party, Is It Normal ?

Back to the topic

OP, at this point, I don't think you need a prophet to tell you that your girlfriend decided not to invite you just to signal to you that what you can't do, others will

Her reason as to why she didn't invite you holds no water. Even at club house, you would see people there sipping their Maltina, Coca Cola and other soft drinks

OP, my advice is that, henceforth, I'm not necessarily saying you should dump your girlfriend but be very careful and tactical with the person you call your friend. Such a lady has something up her sleeves

But wait oooo bro, why u dey co-habit with babe wey you never marry?

OP, repent for hell fire is a respecter of nobody cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Under your roof!!
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Its perfectly normal. But I still don't understand why you are harbouring a girl you aren't married to, things can go wrong, you know?
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Omotayor123(f): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I smell fish... Op hope say you never enter one chance shocked
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Margauxluv(f): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
embarassed embarassedwell it depends
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by CharlyNick: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ibawon:
I'm a guy in his early twenties, and my Girlfriend lives with me.I had my birthday on the third of this month, which I only prayed to God about thanking him for spearing my life and for all the good things he sent my way (nothing flamboyant,no party).
Fast-forward to Wednesday which was my girlfriend's birthday.She couldn't celebrate it because of her Job.Lucky enough her Boss bought her a cake and her friends are planning a little something for her this evening, but all this I got to know at the last hour by seeing much of her friends around my crib.
She claimed she never Intended to Invite or tell me because I DO NOT DRINK OR PARTY LATE!!!. Now I'm so upset & confused because of this reasons I am not invited to my girlfriend's party. IS THIS NORMAL!!!

Sorry Bro,

You just got SACKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by CharlyNick: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ibawon:

I think her Boss [if male] is helping you out here......
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Khd95(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis kin story get Q leg
But d party na for ur crib la Why she no go tell u
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Mznaett: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
One chance loading...55%

Loading don complete...100%
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Cholls(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother but the party na 4 your place nah?
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by goldbim(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
NO,IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!and it's disrespectful of her to invite her friends over to celebrate with her without informing u.no matter how little it is..u deserve your OWN respect..she might not see it anything now,but na small small e dey start.talk to her and express your displeasure..#no one is perfect#

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
...This Is The Large Extent To Which Western Nations Have Destroyed Our Youths,, Why would You house a chick you aint married to, don't you Think power struggle wud set in and she would start demanding equal rights like a wife....She just felt she didn't need to tell you cos u have become more of a roomate than a Lover....Am really Pity for u oooh, cos one day she would bring her man friend to her room as well.....Ma advice, stylishly eject her from your house, so she go value hustle

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by CharlyNick: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Dis kin story get Q leg
But d party na for ur crib la Why she no go tell u

That's why the whole thing is suspicious........
ATLEAST she should have put a call across to him........
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by ibawon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
. smiley
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by ibawon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, first and foremost, the suitable title for this thread is, My Girlfriend Didn't Invite Me To Her Birthday Party, Is It Normal ?

Back to the topic

OP, at this point, I don't think you need a prophet to tell you that your girlfriend not to invite you just to signal to you that what you can't do, others will Thanks for the correction

Her acclaimed reason as to why she didn't invite you holds no water. Even at club house, you would see people there sipping their Maltina, Coca Cola and other soft drinks

OP, my advice is that, henceforth, I'm not saying you should dump your girlfriend but be very careful and tactical with the person you call your friend

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wait o.......... she lives with you, and decided to have a party in your own house without telling you, because you don't party late undecided

Ok, so what are you supposed to do during the party; block your ears

How come someone won't be invited to a party in his own house? Bros is your house a mansion?
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Adasun(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op be wise,dats lack of respect frm ur bae.watch ur frnds,her manager,nd those close to her.do not be substicious just watch carefully.
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by ibawon(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeaks:
Wait o.......... she lives with you, and decided to have a party in your own house without telling you, because you don't party late undecided

How come someone won't be invited to a party in his own house? Bros is your house a mansion?

Not in my house, but at a Club in the area
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
She is not really your girlfriend at this point. Likely just using you for accommodation.

Or not proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
She is not really your girlfriend at this point. Likely just using you for accommodation.

Or not proud of you.
Gbaaaam !!!

Abeg wetin u dey drink ? cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by sconp: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
You aren't a boyfriend, you are a landlord only that she's not paying rent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
You are single sir....

QED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
When my mother was praying against parasitic association on my brother, she wasn't kidding sha.......

Nairalanders, we need to pray for this mumu
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by mimicious(f): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
cry CEO of friend zone association

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Bamz555: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeaks:

or a hotel and suits
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Bamz555: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeaks:

or an hotel and suits
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Bamz555: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Or not proud of you.
word! Gbosa 4u
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Bamz555: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Gbaaaam !!!

Abeg wetin u dey drink ? cool
hahahaha badt guy
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
vani86:
No its not normal, even if you do not drink or party late,
She should still have told you out of courtesy then if you aint interested, you can politely decline.

I know if my gf should do something like that we will have a lot to talk about.

That shows lack of respect

Gbam!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Or not proud of you.

Gbaaaaaam part 2!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.