Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? (6458 Views)

Dating A Guy Younger Than You / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by IFELEKE(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2009
omofola:

Y not,

I am involved with a guy i'm 3 years older than presently, i don't know if it will lead to marriage but if it does then so be it,  i respect him a lot and he respects me too as a woman, the age thing is not something we even remember talkless of discuss about, he cares about my feelings a lot and takes very good care of me and i do care about him too, so i think dating a younger guy is all about understanding , maturity  and respect from both couples, luckily for me i look a lot younger than my age.
Age is in numbers. . .
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2009
Easier said than done, I would say!

Guys, most of you can not do it.

Good to go out with such ladies, but to make them wives, you bolt!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by v3: 8:39am On May 21, 2009
@ post,

Given the opportunity, i'd love to marry a lady older than me. There's NO problem wif it na?

If i were say, 50 years, and i met a young lady i were REALLY interested in, it'll be one-heck of a mountain to climb (wif her family n all) but it'd be worth it in the end, i hope!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 21, 2009
Why not? 2 me there's nothing wrong in it, as long as the guy is matured enough 2 handle a relationship. And come to think of it, the older ladies seem to be more mature and cool headed, than those 'teenagers' who think they have the world at their feet (no offence intended!).
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by lemonpluss(f): 10:22am On May 21, 2009
If u really want 2 be dig 24/7 younger guys are good becos their body is still full of action but if u dont really need dat older guys are good,becos they have too many things on their mind,but they are very good in pampering their babes wit gifts and attention.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2009
@lemonpluss,u r very right but some babes never know this oooo.
@bamboke,do u agree?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2009
@nethacker

I agree
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2009
bamboke:

@nethacker

I agree
since u hv agreed that its true, it means dat u know am very very good in that field grin
It means dat i can dig really hard like the bricklayer grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2009
@nethacker

Ohhh! So u can dig hard? Didn't get that better until now. Good you can dig, but definitely don't dig 6 feet.

Kip digging but don't allow your back grow stiff and become rigid for the productive years.

Why you dey hide from me and prefer to do public love for me?

Anyways, soon.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by sarahwhite: 2:33pm On May 21, 2009
is true age is jst a number. but if one is dating a younger guy and the girl is mature for marriage while the guy is not ready it it advisable for the girl to wait for him? they are very in love with each other.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2009
@bamboke,trust me i'll do more than anything grin grin shebi u hv seen me and u know am a spaghetti grin grin soooo sweeeet tongue , House make una no mind nethacker and bamboke grin grin Both r in luv grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2009
have another goy on NL, who is pressing hard oo. I can't feel you and want to
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2009
u wan feel me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!let's get out of hia to a place where only d best will survive grin tongue wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 6:09pm On May 21, 2009
I dnt mean that and u know. I dey go house and guys wey get mouth like you, no get action.(i wasnt referring to you ooo) anyways, takia of urself.xxxxx
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by AmAlone: 6:16pm On May 21, 2009
nothing really wrong with that. But not for those ladies with all the PRIDE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by ononogbu(f): 6:23pm On May 21, 2009
As a guy can you marry a lady that is much more older than you?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by 190: 10:39pm On May 21, 2009
plat dis is a question 4 ya!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by platinumnk(f): 10:43pm On May 21, 2009
no i wont marry u lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by 190: 11:03pm On May 21, 2009
1st honey
i neva asked u if u wanted 2 marry me!
2nd honey
i only asked u the same question
3rd honey
u are Goin 2 marry me wether u like it or NOT angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by platinumnk(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2009
190:

1st honey
i neva asked u if u wanted 2 marry me!
2nd honey
i only asked u the same question
3rd honey
u are Goin 2 marry me wether u like it or NOT angry angry

im using this in evidence in court
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by follypimpi(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2009
I doubt if 9ija girls wld do that.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2009
follypimpi:

I doubt if 9ija girls wld do that.
shocked
@follypimpi,I hv a friend whose wife is older than him and they r very very happy.Age discrepancy has nvr been a problem to them @ all.She respects him so much that me sef they think say , make i no talk grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2009
Wife u call it now, no be girlfriend. Though i know of some too who are actually married to older women, but how many girls will actually allow it materialise than to get to that koko place and then look for an issue later on and then bail out
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by shayoor(f): 12:38pm On May 23, 2009
well for me ooooooooooooo i can't do such a thing
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Stevobolos(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have a friend who date a younger guy to her age in her interest to marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy / Actress Onyii Alex Causes Commotion Online As She Puts Her Camel Toe On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.