Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? (2079 Views)

5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) / She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by joseph1832(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course. I have a weakness for earings. I have about two hundred of them. That's one of the very few things I can't resist. Oh & hot guys tongue But only to stare at them. Kikiki
LMAO! Like I never heard that before. grin tongue. In the end, we're all human.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
angryangry
i dy wait o
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO! Like I never heard that before. grin tongue. In the end, we're all human.

cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. He's trying ta corrupt me grin Somebody stop me! tongue

Embrace it Punky
Resisting is futile

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Embrace it Punky
Resisting is futile

Who can resist those eyes & that cute yellow face. I'm helpless against such cuteness wink tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who can resist those eyes & that cute yellow face. I'm helpless against such cuteness wink tongue

LMAO
That's the idea sugar wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by bluecircle470: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2015
classicB:
All these nairaland teenagers, u wont go and sleep? School resumes tomorrow o.
To your questio, yes i can be with one man all my life and some other girls out there.
It is justifiable for you guys to have sex anyhow, u cant stay with one woman, but a decent woman shouldnt dare to cheat.
Girls don suffer
Classic, u're a clown!
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by killsmith(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
even if its one d*ck....she'd probably have a v*brator by the side

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. / Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? / What She Ask Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.