Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" (62174 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
people worship u alot here in romance... I should be ur nightmare cheesy
coolcoolOh please! Like U don't too..??.tongue

Nyways....They do??shockedshocked

Gist me!wink
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
urm, last time i checked, a lioness is a cat..
We eat Cats...undecided
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolOh please! Like U don't too..??.tongue

Nyways....They do??shockedshocked

Gist me!wink
hahaha, let me know one instance i worshipped you in romance section

Urm your houseboys, , darven et al cheesy
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
We eat Cats...undecided
you and who eats cats? So name all the animals dat are cats..
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by IamDanto7(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
[b][/b]Best thing I have ever read on Nairaland
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man and a successful man is never the same as a rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Most ladies are fond of having a prototype figure of the type of man they want and in-fact when some ladies watch some accomplished guys on TV they just imagine their man could be who they are watching and some even develop hatred for their men wondering why his story is not like the rich men they read about or watch on TV but the hard fact of life is that every one of us have different scripts of life and we can never ever be the same.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless and not frustrate his life if things do not turn out the way he planned.

Some guys have a vision to be good activists,caterers.teachers,missionaries,to serve someone,to be a dancer,sportsman,drummer and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who changed the history of the world where not wealthy talking about

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happens to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

And for the ladies i will advice that you look inward,be a goal getter and set out early in life to also achieve your goals in life without any form of dependency or expectancy from any man because that man who seem to have great wealth today can crash in a swift and that unassuming man could become a billionaire later so go for the man of your heart,take the risk,be with a man for the right reason and commit the rest to fate.

Hope this makes sense.
Jesus was very rich during those time.

Check his cloak and why the soldiers cast a lot to take his cloak.

A rich man is always recognisable than a poor person.

As for Muhammad and the rest, you can compare to not so wealthy.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Josboy2: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Issorite..Just don't be caught dead without accepting him as lord...please no vex o,na my own i talk. Peace

Thank you for telling him the truth.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
you and who eats cats? So name all the animals dat are cats..
Biology class that I'm not aware of?undecided
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Biology class that I'm not aware of?undecided
i guess
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by iyerenath(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
i guess
guess wetin? mumu like u.... angry
Cutehector:
i guess
guess wetin? mumu like u....
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008. good topic
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Rhoteabarca(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmm......Well said!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by An0nimus: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

wink

Toks2008 nice write up as always. Some of your sentences were pretty long with much commas and no full stops. Almost felt like I was reading without catching my breath lol.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man and a successful man is never the same as a rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Most ladies are fond of having a prototype figure of the type of man they want and in-fact when some ladies watch some accomplished guys on TV they just imagine their man could be who they are watching and some even develop hatred for their men wondering why his story is not like the rich men they read about or watch on TV but the hard fact of life is that every one of us have different scripts of life and we can never ever be the same.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless and not frustrate his life if things do not turn out the way he planned.

Some guys have a vision to be good activists,caterers.teachers,missionaries,to serve someone,to be a dancer,sportsman,drummer and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happens to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

And for the ladies i will advice that you look inward,be a goal getter and set out early in life to also achieve your goals in life without any form of dependency or expectancy from any man because that man who seem to have great wealth today can crash in a swift and that unassuming man could become a billionaire later so go for the man of your heart,take the risk,be with a man for the right reason and commit the rest to fate.

Hope this makes sense.

This is very insightful
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by erumena(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

Hope this makes sense.

On point!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

Hope this makes sense.
sure....it made whole lotsa sense, esp dat ur second paragraph....truth of d matter is, we were built by God in the same way, but to succeed in divers ways, many people just wanna be lyk d other person...dat i study mech engine, and u too, studied same course doesn't mean we'd gonna work in oil coys, many people lack dis mindset tokssadi 've people who studied mason who r musicians, e.g, doctor sid, i 've also seen people who studied engrin on pulpits, i mean full tym pastors, even sm dat read mason, its all abt vision...dats just d summary of d second paragraph...toks been creating threads dat made sense sinx d tym....complete amcheesy
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by plumule(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

"our"?. Sorry , I dont believe in jesus.
Just read and pass if u don't believe in the almighty. Afterall your name was not mentioned there.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2015
IamDanto7:
[b][/b]Best thing I have ever read on Nairaland

wink I am humbled bro
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by menzo4u: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

Hope this makes sense.
full of sense
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by orbkaf(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
[email][/email]Op u really are makng sense. Wisdom u av, wisdom u share
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Hugo21: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

"our"?. Sorry , I dont believe in jesus.
watch yhur tongue bro for it can make yhu and it can as well destroy yhu.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by kennyaati(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Nice one n well said
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Hugo21: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
sonofananimal:
Jesus was very rich during those time.

Check his cloak and why the soldiers cast a lot to take his cloak.

A rich man is always recognisable than a poor person.

As for Muhammad and the rest, you can compare to not so wealthy.
Ogbeni watch yhur tongue, before it destroys yhu.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by PunterTim(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hope for the broke Niggaz..undecided
Ouch!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2015
PunterTim:
Ouch!
winkwinkgrin
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
sure....it made whole lotsa sense, esp dat ur second paragraph....truth of d matter is, we were built by God in the same way, but to succeed in divers ways, many people just wanna be lyk d other person...dat i study mech engine, and u too, studied same course doesn't mean we'd gonna work in oil coys, many people lack dis mindset tokssadi 've people who studied mason who r musicians, e.g, doctor sid, i 've also seen people who studied engrin on pulpits, i mean full tym pastors, even sm dat read mason, its all abt vision...dats just d summary of d second paragraph...toks been creating threads dat made sense sinx d tym....complete amcheesy

Very true.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Naff24(f): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
A Lioness don't mingle with Cats...Just saying...cheesy

It Ain't "Pride"....It's "Class"..coolcool.
Oh I see
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by PunterTim(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
winkwinkgrin
Hey Lioness,Looking Thru Ur Profile;I Wuldnt Mind Wen Ure Drunk!
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by doveda: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
HaneefahRN:

what are u saying, mysogynist? I don't know why u guys like generalizing things, no be women dey marry struggling men? Women are doing good for themselves and someone having a mindset to marry a made man is her decision and vision, wc can come to pass or not.
Don't worry u can stop ur daughters from going to sch so they will chase after poor men

Don't mind them!

Most of my mates are already planning to get married

Some are married sef

And I do not think most of these guys can afford a jeep sef not to mention one plot of land

Before you crucify me, I was the youngest in my set cheesy
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Very true.
tanx for d gud jobsmiley....after all...we stil get people wey dey tink for nl.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by SirRil(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Op, your too sweet. Nice one.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by SirRil(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Op, your mouth too sweet. Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Desperate For A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.