Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" (62167 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Konjour(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Can you just look away from that list and look at the message? Apparently i did some research on these names and if 2 or 3 out of 11 names were erroneously added that should not be a crime.

Asides this, it is imperative to understand that in most cases.when a man follows his passion,making money is definitely sacrosanct but the problem is that the level of riches may not be as good as envisaged by some standards.

The message is easy to understand. Its not a crime to erroneously add one or two names that don't exactly correspond with the image you're trying to paint us, but its not a crime to point out your mistake to you either.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by HaneefahRN(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2015
doveda:

Don't mind them!

Most of my mates are planning to get married

Some are married sef

And I do not think most of these guys can afford a jeep sef not to mention one plot of land

Before you crucify me, I was the youngest in my set cheesy

Lolz, same here. Infact in my set only 5 of us females are still single. And of these 5, 2 are already planning theirs. They all married young chaps although working bt no where near rich, the only one tht married a rich man, her marriage didn't last a yr b4 she left. So I dnt knw where guys keep getting the mindset all ladies are after rich men, even if some are sef, it's their choice afterall
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by akyus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
@Op you have written so well, this is a goldmine for ladies who tolerates reality.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by doveda: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, same here. Infact in my set only 5 of us females are still single. And of these 5, 2 are already planning theirs. They all married young chaps although working bt no where near rich, the only one tht married a rich man, her marriage didn't last a yr b4 she left. So I dnt knw where guys keep getting the mindset all ladies are after rich men, even if some are sef, it's their choice afterall

I tire for Nairaland's men
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by fajani(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=15pt]If it's possible to click on 1000 likes at d same time, I would have done so but I only click on one like... I hope the whole world read this tongue[/size]
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man and a successful man is never the same as a rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Most ladies are fond of having a prototype figure of the type of man they want and in-fact when some ladies watch some accomplished guys on TV they just imagine their man could be who they are watching and some even develop hatred for their men wondering why his story is not like the rich men they read about or watch on TV but the hard fact of life is that every one of us have different scripts of life and we can never ever be the same.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless and not frustrate his life if things do not turn out the way he planned.

Some guys have a vision to be good activists,caterers.teachers,missionaries,to serve someone,to be a dancer,sportsman,drummer and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who changed the history of the world where not wealthy talking about

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happens to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

And for the ladies i will advice that you look inward,be a goal getter and set out early in life to also achieve your goals in life without any form of dependency or expectancy from any man because that man who seem to have great wealth today can crash in a swift and that unassuming man could become a billionaire later so go for the man of your heart,take the risk,be with a man for the right reason and commit the rest to fate.

Hope this makes sense.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by CleftEvents: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Insightful. Thanks Op.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by professore(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
You tried
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Dotng: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man and a successful man is never the same as a rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Most ladies are fond of having a prototype figure of the type of man they want and in-fact when some ladies watch some accomplished guys on TV they just imagine their man could be who they are watching and some even develop hatred for their men wondering why his story is not like the rich men they read about or watch on TV but the hard fact of life is that every one of us have different scripts of life and we can never ever be the same.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless and not frustrate his life if things do not turn out the way he planned.

Some guys have a vision to be good activists,caterers.teachers,missionaries,to serve someone,to be a dancer,sportsman,drummer and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who changed the history of the world where not wealthy talking about

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happens to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

And for the ladies i will advice that you look inward,be a goal getter and set out early in life to also achieve your goals in life without any form of dependency or expectancy from any man because that man who seem to have great wealth today can crash in a swift and that unassuming man could become a billionaire later so go for the man of your heart,take the risk,be with a man for the right reason and commit the rest to fate.

Hope this makes sense.

This makes a lot of sense. In the same vein I must commend women who look beyond themselves to be someone who makes their husband to believe in himself no matter what the circumstances may be. When he has no hope or direction they help him create one. These are the ones that change the world.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dotng:

This makes a lot of sense. In the same vein I must commend women who look beyond themselves to be someone who makes their husband to believe in himself no matter what the circumstances may be. When he has no hope or direction they help him create one. These are the ones that change the world.

Unfortunately, such is rare.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Dirkcoyt: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Nubian113:
Brilliant read op... Thank you. grin

But... Dear Men: "It was never about the money" undecided

Just have a purpose; other than your rooster embarassed
Werey omo! D;
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by marlockj: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Wareva. It's nt the truth tho, there are lots of ladies who wldn't mind starting from the scratch wt their men, although who no like better thing no one wants to suffer esp when at the end of the day most men ain't appreciative of women who suffered wt them

Now your talking!!

this is wen u speak like a girl,your other post was d usual forming we get from ladies.

A woman cn not b appreciated When the shoe or gift u buy for ur man is still from his pocket.

A woman cn Nt b appreciated When u live on his money,that is a more reason men always Hv d final say.a woman who is hard working cn Neva b afraid of divorce.

A man cnt talk to a woman any Hw,if d woman is not dulling Lik other.tell me Wat are going going to gv to ur wife if she has ha empire business.

Bt a woman who slp n wake up,and brag about his husbnds car is not ready to learn.such ladies r d ladies we men beat,command,evn bring free babe out side.Cuz u cnt Leav.Bt u cnt mess up with a woman who has ha own car key, ha sweat.

Bt everyother women Dat husbi bought for cn b cease.

Very few women sweat n mke pay,the rest is from husband which is vry bad.

Tell me Hw will u respect a woman who d roof she stay is urs,car urs,d gift she gv u is d money u gv ha for food stuff,all ha cloths urs,medical bill urs.she cnt evn build evn if is one rum apartment for tenant to live.no asset no nothing.tell me wen a man knw u Hv nothing Xcept from him.he cn do anything.

.tke xample mst male celebrity pregnant any beautiful girl,throw ha away n Kip d kid.Why Cuz of money.

Check music videos girls r user as slaves,nake,men slapping deir assss.ask yourself y do guys Dnt go on pants on deir music videos.

Like as I said earlier abt men and sx.
Let me gv u xampl check the guys following you on narialand compare to girls that follow u or u follow.

Also take a look a any pretty girl profile here n see d rate at which guys will follow her.

Also find a girl with almst half nake profile pic check out how mny guys flooding on ha followers.

Do a mistake here and tell a guy u Lov him on this narialand, then xpect his inbox msgs n phne number inclusive.

The truth is that we humans knw d truth Bt we pretend.Jst Lik a girl saying my bfrnd is d best I Hv 100% truth in him.Hv u Eva seen his reaction When seeing a nake girl face to face wen ur Nt on sight?

Hv u Eva try tellin one of ur female frnd Wich he does Nt knw,to directly ask ur boyfrnd for sex?

We all knw this things,u cnt Kip bone for a dog n xpect d dog to go eat grass.Leav d dog wit d bone he will tell u that rat came n finish it

Kiss all errors
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by HaneefahRN(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
marlockj:

Now your talking!!

this is wen u speak like a girl,your other post was d usual forming we get from ladies.

A woman cn not b appreciated When the shoe or gift u buy for ur man is still from his pocket.

A woman cn Nt b appreciated When u live on his money,that is a more reason men always Hv d final say.a woman who is hard working cn Neva b afraid of divorce.

A man cnt talk to a woman any Hw,if d woman is not dulling Lik other.tell me Wat are going going to gv to ur wife if she has ha empire business.

Bt a woman who slp n wake up,and brag about his husbnds car is not ready to learn.such ladies r d ladies we men beat,command,evn bring free babe out side.Cuz u cnt Leav.Bt u cnt mess up with a woman who has ha own car key, ha sweat.

Bt everyother women Dat husbi bought for cn b cease.

Very few women sweat n mke pay,the rest is from husband which is vry bad.

Tell me Hw will u respect a woman who d roof she stay is urs,car urs,d gift she gv u is d money u gv ha for food stuff,all ha cloths urs,medical bill urs.she cnt evn build evn if is one rum apartment for tenant to live.no asset no nothing.tell me wen a man knw u Hv nothing Xcept from him.he cn do anything.

.tke xample mst male celebrity pregnant any beautiful girl,throw ha away n Kip d kid.Why Cuz of money.

Check music videos girls r user as slaves,nake,men slapping deir assss.ask yourself y do guys Dnt go on pants on deir music videos.

Like as I said earlier abt men and sx.
Let me gv u xampl check the guys following you on narialand compare to girls that follow u or u follow.

Also take a look a any pretty girl profile here n see d rate at which guys will follow her.

Also find a girl with almst half nake profile pic check out how mny guys flooding on ha followers.

Do a mistake here and tell a guy u Lov him on this narialand, then xpect his inbox msgs n phne number inclusive.

The truth is that we humans knw d truth Bt we pretend.Jst Lik a girl saying my bfrnd is d best I Hv 100% truth in him.Hv u Eva seen his reaction When seeing a nake girl face to face wen ur Nt on sight?

Hv u Eva try tellin one of ur female frnd Wich he does Nt knw,to directly ask ur boyfrnd for sex?

We all knw this things,u cnt Kip bone for a dog n xpect d dog to go eat grass.Leav d dog wit d bone he will tell u that rat came n finish it

Kiss all errors
What I can summarize from ur epistle is tht once a husband is providing for his wife's financial needs (wc is his responsibility mind u), she deserves no respect or appreciation from him. A wife deciding to help out financially wt the needs of the home doesn't make it her responsibility, she does it cos she wants to help, tht is more need for her to be appreciated. What of women tht fix up their husbands financially or even open up businesses wt investments for them and at the end of the day the man pays her back wt womanizing and taking mistresses abt, maltreating her both physically and emotionally, etc. A woman doesn't even av to drop her money to support her husband, the emotional, physical, psychological support women provide for their husband and d whole family can't be belittled nt to talk of even taking up the finances of the home.
About what u said tht only few women contribute to the family finances, that's a lie, except in very poor communities, the average working woman, educated or not, supports the home financially, and doesn't depend on the husband to take care of her financial needs.
As for women who dance almost naked wt musicians, I'av got no business wt them, they are women of no virtue.
As regards men having little control, I agree. Did u use the dog scenario to describe men? Yh, it suits most. Most men don't care abt or respect the feelings of the women they are wt whether married or planning to, they av higher chances of thinking wt their little head, but the woman is expected to be the epitome of perfection, the mature one, even when the guy bleeps up, she is expected to endure it, without complaint. A woman trusting a man 100% shld av a bed reserved for her at Aro, so she'll be well cared for when he shows his colour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.