Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion (13181 Views)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
inlandtapan, we are here on NL for you, is either commit suicide or you die of heart attack, hopeless wawa dunces. Take one............. cheesy
I know you are emotionally depressed, I need to sleep, I have you as the least to think grin

I just gave you a misearble night cheesy
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
you are actually feeling so bad tonight because I decided to tell you the home truth. there is nothing bad telling a brother the truth about his life and his people. It sux to be from enugu state..

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I know you are emotionally depressed, I need to sleep, I have you as the least to think grin

I just gave you a misearble night cheesy
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
you are actually feeling so bad tonight because I decided to tell you the home truth. there is nothing bad telling a brother the truth about his life and his people. It sux to be from enugu state..

[s][/s]
OK, let's go to bed, we can continue tomorrow.

I just hope you will sleep well tonight grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
The heartache i created in you cannot just go away by just sleeping. think deep about the condition of you enugu people, it is really bad to have this sort of parlor in the 21st century, think about it tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
OK, let's go to bed, we can continue tomorrow.

I just hope you will sleep well tonight grin
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
The heartache i created in you cannot just go away by just sleeping. think deep about the condition of you enugu people, it really to have this sort of parlor in the 21st century, think about it tongue

[s][/s]
still looking for a way to redeem yourself? Go to bed now grin

You can continue tomorrow, maybe you will come up with better lines cheesy
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Haba, how many times shall you tell us that you want to go to bed? why not go to bed for once if you are not pained? I know it is not easy hearing the truth from me but that is just the truth......learn to live with it cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
still looking for a way to redeem yourself? Go to bed now grin

You can continue tomorrow, maybe you will come up with better lines cheesy
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Haba, how many times shall you tell us that you want to go to bed? why not go to bed for once if you are not pained? I know it is not easy hearing the truth from me but that is just the truth......learn to live with it cheesy

[s][/s]
you the person still quoting me, I don't want you to end up hanging yourself with your sponge after this bashing, I need to encourage you and boost your confidence. grin

Its not easy to be from a cursed land. Seriously, I will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself tomorrow. wink
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
He is till viewing? go to bed nah..............

I don't blame you nigger... cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
I know how it feels being an okpa eating bastard. a state where their parlors are like what we used in 1500............. cheesy

you can't sleep because you just can't sleep. sorry but you can get better tomorrow. it sux to come from useless local poor enugu state

[s]
inlandtaipan:
you the person still quoting me, I don't want you to end up hanging yourself with your sponge after this bashing, I need to encourage you and boost your confidence. grin

Its not easy to be from a cursed land. Seriously, I will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself tomorrow. wink
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Space tour or whatever u call yourself. Isn't t childish posting n reposting that parlour pix. How does your fine parlour translate to infrastructural development? Inland has been spilling some facts which to me ain't even right, n all a matured person would have done will have been to counter him with facts n pictures as u have been doing earlier (sorry if t sounds insulting, apologies). As for inland, I'll still say Anambra has d best rural roads in d whole S.E....... N let me add, d highest number of "operational" privately-owned industries in S.E (not those comatose industries in IMO n Enugu states)
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2015
I bursted him with those Anambra pictures earlier but I decided to cause him sleepless night with the poverty status that is common in their state by showing him his 1500AD parlour.. cool cheesy

Yampotatocarrot:
Space tour or whatever u call yourself. Isn't t childish posting n reposting that parlour pix. How does your fine parlour translate to infrastructural development? Inland has been spilling some facts which to me ain't even right, n all a matured person would have done will have been to counter him with facts n pictures as u have been doing earlier (sorry if t sounds insulting, apologies). As for inland, I'll still say Anambra has d best rural roads in d whole S.E....... N let me add, d highest number of "operational" privately-owned industries in S.E (not those comatose industries in IMO n Enugu states)
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
sorry, abia has the highest number of priveately-owned industries. If you talk about rural roads, I will give to anambra. But both privately owned and multinational industries, I will give it to abia.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2015
@Inland, sorry I didn't know that. Was actually talking of companies in d class of Juhel n co..... Thought Aba was ridden with shop-level companies
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by PAINGAIN: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
inlandtapan, we are here on NL for you, is either commit suicide or you die of heart attack, hopeless wawa dunces. Take one............. cheesy
chino is that u?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Chigold101(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
banki:

You guys just wake up and make funny assumptions

Biko gini na gini nokwa na nnewi?
There is a military base in zaria
There is an airforce base in zaria
There is a flying school in zaria
There is atexitle mill in zaria
There is one of nigeria biggest universities which is a town on its own, only comparable to Nnsuka and ibadan?

Please let's be honest in our assertions
what is this one writing? Iberibe ajoka
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by NaijirianKing: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thoughts?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abakaliki is even more developed than ur awka

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact (photos) / N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Maina: Court Grants Bail To Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.