Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion (13180 Views)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
What is development? Anambra has the best road networks traversing all parts of the state. In Anambra development Is well spread across board and not just in the major cities.

that's not development, onitsha and nnewi are urban jungles. Awka is not a befitting capital ( the worst I have ever been). Anambra is urbanized but not developed.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Stop being silly, Awka is the most modern and most beautiful city East of Niger. Kill yourself but that is the truth. Show us aerial view of your useless state. Anambra is the most developed State in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja. tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
that's not development, onitsha and nnewi are urban jungles. Awka is not a befitting capital ( the worst I have ever been). Anambra is urbanized but not developed.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Stop being silly, Awka is the most modern and most beautiful city East of Niger. Kill yourself but that is truth. Show us aerial view of your useless state.

[s][/s]
that's not development bro, awka that I know is a glorified village and the worst state capital in the east. Awka roads are tinny, not well marked and dusty. Streetlights in awka don't work.

That town is just very creepy
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2015
You are actually pained lol

Awka is the most modern and most beautiful SE CITY. You can take that to the bank. Anambra is the most cosmopolitan and most developed State in the SE.

Awka is the Dubai of the East, I know it is unbearable for u. I can't find the sh1t u are yapping..Lol

[s]
inlandtaipan:
that's not development bro, awka that I know is a glorified village and the worst state capital in the east. Awka roads are tinny, not well marked and dusty. Streetlights in awka don't work.

That town is just very creepy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
You are actually pained lol

Awka is most modern and most beautiful SE CITY. You can take that to the bank. Anambra is the most cosmopolitan and most developed State in the SE.

[s][/s]
I know this picture you just posted, the dualized part of this road is less than 200metres. Is that not the road off zik avenue, beside the police station, just before amawbia round about?

Awka is a very creepy place, it small, tight and shabby.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2015
You can keep yapping the same jargon but it cannot stop me from demolishing them.

Awka is the Dubai of East and it is the most modern and most beautiful city East of Niger.

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I know this picture you just posted, the dualized part of this road is less than 200metres. Is that not the road off zik avenue, beside the police station, just before amawbia round about?

Awka is a very creepy place, it small, tight and shabby.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
This is the inner city of Awka..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Inner-hoods of Awka..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Nnewi is just one infrastructurally dead place, no dualized road, just urban settlement. No street light, that place is absolutely not developed.

Onitsha, oh my God, urban jungle is its peak, just one traffic light in the whole of the city (awka road), tiny and dirty roads.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Inner-hoods continue..I am yet to see the sh1t u are yapping. cool

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Inner-hoods continue..I am yet to see the sh1t u are yapping. cool
I can't compare my state capital with awka. It's totally not acceptable, its like degrading myself kiss
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2015
You are just an envious and pained dude. Onitsha is to the SE what Lagos and ph is to SS and SW. Onitsha is the only city east of the niger with 10 lanes motorway.

[s]
inlandtaipan:
Nnewi is just one infrastructurally dead place, no dualized road, just urban settlement. No street light, that place is absolutely not developed.

Onitsha, oh my God, urban jungle is its peak, just one traffic light in the whole of the city (awka road), tiny and dirty roads.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
U mean okpa eating people? U guys are very low on the ladder. Was it not the same way u claim that ur crappy parlor is better till I disgraced u.

Awka is the Dubai of East. Deal with it. .lol

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I can't compare my state capital with awka. It's totally not acceptable, its like degrading myself kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
You are just an envious and pained dude. Onitsha is to the SE what Lagos and ph is to SS and SW. Onitsha is the only city east of the niger with 10 lanes motorway.

[s][/s]
yeah, the federal road and onitsha owerri road. After these roads, you keep seeing single, dirty and creepy roads.

As far as east is concerned, I will go for Enugu, owerri, umuahia, abakaliki before going for anything urban jungle in anambra.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
U mean okpa eating people? U guys are very low in the ladder. Was it not the same way u claim that ur crappy parlor is better till I disgraced u.

Awka is the Dubai of East. Deal with it. .lol

[s][/s]
this isnt parlour things now. Awka is an insult to the word "state capital". Awka remains the most undeveloped state capital in southeast and south south.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Inner-hoods of Awka..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol but u claim u have a better parlor fool..

Awka is the Dubai of East. Kill yourself but that is the reality. Deal with it tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
this isnt parlour things now. Awka is an insult to the word "state capital". Awka remains the most undeveloped state capital in southeast and south south.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Lol but u claim u have a better parlor fool..

Awka is the Dubai of East. Kill yourself but that is the reality. Deal with it tongue

[s][/s]
awka is a cursed land, that place may never see contemporary development.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
All those places u mentioned are crap. We are the light. The most modern and most beautiful city East of Niger- Awka tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
yeah, the federal road and onitsha owerri road. After these roads, you keep seeing single, dirty and creepy roads.

As far as east is concerned, I will go for Enugu, owerri, umuahia, abakaliki before going for anything urban jungle in anambra.
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
E dey pain am wella.

Awka the Dubai of East. . cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
awka is a cursed land, that place may never see contemporary development.
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
All those places u mentioned are crap. We are the light. The most modern and most beautiful city East of Niger- Awka tongue

[s][/s]
place quit embarrassing the east with this shabby pictures, the east is not like that. Its much more developed, awka is underdeveloped is not anybody's fault.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
E dey pain am wella.

Awka the Dubai of East. . cheesy

[s][/s]
if a hear grin

The only thing wey dey pain na say awka dey for southeast kiss
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Anambra has the best road networks in Nigeria. This is how we roll in the rural areas of Anambra

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Anambra has the best road networks in Nigeria. This is how we roll in the rural areas of Anambra
yeah, true, anambra intertown roads are OK, but anambra towns are urban jungles.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
The only thing paining you is that Awka is the Dubai of the East. . tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
place quit embarrassing the east with this shabby pictures, the east is not like that. Its much more developed, awka is underdeveloped is not anybody's fault.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
The only thing paining you is that Awka is the Dubai of East. . tongue

[s][/s]
I'm just pained because awka is disgracing southeast and because awka is cursed.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
This is how we roll in the rural areas of Anambra. .we are the light tongue

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Awka the Dubai of East. It is painful cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I'm just pained because awka is disgracing southeast and because awka is cursed.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Onitsha the pride of Africa tongue

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
This is a rural area of Agulu. Light of the Nation. Can you beat that with your crappy state? tongue

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by frankzone: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Saurab:

Kaduna State:- Kaduna (which is undoubtedly more developed and bigger than anambra as a whole), Zaria(which I believe is more populated and cosmopolitan than all the cities in anambra), Kagoro, Kafanchan, Zango Kataf, Kachia and Zonkwa. Travel my brother. I don't want to talk of Kano sef.
Did you just say kachia and zango kataf are developed? My brother and ur case is serious
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
We are developing at all corners. Rural areas continues

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ / Edo Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact (photos) / N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.