Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion (13176 Views)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
without Anambra Nigeria is doomed... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Anambra students to represent Nigeria at 27th world debate in Singapore

Five students from various secondary schools in Anambra will represent Nigeria in the 27th World Schools Debating Championship scheduled for Singapore between June 27 and July 3.

The students are: Adachukwu Onyekwena (Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka), Nnamdi Udoji (Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha) and Chinemerem Oguaba (Awada Secondary School, Obosi).

Other s are: Chukwuebuka Obichi (Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha) and Nneka Chigozie(Mater Ammabillis, Secondary School, Umuoji).

The state’s Commissioner for Education, Prof. Kate Omenugha, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview in Awka on Wednesday that the students had qualified for the world competition.

She said that after coming tops in the various national debate competitions at the secondary schools level, the five students were now set to slug it out with their mates at the international level.

The commissioner congratulated them for being outstanding among their peers and urged them to be good ambassadors of the state while in Singapore.

Omenugha said their success was a positive manifestation of the premium Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra placed on education, which she said had been revolutionary.

She said the state government would provide all the necessary support to facilitate the students’ journey to Singapore, as well as ensure that they had a brilliant outing as she urged them to remain focused.

NAN reports that the successful students included three females and two males from five secondary schools in Anambra.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
shut up and you parlor is like this? How can you justify it? local enugu man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
I know when you start posting pictures, you have been bastardized

I will hit you with the truth till you hang yourself

Gully erosion is more prevalent in anambra state, what cursed state cheesy
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anambra is the only reason Igbos are heard and recognized....... cheesy cheesy

Two students of the Queen of Rosary College (QRC) Onitsha have emerged winners of the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Project Exhibition held recently.

In a release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the students, Miss Odife Chinecherem and Aidelokhai Winifred won the exhibition with their locally manufactured food drier device which could be used to dry all kinds of food items.

The two students who were supervised by a team of QRC Parents Teachers Association Science Teachers are to represent Nigeria at an International Science Project Exhibition scheduled for Mexico in November this year.
In another development, Anambra State Junior Debate Team is to represent Nigeria at the Junior World Schools Debate coming up in Croatia in December this year.

According to the release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the representation is sequel to the brilliant performance of the team at the 2014 Independence Inter- States Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Schools' Debate where it came first in the entire federation.

Meanwhile, the Anambra State Senior Debate Team has returned from Singapore where they performed creditably in representing Nigeria at the recent World Schools' Debate held in Singapore. The release further stated that the victorious Anambra Senior Debate Team would be presented with a certificate of recognition by the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari on 19th October 2015.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/59-anambra-central/1960-two-anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Answer my question is this how parlor in local enugu use to be? You guys are too local. Villagers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I know when you start posting pictures, you have been bastardized

I will hit you with the truth till you hang yourself

Gully erosion is more prevalent in anambra state, what cursed state cheesy
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
without Anambra Nigeria is doomed... cheesy cheesy cheesy

when you start bringing links and dancing around like erected peniss, I know how you feel.

I'm not saying anambra doesn't have great people and I'm not saying you don't have rich indigenes but that state is in the ice age when it comes to infrastructures.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is what I use in Anambra..................... cheesy cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by IGBOPRINCE: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Herald47:
I'm from imo state though,anambra state is undisputably the third most developed state in nigeria after lagos state and abuja.i was surprised when i visited the state,the rate at which the state is developing is surprising because the state gets low allocations from fg,it has no port yet(both sea and air).from my findings 80% of it's development was achieved through human capital development,although the state has huge gas deposit and commercial oil deposit,this does not in anyway herald the state's rapid development,because i observed that oil exploration in the state has not fully commenced.i also noticed that the city of onitsha is quickly expanding into neighbouring towns such as oba,nkwelle ezunnaka,33 e.t.c.industries and estates springing up every in the city.from my observations,i don't think there is any state apart from lagos and abuja that is more developed than anambra state.
Those who sees anambra state as a poor state should please travel down to the state and see for themselves.
my op you dey hear home for all. Anambra development didn't start today. The state is bit large but it can occupy the whole tribes in nigeria..

The money spends on roads does not have grade 2.

Anambra is the only state coming up like lagos where all villages and local govt towns will be develop like urban and cities.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anambra is the Dubai of the East. kill yourself if you can't accept it.................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
when you start bringing links and dancing around like erected peniss, I know how you feel.

I'm not saying anambra doesn't have great people and I'm not saying you don't have rich indigenes but that state is in the ice age when it comes to infrastructures.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Answer my question is this how parlor in local enugu use to be? You guys are too local. Villagers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
if having better roads is local then I must admit it.
I can't live in anambra, I won't survive the air. No fresh anambra state, cursed land smiley
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
we won't accept you to carry this ancient parlor to Anambra............................ cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
if having better roads is local then I must admit it.
I can't live in anambra, I won't survive the air. No fresh anambra state, cursed land smiley
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Anambra is the Dubai of the East. kill yourself if you can't accept it.................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
its a curse to engage Enugu and awka is picture fray.

Awka should compete with fellow cursed state capitals like jalingo and lokoja grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
we won't accept you to carry this ancient parlor to Anambra............................ cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
buahahahahaha, I fly just because I know the driver will pass anambra to Lagos, I can't bear beholding that cursed land

Oh oh oh oh, he doesn't know what it takes to go to an airport and book a flight, they have no airport cry
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Answer my question this enugu local champion. is this your parlors in enugu are?

[s]
inlandtaipan:

Awka should compete with fellow cursed state capitals like jalingo and lokoja grin
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Answer my question this enugu local champion. is this your parlors in enugu are?

[s][/s]
does it look like that of obiano? grin

Governor of cursed land cheesy
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enugu is cursed, apart from few roads in enugu urban, most part of enugu state is complete jungle..

Below is a rural area in Anambra, it beats even the enugu capital........................ cool

[s]
inlandtaipan:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
why can't enugu people have this sort of Awka parlor for goodness sake? Poor villagers................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
does it look like that of obiano? grin

Governor of cursed land cheesy
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anambra be like we are the most developed in southeast with no airport, seaport, and standard roads, we only have dirty markets and igbotic houses.

Proud bats grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
why can't enugu people have this sort of Awka parlor for goodness sake? Poor villagers................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
so my second name is Enugu, why are you acting cursed?

I'm supposed to be arguing with a guy from the least economically viable state in southeast?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Even rural areas in Anambra is more developed than you local enugu capital.................. cheesy cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
why are you this pained for goodness sake? I keep asking you, is it this sort of parlor that you local wawa people have in enugu? Hopeless okpa eating b.astards..................... cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
Anambra be like we are the most developed in southeast with no airport, seaport, and standard roads, we only have dirty markets and igbotic houses.

Proud bats grin
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Even rural areas in Anambra is more developed than you local enugu capital.................. cheesy cheesy
I refuse to engage you in a picture fray, you are from a cursed land.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hopeless okpa eating unlettered junkies........................enugu is a crap, it is a hopeless place for poor people like you. Just look at your car, maxima 1987 in 2015? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
so my second name is Enugu, why are you acting cursed?

I'm supposed to be arguing with a guy from the least economically viable state in southeast?
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
stop crying you hopeless frustrated enugu local champion............... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I refuse to engage you in a picture fray, you are from a cursed land.
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
90℅ of anambra residents have either never been to a supermarket, mall or recreational centre.....fact
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by badnature: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
@spacetour ozi igbo vs igbo na naira land? e makwa ife?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by abagoro(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
This is what I use in Anambra..................... cheesy cheesy

Poverty is no state for any mortal man

It makes him a beast fed on dust.

What you showed as affluence looks poor to richer folks.

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Look at the 1987 maxima that you are driving in 2015..................... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enugu people are too poor. Poverty infested people..

you are even living in a public yard cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
90℅ of anambra residents have either never been to a supermarket, mall or recreational centre.....fact
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
95% anambra residents have never seen an aeroplane..... Fact

Proud bats
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
80% of anambra residents have never seen a traffic light....fact
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
is that why sittingrooms in enugu are like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
95% anambra residents have never seen an aeroplane..... Fact

Proud bats
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by badnature: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
inlandtiapan zuzu be nnor omu anumanu. from kaduna vs anambra to anambra vs enugu,ndi ahla
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
just look at what you were proud of showing us. you have succeeded in telling us that enugu people are local and poor................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday For Workers’ Day / Oshiomole Ordered The Arrest Of A Retired General Live On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.