Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. (24769 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No one is disputing the fact that there are different form of theism. No one also dispute that there is no one definition of what God is. No one dispute the fact that there are more than one concept of God. There are lot of roads that lead tto the market. Man see things differently.

The point you atheists fail to define is what concept of God do you disbelieve in?

What is your defintion of God?

Is your disbelief extended to apotheosis, astrolatry, Anthropotheism and natural pantheism which their God are existing?

Failing to tell us this makes atheism look like insanity. Because we will hold that you dont believe Gaia which represent Earth does not exist. I think only madmen can say that earth or gaia does not exist.
the same as everybody else.

we define God as a natural or supernatural being, who is thought of as holy, divine, or sacred.

mr man, gaia is NOT earth. mars is NOT a planet. those are just names given to objects to identify them not worship them. let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. you're literally choking logic to death.

sukkot and kingebukasblog, i can see the nonsense you two are doing up there. lucifer is not the name of satan. it is the hebrew translation of morning star. and that's it. the only place it was used in the old testament, was to describe a king of babylon. not satan. so you can argue about something else now.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

But this what I found on wiki

Like i said earlier, it depends on how you use your luciferian powers. if used in a bad way, you are a devil and satan. if used in a good way, you are a saint. its a thin line between sainthood and being the devil

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
Like i said earlier, it depends on how you use your luciferian powers. if used in a bad way, you are a devil and satan. if used in a good way, you are a saint. its a thin line between sainthood and being the devil

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
the same as everybody else.

There is no universal or generally agreed definition of God.

Teempakguy:
we define God as a natural or supernatural being, who is thought of as holy, divine, or sacred.

Natural and supernatural is the same thing. Just that one has a scientifical explanation to it phenomenon while other do not.

Supernatural is a natural phenomenon which does not have scientifical explanation yet. Rainpour was supernatural phenomenon until there is explanation to it.

Sacred mean speciality.

Divinity is being God. This status seperate god entity from other common commodity. The reason is not been eaten in some southern nigeria is because of divinity status. I kill snakes because I do not perceive it as divine.

Divinity, Godlike, Supernatural and sacredity have fingerprints in natural entities that exist. Now tell us why you disbelieve something that exist naturally does not exist in your warped atheism logic.

Teempakguy:
mr man, gaia is NOT earth. mars is NOT a planet. those are just names given to objects to identify them not worship them. let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. you're literally choking logic to death.

lets take a trip to india.

It time for gho pooja

This is the time Indians worship the Goddess Kamadhenu.

Now look at the picture

[img]http://img.rasset.ie/0009aa03-942.jpg[/img]

Tell us who is Goddess Kamadhenu?

Now can you tell that woman Goddess Kamadhenu does not exist? What will she tell you?

If I were her, I will simply say you are mad or quote psalm 14:1
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by donnffd(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
ok now i know you dont know what you are talking about. the sun has an orbit that it moves around. the sun is not stationary. it is from the sun being in these various zodiac constellation houses that people get their zodiac signs. like if you are scorpio it means the sun was in the zodiac constellation scorpio when you were born etc etc. see now i know you are confused.

Shut up...u ar d one dat dnt understand simple English, "In relation to other bodies in the solar system,the sun is stationary"..........what does that statement tells u,abeg go back to ur English classes
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
donnffd:

Shut up...u ar d one dat dnt understand simple English, "In relation to other bodies in the solar system,the sun is stationary" ..........what does that statement tells u,abeg go back to ur English classes
you must be drunk. it takes pluto over 100 years to go around the sun, and neptune is like 80 plus years or something and saturn is like 29 years around the sun, uranus is also some crazy amount of years like 70 or something. jupiter is like 11 years or so around the sun. and you think the sun is stationary when compared to these planetary bodies that barely move at all ? you must be flogged with koboko. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by orisa37: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
buddha is their God.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by UyiIredia(m): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Energy is part of God . I made that observation for a long time now and then Uyi said God is "conscious energy"

Datz gud. Interestingly both Igbos and Chinese use the word (also qi in Chinese), Igbos use itbto refer to ones spirit or God (CHIneke) while Chinese use chi tonrefer to an or living force.

But foolish materialists will use their orí to deny that the a conscious being has the energy to make the universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by donnffd(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
you must be drunk. it takes pluto over 100 years to go around the sun, and neptune is like 80 plus years or something and saturn is like 29 years around the sun, uranus is also some crazy amount of years like 70 or something. jupiter is like 11 years or so around the sun. and you think the sun is stationary when compared to these planetary bodies that barely move at all ? y

ou must be flogged with koboko.
angry

Wat a pity...smh...am done with your ignorant ass
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
donnffd:

Wat a pity...smh...am done with your ignorant ass
grin grin wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by wiegraf: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
you must be drunk. it takes pluto over 100 years to go around the sun, and neptune is like 80 plus years or something and saturn is like 29 years around the sun, uranus is also some crazy amount of years like 70 or something. jupiter is like 11 years or so around the sun. and you think the sun is stationary when compared to these planetary bodies that barely move at all ? you must be flogged with koboko. angry

Stop smoking that &hit

How long do you think it takes the sun to revolve around the galaxy? And do you think all those other bodies remain still in the meantime?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

Troll
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
wiegraf:

Stop smoking that &hit

How long do you think it takes the sun to revolve around the[b] galaxy?[/b] And do you think all those other bodies remain still in the meantime?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

Troll
what galaxy do you speak off ?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by wiegraf: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
what galaxy do you speak off ?

The one the rest of us are in
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
wiegraf:

The one the rest of us are in
stop playing. you are drunk on sapele water
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by wiegraf: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
stop playing. you are drunk on sapele water

How far? Wetin happen to ww3?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by UyiIredia(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
wiegraf:

It is on its way.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
wiegraf:

hehe wiegraf, wetin you chop remain ? ww3 being started but look out for intensification on nov 23 wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin wink

grin grin The guy don run away from you sire.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin The guy don run away from you sire.
lol even usain bolt no fit catch am. greetings my kind Sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by OlaoChi: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
plaetton:

Why did they give her palm oil ?

Many of the people I follow have posted on this thread but with this one I just couldn't stop myself.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by OlaoChi: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
UyiIredia:

Datz gud. Interestingly both Igbos and Chinese use the word (also qi in Chinese), Igbos use itbto refer to ones spirit or God (CHIneke) while Chinese use chi tonrefer to an or living force.

But foolish materialists will use their orí to deny that the a conscious being has the energy to make the universe.

Chi of igbos is different from Qi of Chinese
Chi in Igboland is the spirit of one's head, inner spirit, source of existence, consciousness
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
lol even usain bolt no fit catch am. greetings my kind Sir cheesy

loool. grin Evening monseur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by UyiIredia(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
OlaoChi:

Chi of igbos is different from Qi of Chinese
Chi in Igboland is the spirit of one's head, inner spirit, source of existence, consciousness

Okay.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

loool. grin Evening monseur
my bros, you went MIA. whats good ? trust all is well wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by samsard(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Religious nut jobs everywhere. Someone here even saying atheists should tell him which God they disbelieve in, nonsense! Atheism is simply absence of belief in God(s), if you believe in any god, then you are not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by urahara(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Stconvict:

Hmmm. That's hard to believe o.
All through my life up until now, all the people I've met physically are konk religious people. My mum even threatened to disown me recently because of my toothfarianism, I had to joke it out to save myself from missing free meals and shelter. grin

Oh yeah, I remember some boys from Philosophy when I was in UNILAG, although we were not friends, but I always heard their heated arguments.
I was a bit radical in school about my toothfarianism, but it didn't get me anywhere except for cheap insults and mockery. You know why already. I had no backup singer. grin

Sometimes I even wonder why I was born to Nigerian parents because if most Nigerians are thinking towards the north, I'm thinking towards the south. Many times I wake up and wonder if everything around me is real. How can so many people be gullible in this part of the world. Why can't they just realise the shit-covered cake they are being offered.

I still think I'm dreaming though. So many people cannot be this dumb. Many of them should have realised as they grow up that they are being fed fairytales. All my life, I've heard of juju and witchcraft and I've not seen any physical (or perhaps spiritual) manifestation of it. People go to church, the fall like trees when pastor touch them. Well many pastors tried that on me, it didn't work. Some even tried applying some force, I stagger back only to regain my balance. The pastor will glance sternly at me and walk away.

Coming to Nairaland to read fellow toothfarians posts seem like the only sane place I can go.

*Sorry for writing so much, all of these just poured out of me. A dude still wondering what the f*ck is wrong with thinking logically.

I FEEL UR PAIN BRO. I SPENT MY LAST SEMESTER IN A ROOM( BIOBAKU HOSTEL UNILAG) OF CLOSE TO 30 AND I COULDN'T FINA ANY LOGICALLY REASONING PERSON. WHEN DISCUSSING ON THEIR CHILDISH RELIGIONS. I COULD ONLY KEEP QUIET. KNOWING THAT TRYING TO MAKE THE SEE REASON WOULD GO TO NO AVAIL
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
my bros, you went MIA. whats good ? trust all is well wink cheesy

My bros, everything is tight these days. no joke walahi, been hustling here like mad. Exam things as well. I dey MIA, U dey talk.. Infact I will soon go into oblivion.. grin grin

All is well sire.. How UK? wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My bros, everything is tight these days. no joke walahi, been hustling here like mad. Exam things as well. I dey MIA, U dey talk.. Infact I will soon go into oblivion.. grin grin

All is well sire.. How UK? wink
yeah i hear ya. life is ups and downs. peaks and troughs. life is rough everywhere right now, except if you are a politician. and even politicians are feeling the heat sef. UK sucks. colder than a freezer and raining like crazy. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Rilwayne001: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. life is ups and downs. peaks and troughs. life is rough everywhere right now, except if you are a politician. and even politicians are feeling the heat sef. UK sucks. colder than a freezer and raining like crazy. wink wink

grin grin Colder than freezer.. lol- I Will like to experience that one day.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Colder than freezer.. lol- I Will like to experience that one day.
Just before you go 'boom'?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Colder than freezer.. lol- [b]I Will like to experience that one day. [/b]
its a good experience if you hate the heat. but just like anything in life, after a while you get tired of it. anything you do, or anywhere you are, the law of diminishing returns will always set in. the only peace and joy you can ever have in life is ' contentment ' wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Rilwayne001: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
its a good experience if you hate the heat. but just like anything in life, after a while you get tired of it. anything you do, or anywhere you are, the law of diminishing returns will always set in. the only peace and joy you can ever have in life is ' contentment ' wink wink grin

True that bro..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.