Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. (24763 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ichommy:

You dey busy here. I just dey Look you. U never start Exam abi? Oops god will help u write grin

wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

That's what I'm saying , the Family Guy creators already knew of this and decided to ridicule it . You could watch it on Youtube though . Neil Armstrong killed the guy who witnessed the deception in that episode .

But I dont have my doubts . Does it change anything ? Man has made it to Pluto and its real this time .

Or was it staged ?

Pluto? Guy no make me laugh abeg.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

what about islam and judaism?

Isn't it the same God ? Actually Allah was used by Arabian christians before it was "hijacked"
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

The multiple light source,

I have watched original NASA released videos on the Apollo mission, there wasn't no multiple light source unless reflection can be termed another light source.

Mind you Nasa does a simulation before embarking on any mission and what you might have seen might be a picture of such simulation..

a radiation belt which a Nasa officer was quoted saying passing through it is yet impossible,
The Van Allen radiation belt is like an umbrella of charged particles surrounding the earth, this particle possess very high radiative charge and so dangerous to human exposure.

It was discovered in 1950s and was one of the main obstacles man had to overcome in moon trips..

The thing is the Belt is not impassable asin cannot be passed, actually it can the danger is exposing a human to high radiation and it is more than dangerous.

After many research of which Van Allen himself also contributed to, it was deducted that at the speed the probes would possess the lining of the space craft was enough protection.

Van allen radiation belt is not an impassable shield but rather just a shield of charged particles .. the high radiation is the problem not the shield.

SPEED was the solution..

the flying flag.

The moon is almost like a vacuum with gravitational pull relatively low.. The flag was not fluttering in reaction to a wind or anything but rather to it's own weight.

Take for instance when you touch an X-ray film, it flutters ...

This was the same effect the moon environment had on the flag, mind you a pole had to be crossed horizontally to keep the flag up.

The flag was not fluttering in reaction to wind but rather reaction to the effect of the astronauts were lending on it because they were fixing the flag and touching it.

If it starts fluttering in the moon environment it would continue for a little more time.. Could give you a video of a space walk and you will see strings were also fluttering, this is not wind..

fabrics are more like an X-ray film.material in zero G..

There was no stars visible too.

Conspiracy theories really went delusional and ignorant on this one.

Cameras capture stars in relation to their power, the cameras used on the moon were rarely 33MM cameras and the light from the stars were too dim to be captured remember an even more brighter light source the sun was just around the corner..

it was impossible to capture the dim light of stars with an opposing brighter light working against it using relatively small power camera.

The astronauts also took a UV picture which captured the stars, they don't always mention this one right?

try capturing the night sky with your phone bro, you would rarely see one star in the picture depends on the magnitude of your phone's camera.

I wil add a picture of a space walk, tell me if you see stars.

I got the video on Youtube. Many things were mentioned which indicate the mission was staged

I have seen many of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No I meant images of the planet and its moon were taken and released by NASA
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

No I meant images of the planet and its moon were taken and released by NASA

You are right on this.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
plaetton:

I know who designed my pc and cell phone, silly.
It wasn't an invisible fairy living outside our universe.

Here we go again . You evade questions that expose your tardiness
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Let me have it if you have.

I will really appreciate
1. there were no stars on the background because the visits were during the lunar day. they went to the moon in the day. not the night. the rays of the sun washed out the possiblity of the stars being seen.

2. the flag waved because of vibration. as the flag was put into the ground, it vibrated due to obvious reasons. hence the flag shook and waved.

3. again, the seemingly multiple light source is from the sun. as you can see, the whole landscape of the moon is bright. if they had gone to the moon in the night, everywhere would be pitch black.

here is a video of an astronaut dropping a hammer and a feather together on the moon. if this were the earth, what do you think would have happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.. Its the New Horizon space probe, not a manned mission
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Isn't it the same God ? Actually Allah was used by Arabian christians before it was "hijacked"
christians also hijacked yahweh from the judaists. didn't they?

so.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
christians also hijacked yahweh from the judaists. didn't they?

so.

Still one God bro . But different concepts .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
herald9:

LOL. This is Naija... Not North Korea. At least they are sane enough not to be hijacking other people's religion and culture. Now see how coordinated they are.

If tyranny and nuclear war threats are examples of being coordinated , then .... lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Bumba of kuba
Chukwu of Igbo religion
Ptah of egypt
El of the canaanite religion.

I can count up to 20 of such uncreated creators in different cultures ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

then in the same vein, muslims also worship the same God you do. only different concepts.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=40089462][/quote]

Bumba of kuba

Mbombo, also called Bumba, is the creator god in the religion and mythology of the Kuba of Central Africa. In the Mbombo creation myth, Mbombo was a giant in form and white in color.

The story of Mbombo's creation tells that in the beginning, Mbombo was alone, and darkness and water covered the all earth. It would happen that Mbombo came to feel an intense pain in his stomach, and then Mbombo vomited the sun, the moon, and stars. The heat and light from the sun evaporated the water covering the earth, creating clouds, and after time, the dry hills emerged from the water. Then Mbombo vomited once more, bringing forth nine animals: the leopard, called Koy Bumba; the eagle, Ponga Bumba; the crocodile, Ganda Bumba; the fish, Yo Bumba; the tortoise, Kono Bumba; a black leopard-like animal, Tsetse Bumba; a white heron, Nyanyi Bumba; a scarab; and a goat named Budi. Mbombo also vomited many men, one of them was called Loko Yima

Seriously bro grin .

Chukwu of Igbo religion

God in Igbo language ?

Ptah of egypt

Ptah is the Creator god par excellence: He is considered the demiurge who existed before all other things, and by his willfulness, thought the world. It was first conceived by Thought, and realized by the Word: Ptah conceives the world by the thought of his heart and gives life through the magic of his Word. That which Ptah commanded was created, with which the constituents of nature, fauna, and flora, are contained. He also plays a role in the preservation of the world and the permanence of the royal function.

So Ifeness isn't an atheist shocked

El of the canaanite religion.

Means God I suppose

I can count up to 20 of such uncreated creators in different cultures ...

See it confirms what I said . One God different concepts

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

I have watched original NASA released videos on the Apollo mission, there wasn't no multiple light source unless reflection can be termed another light source.

Mind you Nasa does a simulation before embarking on any mission and what you might have seen might be a picture of such simulation..

If the Sun is the major light, there can not be multiple shadows.

Try shining light on a standing object, you will see only one shadow of the object. This negate the filmed vision which shows different shadows of an object.

johnydon22:
The Van Allen radiation belt is like an umbrella of charged particles surrounding the earth, this particle possess very high radiative charge and so dangerous to human exposure.

It was discovered in 1950s and was one of the main obstacles man had to overcome in moon trips..

The thing is the Belt is not impassable asin cannot be passed, actually it can the danger is exposing a human to high radiation and it is more than dangerous.

After many research of which Van Allen himself also contributed to, it was deducted that at the speed the probes would possess the lining of the space craft was enough protection.

Van allen radiation belt is not an impassable shield but rather just a shield of charged particles .. the high radiation is the problem not the shield.

SPEED was the solution..

You have a good arguement here.

But NASA's Orion Engineer Admits They Can't Get Past Van allen belt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

in 3:30 mins, just in case you want to skip ahead. The NASA scientist freely admits, "We must solve these challenges BEFORE we send people through this region
of space"

these are the words of NASA engineer

johnydon22:
The moon is almost like a vacuum with gravitational pull relatively low.. The flag was not fluttering in reaction to a wind or anything but rather to it's own weight.

Take for instance when you touch an X-ray film, it flutters ...

This was the same effect the moon environment had on the flag, mind you a pole had to be crossed horizontally to keep the flag up.

The flag was not fluttering in reaction to wind but rather reaction to the effect of the astronauts were lending on it because they were fixing the flag and touching it.

If it starts fluttering in the moon environment it would continue for a little more time.. Could give you a video of a space walk and you will see strings were also fluttering, this is not wind..

fabrics are more like an X-ray film.material in zero G.. [/i][/b]

The flag didnt only move when touced. It moved free even after Apollo moved away from it

watch the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aRRzN5FeI

johnydon22:
Conspiracy theories really went delusional and ignorant on this one.

Cameras capture stars in relation to their power, the cameras used on the moon were rarely 33MM cameras and the light from the stars were too dim to be captured remember an even more brighter light source the sun was just around the corner..

it was impossible to capture the dim light of stars with an opposing brighter light working against it using relatively small power camera.

The astronauts also took a UV picture which captured the stars, they don't always mention this one right?

try capturing the night sky with your phone bro, you would rarely see one star in the picture depends on the magnitude of your phone's camera.

I wil add a picture of a space walk, tell me if you see stars.[/i][/b]

I have seen many of them

But this same camera captured another unidentify ligght source
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Seriously bro

Oh Bumba creation story actually sounds ridiculous to you? grin

Now you are getting there.…Now you know how both the Enuma elis and the Genesis story sounds grin

God in igbo language ?

Hahaha you don't really know much about the Igbo religion anyway would blame it on your Christian background..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwu

Ptah of egypt

So Ifeness isn't an atheist

The point remains you asked for uncreated creator Gods...

Ptah and Yahweh shares a similarity tho... Created everything by talking.. lol..

Means God I suppose

In Semitic lingual but refers also the supreme deity of Canaanite pentheon ....

See it confirms what I said . One God different concepts

Lmao.. So every uncreated deity of every culture now is the same as Yahweh grin

You need to make up your mind cus Sango is not Amadioha..

You asked for uncreated deities and you got them cus i just saw you wanted to bully teempakguy with Allah and Yahweh he threw in knowing both are of the same Abrahamic descent.. others i mentioned predates both Abrahamic deities or differs in cultural origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.. Its the New Horizon space probe, not a manned mission

You are right.

I learnt that there is a probe moving toward edge of our solar system
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You are right.

I learnt that there is a probe moving toward edge of our solar system

Yeah Voyager 1
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
plaetton:
For quite a long time, in fact since I Joined Nairaland, I and many atheists on this forum have been trying our very best define to the theists what atheism really means.
So far, no luck.

It seems that no matter how much efforts we put into it, no matter what language, no matter how subtle, no matter how plain, the people of faith never seem to, or perhaps, refuse to comprehend what atheism means, and that it is not a competing religion nor philosophy.

I figure that perhaps it has to do with something called onomatopeia .
This is the phenomenom whereby a word is associated with an act , behavior or another word, due to the pronounciation.

For example, everyone knows what Theism or Theist means.
Atheism or Atheist sound similar but opposite.
This is not correct.

Atheism and theism are not opposites.

One believes in a set of things without proof, the other does not believe same for the very obvious lack of proof.
If theists had a shred of proof for any one of their beliefs, then their beliefs would no longer be a matter of faith.

Now, for some strange reasons, theists, especially Christians, seem treat atheism as a competing religion.
It baffles me in no small way when Christians open threads trying use half baked logic to show (PERHAPS TO THEMSELVES) how asking for proof is flawed.

I have thought about this , and I think the best and easy way to make ourselves and our viewpoints understood is to rebrand ourselves.

I suggest we stop calling ourselves atheists, because there soo much misunderstanding behind that word.

I suggest we call ourselves Toothfarians grin

This way, we would be standing on the same pedestal with the goddists, and thereby making it very easy for them to understand where we are coming from, objectively criticize our beliefs/nonbeliefs , and vise versa.

I mean, I would rather love to hear malvisguy212, kingebukasblog, Deepsight etc to tell me that my belief in the Toothfairy is flawed, ask me to show proof, and to mock my foolishness.
That way, we could have an even match, smooth flawless arguments and debates about god and the Toothfairy.
*yawn*

Stiff-necked heathen, as sukkot will saytongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
hahn:
Toothfarians? Lol.

The truth is, nothing we do can change any theists point of view and ill tell you why. The answer is simple, "you have to realize you've been believing in fairytales". Nothing beats realization. Besides that, you have to understand that we are arguing with people who went through an education system that is antique at best.

These same people who believed that salt could cure ebola, that cannot differentiate between detergent and omo or live in a society where, "the devil pushed me to it" is an excuse for child molestation. These people don't read and find it hard to imagine that they are actually more intelligent and exposed than ancient goat herders and that's why you'll hear them say, "science has only made the world worse". If they bothered to read, they'd realize atheism is not a religion like they assume.

We live in a society that doesn't work and thus have to look onto good for miracles such as electric power supply, yes people actually pray to god to restore power, lack of quality health services and that's why out of desperation people have to pray to be healed from common malaria because it is not certain you'll live when you visit a hospital. There's no justice so the best we can do is pray god punishes those who offend us and so on and so forth.

Belief in god is what keeps most people sane in this insane society we live in.

I believe as atheists we should concern ourselves more with helping the poor, sharing books to schools, running for political posts etc if we really want to see change. Arguing with theists won't change anything because religion has created a comfort zone where ignorance is treated with high regard and you're considered evil when you seem knowledgeable and attack dogma.
You sef you're a stiff-necked heathen angry
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Now you are getting there.…Now you know how both the Enuma elis and the Genesis story sounds grin

Hahaha you don't really know much about the Igbo religion anyway would blame it on your Christian background..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwu

The point remains you asked for uncreated creator Gods...

Ptah and Yahweh shares a similarity tho... Created everything by talking.. lol..

In Semitic lingual but refers also the supreme deity of Canaanite pentheon ....

You asked for uncreated deities and you got them cus i just saw you wanted to bully teempakguy with Allah and Yahweh he threw in knowing both are of the same Abrahamic descent.. others i mentioned predates both Abrahamic deities or differs in cultural origin
i actually mentioned only judaism and islam because i wanted to show him that religions are simply reformations of earlier religions. hence they are incorrect. an average christian believes that the muslim is going to hell. how so? is it not the same God? why do christians think muslims hijacked yahweh to form allah when that's exactly what they did. how can they have the gut to say muslims are going to hell for worshipping allah when it's the same doctrine?

i also wanted to prove that the new testament God is not the same as yahweh. hence, jesus lied when he claimed the God of abraham was his dad. hence the proof that he was a phony.

inserting the extra Gods was interesting though. grin did you hear of mithras? i heard he was born on december first, was called the son of God and the light of the world, was born of a virgin, had a last supper and holy communion, had twelve disciples, ascended into heaven . . .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
toothfarian? hmmn. okay, maybe.

both hahn and plaetton are right. there is nothing stopping us from multitasking, no? grin

no it doesn't . . .
*gasp* so you're a stiff-necked heathen too?!? shocked shocked

I had no idea sad
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

You sef you're a stiff-necked heathen angry
ah . . . please don't come here oh. grin grin grin things are hot here. tongue
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
UyiIredia:
You atheists better start coming out. The faster the better. Those of us wey don dey reason una online since go start to dey debate u face to face. Those that can't argue should pray cuz it matter even more. But una dey fear fear. Preach your atheism d way Christians preach their st*pidity.
I don't understand where your own stiffness falls... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
ah . . . please don't come here oh. grin grin grin things are hot here. tongue
*starts digging foundation*

Na here I go build 4-bedroom duplex cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

I was not bullying teempakguy , he tries to refute any single comment I make . grin

Oh ... incase you are implying an elusive creator , that there are several concepts of this creator does not mean He does not exist . We just have to find that one true God - through Christianity . Hallelujah !
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What kind of nonsense is this? If atheism and theism are not opposite, are you impling that atheism is a state of belief and idea?

Generally, we know theism is a belief. And the opposite of belief is disblief. Atheism as we know is disblieve in the existence of God as opposing to theism which is believe in the existence of God.

Thiests hold the position that a God exist.

Atheists negate this position.

If this isnt opposition I dont know what eslse to call it.

Telling us here atheism and theism are not opposite shows you dont know what you are saying.

Theism is the believe that God exist. There is nothing more to add or remove there. The issue if there is a prove for the existence of God is another thing entirely which has nothing to do with theism.

There are evidence for the existence of some theistic Gods everywhere. Some religion took after natural entities as the Gods served in it. The astrolaty religion took celestial bodies as Gods. Polytheistic and animism religion took Nature as God. You, plaetton, on this forum stated that energy is God. While we know this Gods are provable as to their existence, they remain theological body (theism). This put into trashcan your claim that theism believe in something that cannot be proven. It exposes hypocrisy and double-mouthed nature of you who once claimed energy is God and have verifiable proof of existence to turn-around and tell us theism is believe in things that cannot be proven and not opposite to atheism.

No one would prove whom God is when you dont know what you are looking for. Consciousness is God. Energy is God. Reality is God. Illusion is also God. These and many more are concepts of God which different religion embrace.

Consciousness is God of Yoruba religion.

Energy is God in Shaktism.

Reality is Hindu God.

Illution is Hindu satan.

So tell me sir, which concept of God does your atheism negates? Does your atheism applies to some Gods or all Gods?

Lets start from here
This one is sango's priest
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

It does or you are begging it to be....

Don't forget in Biological Evolution it implies gradual change in relation to reaction with natural element.

You see like i told you before, you and many atheists on this board don't really have a clue on evolutionary mechanism.

Seeing this one would deduct that evolution theory asserts a chainlike modification of trait but thats is not the case.

The evolutionary mechanism is more like a web, branches of species relating to natural environment and factors.

Interactions between these species and mutation and then natural selection leading to extinction and dominance of a surviving branch.

The problem here is that a house doesn't modify and become a 2storied building if you made a bungalow initially..

Reconciling inanimate objects to natural Raw-actions is as flawed as comparing a plastic flower to a real one.

The problem here is that in evolutionary assertion it does not stop, it keeps going in relation to the actions of more factors on the subject . .

Ok this is funny....

Am not really sure you understand what natural selection is because it sounds more like you think natural selection is a thing ..

Maybe an angel ?
Aha!! This one is Baba Nla awon stiffnecked heathens. Olympic champion, hard hearted and stiff-necked grin grin

I see you're still hard at work fighting the kingdom of God cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
i actually mentioned only judaism and islam because i wanted to show him that religions are simply reformations of earlier religions. hence they are incorrect. an average christian believes that the muslim is going to hell. how so? is it not the same God? why do christians think muslims hijacked yahweh to form allah when that's exactly what they did. how can they have the gut to say muslims are going to hell for worshipping allah when it's the same doctrine?

i also wanted to prove that the new testament God is not the same as yahweh. hence, jesus lied when he claimed the God of abraham was his dad. hence the proof that he was a phony.

inserting the extra Gods was interesting though. grin did you hear of mithras? i heard he was born on december first, was called the son of God and the light of the world, was born of a virgin, had a last supper and holy communion, had twelve disciples, ascended into heaven . . .

Different religions give the illusion of different Gods and Hells .

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

This one is sango's priest

Iyawo nylon bag.

How far na?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
I miss the good old days when I, tinypurple baby, Mintayo, atmc and sukkot would make minced meat of threads like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.