Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. (24939 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34am On Nov 17, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha i don die .. You don't even know what Pantheism means.

Pantheism means the universe in entirety is God not distinct components of the universe like stones.

It means everything in unity as a whole is called God..

Ooh meeeehn you fall my hand... Pantheism is not theism and so can never be paganized.

It is atheistic in the sense that it rejects the idea of Personal Gods, and i am not a Pantheist, people call me Atheist.

Because while a pantheist calls the universe God, i just call it the Universe (The word God is a lingual representation here )

Oh please stop with the dishonesty

God is everything and everything is God - Pantheism
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:40am On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You are making sense than dalaman.

Has dalaman ever made sense ? Oh yeah just once
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:42am On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Trinitarian I guess. Jesus says ye are Gods. We do we fall in in this trinity if we are gods?

Dont you think. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It is eternally existing.

God is the begining and the eternally exist.

Energy is part of God . I made that observation for a long time now and then Uyi said God is "conscious energy"
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

sorry I didnt read your post . Honestly I didn't . I dont have time to waste on rigmaroles smiley
of course you didn't. wink
theists tend not to read important stuff. otherwise, they would actually be wiser. and if they were, they wouldn't be theists anymore.

well, at least, now i know why you're a theist. you're just not that smart. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
theists tend not to read important stuff. otherwise, they would actually be wiser. and if they were, they wouldn't be theists anymore.

well, at least, now i know why you're a theist. you're just not that smart. grin

If it is about reading "important stuff" , I've read and watched videos . I also know about ifeness ' dumb alien ideologies but he failed to admit that the superior alien race worship a god . His stories also point to someone called the "Creator of all" .

Oh I'm a theist because I don't assume I came from nothing and created God . Its funny how you claim to be smart when you deny that mind produces mind . You know nothing about A.Is and how its difficult to replicate intelligence and complexity as they exist in nature .Read up Swarm Intelligence , Artificial Immune System , ANN, agents etc that emulate nature in problem solving . Maybe it could give you an idea of what I mean
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If it is about reading "important stuff" , I've read and watched videos . I also know about ifeness ' dumb alien ideologies but he failed to admit that the superior alien race worship a god . His stories also point to someone called the "Creator of all" .

Oh I'm a theist because I don't assume I came from nothing and created God . Its funny how you claim to be smart when you deny that mind produces mind . You know nothing about A.Is and how its difficult to replicate intelligence and complexity as they exist in nature .Read up Swarm Intelligence , Artificial Immune System , ANN, agents etc that emulate nature in problem solving . Maybe it could give you an idea of what I mean

don't change the topic.

why can't you cure cancer despite the fact that your bible says you should be able to? and why does your explanation of this fact include cooked up idioms?

if you can't answer these fundamental questions, you're not worth my audience.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
don't change the topic.

Obviously not your strong suit and I'm aware of that . Just admit it
why can't you cure cancer despite the fact that your bible says you should be able to? and why does your explanation of this fact include cooked up idioms?

There are numerous testimonies of cancer cured after prayers dont tell me that the cancer cells decided to die off during that period of time (oh that's the miracle actually) .

if you can't answer these fundamental questions, you're not worth my audience.

You have been seeking my attention all this while (you can check who attempted conversing with who first ) , I consider you lucky tho wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Obviously not your strong suit and I'm aware of that . Just admit it
no it isn't. i've just noticed that you always try to divert arguments from the main topic. hence resolving nothing and i refused to be swayed this time. we will consider that when either of us admits defeat on this one. or we will never leave this topic. such is the way of true logic.

[quoteThere are numerous testimonies of cancer cured after prayers dont tell me that the cancer cells decided to die off during that period of time (oh that's the miracle actually). [/quote] oh, you're missing the point, let's for instance assume that the cancer got cured due to prayers, just an assumption, of course, why can't YOU do it? why can't you cure cancer yourself?

You have been seeking my attention all this while (you can check who attempted conversing with who first ) , I consider you lucky tho wink
of course i have been seeking your attention. and for revenge too. grin
also in the holy book of the flying spaghetti, we are ordered by tooth fairy, the son of fsm, to hunt you people down. wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
no it isn't. i've just noticed that you always try to divert arguments from the main topic. hence resolving nothing and i refused to be swayed this time. we will consider that when either of us admits defeat on this one. or we will never leave this topic. such is the way of true logic.

I digress to buttress my point . This discussion is boring . I've had it before with weah

https://www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians/7
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

of course i have been seeking your attention. and for revenge too. grin

Its been a futile attempt tongue
also in the holy book of the flying spaghetti, we are ordered by tooth fairy, the son of fsm, to hunt you people down.

Your atheistic jokes are sad and boring , so cliche'
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by wiegraf: 4:08am On Nov 17, 2015
UyiIredia:

Late ? Was he killed ? That would be bad.

Nah, he passed away naturally, happy and all. He somehow managed to stay fairly well respected. I suppose being a fearless prince/scholar who was not afraid to "stick it to the man" helped.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
why can't YOU do it? why can't you cure cancer yourself?

God heals diseases not me
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I digress to buttress my point . This discussion is boring . I've had it before with weah

https://www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians/7
no sir! this discussion is not boring at all. it is the very backbone of christianity. everything that is true or right about christianity is determined by the topic. so it is not.

you failed to answer weah96 when he asked you the same question. you instead threatened him with last days nonsense and logic that did not follow.
KingEbukasBlog:

God heals diseases not me
lol, okay,
let me put the question this way. "if you were bitten by a snake, or you were poisoned by curare by atheists who don't believe in God, and you called on God to save you and prove to the atheists that he existed, how sure are you that he would answer?"
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
no sir! this discussion is not boring at all. it is the very backbone of christianity. everything that is true or right about christianity is determined by the topic. so it is not.

you failed to answer weah96 when he asked you the same question. you instead threatened him with last days nonsense and logic that did not follow.

Oh I did . And where did I threaten him ?

let me put the question this way. "if you were bitten by a snake, or you were poisoned by curare by atheists who don't believe in God, and you called on God to save you and prove to the atheists that he existed, how sure are you that he would answer?"

Your questions dont make any sense .

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2015
@Teempakguy :

Let me give you a more interesting question :

Assuming you have a terminal disease and would die anytime soon . Science has failed you and you are left with the option of praying to this God whom you mocked and derided his principles . You have a young pregnant wife you love so much and you so much wish to see your child and support his ambitions in life . Would you take the option of giving your life to Christ in order to be prayed for and healed of your disease ?

Take your time before answering this question smiley
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@Teempakguy :

Assuming you have a terminal disease and would die anytime soon . Science has failed you and you are left with the option of praying to this God whom you mocked and derided his principles . You have a young pregnant wife you love so much and you so much wish to see your child and support his ambitions in life . Would you take the option of giving your life to Christ in order to be prayed for and healed of your disease ?

NO i wouldn't.

Reason: I know that this God doesn't exist. so accepting him wouldn't change anything. i would be simply deceiving myself if i thought he could actually change anything. i have a much better chance, reading medical textbooks in an effort to find a cure to myself.

now that's how to answer a question. not waving it off as senseless or irrelevant. as you are currently doing.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Of course they are not the same,but I have characterized my understanding of many atheists to firstly a disapproval for the major religious belief known to man,Especially the popular ones,this has therefore enabled an understanding to how many atheists accept that there is No God.

The Christian God is a god like many other gods atheists denounce exist.To Speak on the existence of a Christian God,a person must first dismantle Christianity before denouncing the existence of God.

That's my approach,you might disagree though.

In Exodus, the bible refer to existing being as God. Judges were called Gods.

Is your atheism extended to disbelieve in God (as per judges in exodus)?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by RobinHez(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

Sorry to come in.

A little child drank bleach in my compound here on Sunday. The father was panicking. But prayers were raised. After which palmoil was administered to the child.
He's alive as I speak.

He made a promise before He left...and He's been keeping it! smiley

Mark 16:18
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Stconvict:

That's what Ifa told him, so he had to tell us given he is the Avatar. The link between the Spiritual and the Physical.

Folykaze don't take this seriously o.

Ifa do not encourage lies.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by plaetton: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by ValerianSteel(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop embarrassing yourself in a public forum like this . Atheism equates to insanity not intelligence
In no less than five paragraphs,give five cogent reasons to support the existence of God.

Failure to do this,shows your religion equates to madness.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by plaetton: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
RobinHez:

Sorry to come in.

A little child drank bleach in my compound here on Sunday. The father was panicking. But prayers were raised. After which palmoil was administered to the child.
He's alive as I speak.

Why did they give her palm oil ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by plaetton: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@Teempakguy :

Stupid question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
RobinHez:

Sorry to come in.

He's alive as I speak.

two simple questions which you can never answer. i'm sure of it.

1. why was any palm oil registered at all?
2. can you replicate that result and hence make it into a formal prescription as the cure of bleach poisoning?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
plaetton:

Stupid question.
yet i answered it. BUT, he failed to answer mine. he simply dismissed it, tried to change the topic, resorted to ad hominems, used false logic, tried to invent idioms and so on and so forth.

how much more gullible can one become?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by hahn(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Ishilove:

You sef you're a stiff-necked heathen angry

I don't know why but this feels like dejavu undecided
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by hahn(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Dekatron:
*yawn*

Teempakguy, Johnydon22, hahn, plaetton, SLAUGHTERING THEM LIKE BEFORE!! I know I've got y'all . . . . You'd be surprised that the theists I have met offline, I used the normal logic of the bible against them. . . . All these annunaki, Mithra, Bla bla bla, I no sabi dem o!! I dont just give a F UCK about religion. . . . I don't give myself headache. And when meet those CONC theists on whatsapp, I use the logic of you, my brothers against them.

I have discovered that I've gathered hates among many of my course reps (yea, I told'em all I don't believe in Sky daddy, cos I was pissed at how so called engineering students ascribe thing to god- I know its God. grin grin). But guess what?

I DON'T GIVE THREE FLYING F UCKS!!!

anyway, I will just observe and when I can use logic against them- I will.

Teempakguy, did you design gdevits.com or you own it?? I wasn't impressed when I took a peek!!

Hahn, please when Jesus sends pizza to u, through Angel Gabriel, tell Gab. Boy I feel like eating Noodles- watery, the way I like it, with boiled eggs.

PROUDLY
#TTF GANG
#TOOTHFAIRIAN GANG.
#AtheistForLife

Calm down bro. Jesus can do all things. Kingebukasblog, errm, please make that three. grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by hahn(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
no i'm not . . . i worship the flying spaghetti monster. and his son. the tooth fairy. cool

you should join us too. wink the reward for doing so is this.

we will be put in hell after we die. our minds in tact. we will be allowed to interact with all our mentors who have died over the decades, and we will, under an interactive experience, work together, to build the land of our dreams. heaven has streets of gold? pffft.
our transport system will have no roads at all. but we will be able to fly . . . grin

oh, and dekatron, hahn, it was recently revealed to me that youtube will be provided in the hell starter pack as well as unlimited bandwidth. grin grin

I already got the memo wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
hahn:

I already got the memo wink
you must be strong in the spirit, brother. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

In Exodus, the bible refer to existing being as God. Judges were called Gods.

Is your atheism extended to disbelieve in God (as per judges in exodus)?
No completely not,the atheism I talk about is wholy about total disproval for a supreme deity.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
ValerianSteel:
No completely not,the atheism I talk about is wholy about total disproval for a supreme deity.

Are you redifining atheism as disbelieve in supreme deity but believe in lower gods?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Are you redifining atheism as disbelieve in supreme deity but believe in lower gods?
No am not,some atheists are inclined to the existence of some lower gods,some are not,but atheists in general disapprove of the existence of God but my own point of view,it encompasses complete disbelief in the existence of God(the supreme deity) and any other gods presumed to exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message. / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 / Pastor Adeboye Meets With Kakoma Kanganja, Zambian Police Inspector General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.