Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. (24927 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes just like a plastic flower and a real one... Biological cells replicate and grow, robotics don't.

Comparing Biological entity to robotics ifeness comes to mind, he thinks Annunaki's genetically engineered man..

I think you are mocking your own intelligence here..

You dont get it .

You mock Christians for saying God is anthropomorphic ... and then man creates humanoid robots undecided
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

He dey. Nairaland is becoming dry. My guy dey look for greener pasture.

Hope you still dey hear from your BF logicboy
Hahahahaha!! If LB was around he would have started cussing himself and generations yet unborn once I landed in an atheist thread cheesy

Nairaland is no more fun sad

Hail macof for me smiley
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Thats the spirit smiley Just like the Bumba story got you laughing because it didn't make sense to you, it still doesn't make it foolish.

Now you are arriving, you are getting there.. The story makes perfect sense just like the Bumba story .. grin

It was a funny story grin but never said it was a foolish one .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You dont get it .

You mock Christians for saying God is anthropomorphic ... and then man creates humanoid robots undecided

*sigh*

Why do you bother? Let's join hands and derail!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you know what Arianism means?
yeah. so? the weren't the propounders christian as well? they think they are right. you might think they were wrong. so? doesn't that give you a clue that both you and them are wrong?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You dont get it .

Meaning you agree anthropomorphic representations are constructs of man..

Bulls eyes!!! Thats exactly the point.. These concepts were man made...which is exactly the point

Am sure if men looked like horses, Gods would look so too ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

It was a funny story grin but never said it was a foolish one .

Now you are arriving, just the same way the Judeo/Christian Yahweh, Allah or Epic of Gilgamesh story all seem funny to me..

Mind you i have not called them foolish, just hilarious grin Keep it up..

you are getting to know how it all feels... Funny is the word

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Good to see you too hun.. Could have just told me directly you missed me wink

If the Kingdom of God is fought through Questions, consistent logic and scrutinization of it's tenets and claims.

then it is a very punny kingdom... wink
Of course the kingdom of God is foolishness to the carnal man so you try to box it into the four walls of 'logic'.

My dear, when you experience the power of God, it will shatter whatever knowledge you think you possess. Like Ebuka pointed out, you can only know God through experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Meaning you agree anthropomorphic representations are constructs of man..

Bulls eyes!!! Thats exactly the point.. These concepts were man made...which is exactly the point

Am sure if men looked like horses, Gods would look so too ..

Lol.

Funny dude

God created man in his image and man does same for robots . Actually religion is a man made concept that's why I dont really see Christianity as a religion per se .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Of course the kingdom of God is foolishness to the carnal man so you try to box it into the four walls of 'logic'.

My dear, when you experience the power of God, it will shatter whatever knowledge you think you possess. Like Ebuka pointed out, you can only know God through experience

Bolded is quite a catchy better way of saying "What doesn't make sense" makes sense to me and not others because there are Carnal..

It all boils down to belief sweetheart, just stoic conviction whether it is true or not.. The Kush thinks Bumba vomited everything, it probably won't make sense to you because you are carnal minded

Isn't it funny how a supposedly existential entity needs personal experience confined to the scope of a psychological effect.

You wouldn't tell me to go have a personal relationship with your Mum if i asked you whether she existed..

How come you are not having a personal relationship with the sun, you need have faith the sun exists or believe it as a conviction.

Rather you know it.

I just like it when you are having a special relationship with the alleged creator of the universe, who is in turn watching for who masturbates..

Say more smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*

Why do you bother? Let's join hands and derail!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
i don't think this is the kind of thread you can derail tho. grin

Ishilove:

okay, you know what? fine.
i'm finally ready to learn. wink seriously. i wanna experience this God.
you said it yourself, you can only know God through experience. so, what are the requirements for this experience to occur?
note: i'm genuinely interested.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol.

Funny dude

God created man in his image and man does same for robots . Actually religion is a man made concept that's why I dont really see Christianity as a religion per se .

Ok God was a humanoid who created the universe, loves the jews and burnt meat...Keeps making sense.. grin

Yea Christianity is no more a religion than Guldar is an alcohol.... I don't quite see Guldar as an alcohol though ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by herald9: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

hey long time!!

How you? wow. happy reading your post again
It's an honour having you here sir YM, following great minds like you have been a blessing. We appreciate. smiley

I'm cool, hope business is booming... Family?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Isn't it funny how a supposedly existential entity needs personal experience confined to the scope of a psychological effect.

You wouldn't tell me to go have a personal relationship with your Mum if i asked you whether she existed..

How come you are not having a personal relationship with the sun, you need have faith the sun exists or believe it as a conviction.

Rather you know it.

I just like it when you are having a special relationship with the alleged creator of the universe, who is in turn watching for who masturbates..

Say more smiley

I dont think you doubt the existence of God , you just lack the understanding because of the weakness of the flesh .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by plaetton: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

*yawn*

Stiff-necked heathen, as sukkot will saytongue

wink
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Ok God was a humanoid who created the universe, loves the jews and burnt meat...Keeps making sense.. grin

Yea Christianity is no more a religion than Guldar is an alcohol.... I don't quite see Guldar as an alcohol though ..

Your problem is with Religion and not God
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
i

I think you and Jonny have done an impressive job educating me here.

I will use your points as a lead when I choose to read further on moon landing
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont think you doubt the existence of God , you just lack the understanding because of the weakness of the flesh .

As always you keep thinking wrong... Well you have your thoughts so free to let it run as you want..Keep thinking..

So are you done bringing more things to back up your God concept?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

you said it yourself, you can only know God through experience. so, what are the requirements for this experience to occur?

You dont see where this is going?

I am actually " Rebranding the atheist " @ Ishilove
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol.

Funny dude

it is.
definition of religion below.
A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence. Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that aim to explain the meaning of life, the origin of life, or the Universe.
christianity is every bit of that.

you know, i think the problem with you is, you're trying to argue with us atheists by using logic. ishilove already said that god is logicless. you shouldn't be trying to prove him to us with logic as you have been doing. the bible provides a more easier way to do this.

Mark 16: 17-18
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

so no matter how much logic you use, if you don't fulfill that scripture, dude, forget it, we ain't believin' sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

As always you keep thinking wrong... Well you have your thoughts so free to let it run as you want..Keep thinking..

So are you done bringing more things to back up your God concept?

You keep questioning God's actions and not His existence .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your problem is with Religion and not God

Now you have resorted to assumptions? I hope you know that's weak... If that was so i would be a Deist not atheistic.

Anthropomorphical God concepts are not only implausible, they are Childish too and bears nothing to suggest there are anymore than wishful thinking..

And i don't have a problem with any God abeg oo I don't believe them rather

Pantheists call the universe God (Lingual expression) thats a profound position if you ask me..
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
it is.
definition of religion below.
christianity is every bit of that.

you know, i think the problem with you is, you're trying to argue with us atheists by using logic. ishilove already said that god is logicless. you shouldn't be trying to prove him to us with logic as you have been doing. the bible provides a more easier way to do this.

Mark 16: 17-18

so no matter how much logic you use, if you don't fulfill that scripture, dude, forget it, we ain't believin' sh*t.

You always keep quoting scriptures this guy . Even if it is not pertinent in any way . grin

And you keep getting outdone
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You keep questioning God's actions and not His existence .

i am so sure my posts are always in relation to your own postulations ... you keep telling us what you call God and i reply accordingly

More assumptions.. I weak abeg.. sad
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You always keep quoting scriptures this guy . Even if it is not pertinent in any way . grin

And you keep getting outdone
you guys said god is logicless. so i abandoned logic and started using the bible. which is logicless as well. how is that a bad thing?

answer these two questions.

1. do you not believe in jesus christ?
2. can you survive drinking a liter of concentrated aqua regia if it will prove to us that god exists?

don't waste your time to quote me again if you cannot provide a simple yes or no.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Stconvict(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

Yeah we ain't believing sh*t! *Backup Voice*
Don't use logic against logicians, give us quotes from the bible. Tell us to have faith.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I think you and Jonny have done an impressive job educating me here.

I will use your points as a lead when I choose to read further on moon landing
you're welcome sir. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by plaetton: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stconvict:

Hmmm. That's hard to believe o.
All through my life up until now, all the people I've met physically are konk religious people. My mum even threatened to disown me recently because of my toothfarianism, I had to joke it out to save myself from missing free meals and shelter. grin

Oh yeah, I remember some boys from Philosophy when I was in UNILAG, although we were not friends, but I always heard their heated arguments.
I was a bit radical in school about my toothfarianism, but it didn't get me anywhere except for cheap insults and mockery. You know why already. I had no backup singer. grin

Sometimes I even wonder why I was born to Nigerian parents because if most Nigerians are thinking towards the north, I'm thinking towards the south. Many times I wake up and wonder if everything around me is real. How can so many people be gullible in this part of the world. Why can't they just realise the shit-covered cake they are being offered.

I still think I'm dreaming though. So many people cannot be this dumb. Many of them should have realised as they grow up that they are being fed fairytales. All my life, I've heard of juju and witchcraft and I've not seen any physical (or perhaps spiritual) manifestation of it. People go to church, the fall like trees when pastor touch them. Well many pastors tried that on me, it didn't work. Some even tried applying some force, I stagger back only to regain my balance. The pastor will glance sternly at me and walk away.

Coming to Nairaland to read fellow toothfarians posts seem like the only sane place I can go.

*Sorry for writing so much, all of these just poured out of me. A dude still wondering what the f*ck is wrong with thinking logically.

Ahhh!
This post feels like a good cup of real palm wine,..soooo refreshing, soooo inspiring.

Bravo, fellow Toothfairian.
grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=40092878][/quote][b][i]
Pantheists call the universe God (Lingual expression)

A stone is God , a tree is God

thats a profound position if you ask me..

When did you become a pagan ?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

i am so sure my posts are always in relation to your own postulations ... you keep telling us what you call God and i reply accordingly

More assumptions.. I weak abeg.. sad

Same with you too
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

Do you smoke? Lol.

That is when you can experience Jah
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you guys said god is logicless. so i abandoned logic and started using the bible. which is logicless as well. how is that a bad thing?

answer these two questions.

1. do you not believe in jesus christ?
2. can you survive drinking a liter of concentrated aqua regia if it will prove to us that god exists?

don't waste your time to quote me again if you cannot provide a simple yes or no.

There is a difference between proving something and just being foolish

Schoolboy reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria / Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.