Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (71104 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
it should be handed over to vickyrotex as a souvenir
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
TulsaOklahoma:
An abomination is when your eyes see your ear without the use of a mirror,this is what this baby represent.anyway the child could still have a wonderful future

They usually die within an hour or two after birth , it's a medical condition called anencephally ( I hope I got it spelling right ).
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
JESUS CHRIST shockedshockedshocked SHUTS SYSTEM
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by beeblah(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
where z lasisi69?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Chinwendym:
like seriously You blame the woman for this?

I tire for some people o undecided
Women are at fault for everything, even for when they try to bring life into the world. Some people just don't want to move forward. It is obviously a birth defect

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by damiloladuke: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
oh God

DO YOU NEED LAPTOP LIGHTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by axiliborha(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
In the second pic its as if the woman bleeped-a chimpanzee
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Naijaphil:

It is a birth defect. What do you want Christians to say?

!. That the Baby was created in Gods image.

That the Baby is a reward from God to the Mother. Psalm 127 verse 3

e.t.c.

I don't know. I am just trying to hear what the Bible has to say about this.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by coolzeal(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Sirsoftness:

I like the other way you think...
Oh! Thank you.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Gosh!
It's frightening. Really can't blame the mother... I hope she didn't make a deal with the devil for this baby.

Plus, I saw this on Linda Ikeji yesterday. So she's actually more current than NL. Hmm!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by GodblessNig247(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
#endtimesomething#
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by lakeside30: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
theshield:

I hardly believe most things i see on social media. I dont believe this story, u can call me Thomos if u want.

IF THIS IS TRUE, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IT ON CNN, BBC AND OTHER WESTERN MEDIA..............TRUST ME, SCIENTIST WILL HAVE TO EXAMINE IT VERY WELL.

NAIRALAND IS DYING SLOW DEATH COS OF CRAPPY POSTS.

Nairaland can never die bros,I prefer to facebook and other rubbish social site,am enjoying it big time because of lasisi69 and other end time philosopher/apostle grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Just spoilt mu day...what. Is this!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by XYZ123: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2015
gbengalite:
A mutation must have occurred ...very graphic indeed!
biology master. This na end time jorr
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by wunmi2odun(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082544_aaaaaaaaaaabadbby_jpegc5ddf4dfcc5cefa384eb88dc750748c3

WOW!!!

I really cant wait to hear what Christians have to say about this.

Idiot of the first order angry angry angry I know you are one of those terrorist who attacked Paris. grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by omooba969(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Nkan mbe!!! cool
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Willydilly(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2015
:o1 cryGod help us
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
wunmi2odun:
Idiot of the first order angry angry angry I know you are one of those terrorist who attacked Paris. grin grin grin

So you think say if Igbo Boy get Visa to enter Paris, ehn go go there go kill ehnself.

lool..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

!. That the Baby was created in Gods image.

That the Baby is a reward from God to the Mother. Psalm 127 verse 3

e.t.c.

I don't know. I am just trying to hear what the Bible has to say about this.

That baby was made in the image of God in the form that it has a body, soul and spirit. Yes, itnis also a reward from God. The truth is that God wants to give mankind and that woman pure and amazing gifts like beautiful children. Unfortunately when mankind was developing technology, mining, creating carcinogens and harmful chemicals, we didn't ask for God's help. Now that these things exist, it is illogical for us to blame God for defects from them like the birth of a baby like this.
God gave us freewill and intelligence and it has brought us here sadly. If this child was born in the perfection of the garden of Eden, he would not look like this.

I hope I made a tiny bit of sense?

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by IndianaJay: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
She probably drank or are something while she was pregnant that result in the deformity.

I feel sorry for the mother. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by godoluwa(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
morgang:
Hmmmmmmm...
This pics can ruin one's day or if possible a week....
What should we call this now?
END TIME BABY
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by shine96: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Ooh shocked God ve mercy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Karis4krist(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmm. Wonders shall neva end.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
CircleofWilis, you come across as a health care giver. Doc or Nurse?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Naijaphil:

That baby was made in the image of God in the form that it has a body, soul and spirit. Yes, itnis also a reward from God. The truth is that God wants to give mankind and that woman pure and amazing gifts like beautiful children. Unfortunately when mankind was developing technology, mining, creating carcinogens and harmful chemicals, we didn't ask for God's help. Now that these things exist, it is illogical for us to blame God for defects from them like the birth of a baby like this.
God gave us freewill and intelligence and it has brought us here sadly. If this child was born in the perfection of the garden of Eden, he would not look like this.

I hope I made a tiny bit of sense?

I am not high enough to believe that bullshit you just wrote..

But I loved the fact that you really tried.

Like seriously.. I actually respect that very much. If I was some type of Nigga, I would actually have taken it in hook, line and sinker.

Keep it up.. You got skills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by izuu20(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Dis one na grasscutter..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I am not high enough to believe that bullshit you just wrote..

But I loved the fact that you really tried.

Like seriously.. I actually respect that very much. If I was some type of Nigga, I would actually have taken it in hook, line and sinker.

Keep it up.. You got skills.

Well, I tried to keep it civil and respectful. Looks like it won't stay that way. You have a right to believe whatever you want so good luck.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by NoraKim(f): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Jess look at d eyes of DAT baby, I wonder wat itz mother would say after seeing wat she's been carry for 9 months embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Naijaphil:

Well, I tried to keep it civil and respectful. Looks like it won't stay that way. You have a right to believe whatever you want so good luck.

Sorry Fam.

Was not trying to stir up shiit. My language may have been off, but I didn't mean any disrespect to your person.

Your response sounded like what I said it did to me. But I was not joking when I said you really did good.

Thanks for the response, but I am not buying none of that.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by IceDude(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
The woman did the right thing by not taking this monster home. Doctor should just carry out mercy killing........Gosh!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by baloney: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth to a zoomby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.