Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (71103 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Raplinx:

hahahahaha.... This guy funny die! Check this hahn, Dekatron, Johnydon22, Teempakguy, Menesheh, We're actually getting ready for End time!!!
grin grin grin
i'm sure he was joking.

he can't be serious. shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Rajjah(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
kekakuz:
They should keep that baby
Please we need something to fight the Antichrist
lol, u re sick, walahi.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Raplinx:

hahahahaha.... This guy funny die! Check this hahn, Dekatron, Johnydon22, Teempakguy, Menesheh, We're actually getting ready for End time!!!
grin grin grin

That MUST have been a joke. Right Kekakuz?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
There is nothing strange about this fetus. The condition is called MEROANENCEPHALY and would have been diagnosed during the pregnancy if the woman ever did an ultrasound scan. It usually results in still-birth as is the case here.
I'm equally surprised the doctors said they have never seen this before, no doctor worth his salt should say this. Rare as it is, we were taught this as part of the medical curriculum, except ofcus the doctor cut corners to obtain his degree.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Again it highlights the need for diligent ante natal care both by the obstetrician and patient. If he examined her well, he would have suspected smthng was wrong (because her womb would be way bigger than the age of the pregnancy due to excessive amniotic fluid) which would prompt an ultrasound.
#caveat : except she didn't go for ante natal clinics.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Holywizard: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
uncjay:

Bros shrek make sense pass this creature.....God forgive me but this one no be pikin...
i knw de cause. Dem dey 4 cursed land furck cum born dat pikin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pregnant women,cast and bind.. Men,don't show your pregnant wife this picture...God help us.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by hotdi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Egemeole: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
this kind of thing is caused by going to false prayer houses for miracle.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by permanentgrace(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gene disruption caused by many factors e.g. environmental condition i.e. Land, water or air pollution, eating habit and others could be responsible. It could also be medical issue.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Boriqua(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
sexaddict08:
Ayahhh, wetin she chop during preg?

The monster should not be allowed live...
Meanwhile, enjoy free to air satelite tv,with your favourite channels like CNN,AFRICA MAGIC,MNET,SOUND CITY and many more entertaining channels. Call 08106167414 for abuja and lagos.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by charlsecy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
I have seen like 2 cases this year..It is not uncommon here in Nigeria
How could you say this is common in Nigeria?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
yuck.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nigal72(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maybe the mother wanted to abort the baby by taken some pills this is always the out come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by toprealman: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
WHAT ABOUT THE NON-MUSLIMS THAT DIED IN SAME ATTACK?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by rukkyland(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
blood of God.. Cldnt even look at it twice.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
awon iya reee
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
. My runaway wifey....wetin dey sup smiley

Wife? That's a strong word.
I don't even remember you
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Princess4eva(f): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen u tell dem to hav sex with men, they won't hear.

Exactly my thinking... Did she do it with a horse or gorilla?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is what happens when you don't attend antenatal where you will be prescribed proper routine antenatal medication but prefer to drink herbal concortion some of which were made with alcohol which is teratogenic. The baby has one of the open neural tube dysraphism most likely due to lack of folic acid in mother during pregnancy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Princess4eva:

Exactly my thinking... Did she do it with a horse or gorilla?
I may nad knw buh my guess is dah she had sex with an animal.. Probably a dog
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by lovely17(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
osesology:
Up chelsaaaay!

*proudlymanufan*
so you had chance to be FTC this is what you wasted it on
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by delishpot: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
That doctor should be sacked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
morgang:
Hmmmmmmm...
This pics can ruin one's day or if possible a week....
What should we call this now?
Seriously I hope no pregnant woman is seeing this...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by menesheh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Raplinx:

grin grin grin

I see this as imbreed or "blind artificial selection" between human specie and another animal that it resembles

Science have been doing this on a more critically observation to ascertain the result of such test.

If this is actually real, i see no connection between the end time bla bla with such phenomenon. Are you insinuating too that the mother of the undeveloped ape had sex with another animal like chimp. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by ceeceeuwa: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
A congenital anomaly referred to as 'Anencephaly'

I have seen like 2 cases this year..It is not uncommon here in Nigeria
I am surprised the doctors in Zimbabwe don't know what Anencephaly is!why are they acting up strange?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

I can bet my ass that this is b0rn2fuck 's child. See d strong resemblance. Chai
And people like you will crawl, struggle enter 2016 again?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
BABANGBALI:
it should be handed over to vickyrotex as a souvenir

O ti lo re e ju angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen u tell dem to hav sex with men, they won't hear.
lol who did she had sex with dog or cow?
U sef u funny but what is thus for Christ sake??
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by franklingud(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Surely, this is end time baby. Dis one fit give person a bad week. Horror movie. #disgusting, fell like throwing up
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
testimonyobaoyin:
lol who did she had sex with dog or cow?
U sef u funny but what is thus for Christ sake??
hw I go take knw na? Shuuo! Dat is wat happens wen u hav sex wit an animal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.