Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (71105 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by makahlj2: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2015
wonders shall neva end
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by wunmi2odun(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

So you think say if Igbo Boy get Visa to enter Paris, ehn go go there go kill ehnself.

lool..
Kikikikikikikiki **Laughing in Chinese* grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Youngk(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
quikie gone bad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Sorry Fam.

Was not trying to stir up shiit. My language may have been off, but I didn't mean any disrespect to your person.

Your response sounded like what I said it did to me. But I was not joking when I said you really did good.

Thanks for the response, but I am not buying none of that.

Nobody is asking you to buy anything grin. I just wonder what else you have to say since I have already shared how I look at this issue.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Khd95(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Dis is wat happens when mugabe no wan leave power.

Lasis69,do ur job asapgrin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by leyitto(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
It's called RACHISCHISIS... It's a congenital anomaly caused by the failure of the posterior pore of the neural tube to fuse (close). It usually occurs with anencephaly (failure of parts or whole of the brain to form) and micrognathia ( failure of the jaw to develop fully resulting in a very small jaw)...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Keepshining(f): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by chiefokonkwo(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
I can bet my ass that this is b0rn2fuck 's child. See d strong resemblance. Chai
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by greatsodade(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
morgang:
Hmmmmmmm...
This pics can ruin one's day or if possible a week....
What should we call this now?

End time!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by okoye66: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Nawa o o o oo . If dem say mke dem stop 2 dey sleep wit ape dem go say nope.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by ifeomaekol(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Tot they said it happened in sweden?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Blood of Jesus shocked

What's this??

Looks like a scary creature, really wondering how the woman carried this for 10 months. Chai!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
IceDude:
The woman did the right thing by not taking this monster home. Doctor should just carry out mercy killing........Gosh!
Monster??its nt d babys fault nao,abi u created urself and gave urself d genes u wanted?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by barbienazom(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Blood of God!!!!! shocked shocked shocked......imagine giving birth to a highly mutuated baby after 10 months of pregnancy and long hours of labour.....must be heart breaking cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by jasuam(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
classicB:
The mother must have used drugs or concoction at the early stage of the pregnancy. That is why its good for pregnant women to be mindful of what they take during the early stage of pregnancy.

I like that material on ur dp,can you make 1 for me?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Daraph(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Monkey kid.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by cartoonday(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Chineekkeehh!!!! :oChineekkeehh!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
evegran:
Gosh!
It's frightening. Really can't blame the mother... I hope she didn't make a deal with the devil for this baby.

Plus, I saw this on Linda Ikeji yesterday. So she's actually more current than NL. Hmm!
. My runaway wifey....wetin dey sup smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by iamtomi(f): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
A congenital anomaly referred to as 'Anencephaly'

I have seen like 2 cases this year..It is not uncommon here in Nigeria
thanks for enlightening...was able to gain alot through ur comment
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Op pls next time put "very very very graphic" you just wrote "very graphic" and I opened it thinking its just very graphic.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by herald9: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
How wish I ate before opening this thread... Now my hunger has subsided sad

The man will actually be afraid of doing that thing again with his wife sad

The baby is cute sha smiley

#throws up

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by skondo09(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
sexaddict08:
Ayahhh, wetin she chop during preg?
Monkey
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Bimpe29: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Glory be to Allah, who fashions creature the way He pleases.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by omoharry(f): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
I saw the warning about "Graphic pictures" yet I clicked. Why why why? I wish I didn't see this o. O Lord.
na person pikin be that ooo!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Bodexowen(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
maybe she's pregnant for a horse
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Babyphinas(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Signs of end time
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by emeejinsm: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
i see
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by benjobo: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2015
God..abeg watin b dis?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by samplegirl(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Blood of Jesus!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by IceDude(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Oktoberfest:

Monster??its nt d babys fault nao,abi u created urself and gave urself d genes u wanted?
I know its not the baby's fault. "Monster" is the perfect description for that kinda creature cos its scary. Sorry if i sounded offensive, i pray she delivers a better baby next time.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Raplinx(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2015
kekakuz:
They should keep that baby
Please we need something to fight the Antichrist

hahahahaha.... This guy funny die! Check this hahn, Dekatron, Johnydon22, Teempakguy, Menesheh, We're actually getting ready for End time!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by HyDef(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's most likely caused by a chromosomal abnormality. Usually, babies like that spontaneous abort during the first trimester.

Not sure if it's a specific syndrome, but looks like rachischisis and anencephaly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.