Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! (1407 Views)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Men, flirting, relationships- it’s all tough, isn’t it? It can be hard to figure out what you should say or do, especially when you’ve got your eye on someone and have NO idea where to start. Well, ladies, flirting doesn’t have to be nerve-wracking or frightening, in fact, it should be the EXACT opposite! To help you out we’ve come up with the 20 flirting RULES to get a guy to like you. Good luck!

1. Make Sure He’s Single undecided
Before we even get started down this flirtatious future with Mr. Hot Stuff, please make sure he is SINGLE. You don’t want to waste your time with a man that’s in a committed relationship and you definitely don’t want to potentially ruin his relationship with whomever he’s seeing. As a lady, I sure know you have the gift of knowing if the guy is single or not. wink

2,Make Sure Your Best Friend Doesn’t Like Him
You’re going to have a terrible time flirting with this guy if you find out your best friend likes him; that’s just a recipe for disaster! Always check with your BFF to see who she is interested in before putting on the charm. It only takes a quick couple seconds but it will save you loads of drama in the future, so just do it!

3. Smile at Him Often
There is simply no easier way to show someone you’re interested in them than by simply smiling at them. And I’m not talking about the friendly little smile you give your Grandma when you see her at Thanksgiving and Christmas, I’m talking about that flirtatious coy smile that makes a man’s heart melt instantly. Make sure you’re flashing him this smile often, whether you’re right next to him or across the room from him. And always make sure you’re smiling when the two of you are talking- this is a big sign to him that you enjoy the conversation and you love his company. (You know what they say, there’s nothing prettier on a woman than her smile!)

4. Play the ‘Caught-Ya-Lookin’ Eye Game
We all know this classic game: you’re sitting in class, you on one side and the guy you like on the other. Every now and then you catch each other looking, making eye contact only for a split second and then smiling shyly as you quickly turn away. It’s adorable in every way, isn’t it? And of course it’s a really easy way to show someone you’re interested. I mean, why wouldn’t you keep glancing over at someone you think is incredibly cute?

5. Laugh at His Jokes
We all know how hard men try to amuse us. They constantly want us to be smiling and laughing and giggling the entire time we are around them. Ladies, even if he’s not really being all that funny, if he is putting an honest effort out there to make you laugh, just do it. It doesn’t have to be over-the-top, where you’re holding your sides and barely able to contain yourself. Just a little giggle and a smile his way will make him feel like he’s the funniest man in the world! But nonetheless, ensure you don't look like an idiot before him. cheesy

6. Don’t Be Afraid to Be Silly
There is absolutely NO doubt about it: a man loves when a woman can be silly! I mean, can you blame them? Have you ever been around a girl that thinks she is ‘too cool’ or ‘too hot’ to be silly? It’s ridiculous, and to be frank, it’s downright boring. Who would want to be around someone like that, let alone DATE someone like that? Show them your silly side; they will love it to pieces
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by Beezally(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmm interesting cool[sub][/sub]
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Women as emotional beings either overdo it , by being pushovers; or under do it , by hating the poor chap.
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Women as emotional beings either overdo it , by being pushovers; or under do it , by hating the poor chap.
Either way, the flirt still comes...That's wah makes them WOMAN!
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Beezally:
Hmmmmmmm interesting cool[sub][/sub]
Thanks maam!
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
wink
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
#Opens a Can of Orijin# Ok, Angela, chioma, ify, eniola and ife i'm kinda free, start making those moves because i'm on a schedule.

'nuff said
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
#Opens a Can of Orijin# Ok, [b]Angela, chioma, ify, eniola and ife [/b]i'm kinda free, start making those moves because i'm on a schedule.

'nuff said
And who are those?
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:

And who are those?

grin some random chix that have eyes for me but are kinda shy
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

grin some random chix that have eyes for me but are kinda shy

Gos is watching you on a 5D... grin
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:

Gos is watching you on a 5D... grin

........and God knows i'll entertain him to the fullest grin
Re: Flirting Rules To Get A Guy To Like You! by donTbone(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

........and God knows i'll entertain him to the fullest grin
God is never entertained by nonsense tongue
Except you wan receive Unwithstandable beating from him! grin

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Where This Girl Decided To Take Her Christmas Picture / Help! I Just Lost A Tooth While Kissing my Gf. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend Because He Never Showed Interest In Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.