Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University (75966 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / How Exams Are Written In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Gracito(f): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
BCISLTD:

Babes no mind me...we had a similar hall and sitting arrangements back in UNN. .and peeps had a filled day...

Ur a pretty face cool
lol. Thanks kiss kiss
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Xhaka(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Them no need advice you make you read sad
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
hmmmmmmm people like you don't show people in exam hall
no mind am na third class d worry am
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
Stop showcasing your nincompoopery because it's so conspicuous you're one of those belligerent and arrogant imps who're so full of themselves.You also presumed I'm ignorant and clueless,on what basis?I cited an ostensible conception and you're getting unnecessarily riled up throwing jibes solely due to the fact you're an alumnus of a private uni.I'm in no mood to exchange tirades with you.probably you couldn't fathom what i typed earlier on.I'm really giggling hysterically,no be that private uni wey davido graduate with 1st class ni?wey person graduate with 4.99(a grade point which's mathematically impossible).abeg!keep your repugnance for public uni to yourself.grin I'll still reiterate for the purpose of emphasis:-Glorified secondary schools.

So because I asked you to back your up assertions with points, you now assumed I went to a private university? I graduated 13 years ago(in 2002) when most of these private universities just got their licenses. Who is the fool now in me and you?? Youthful exuberance can be easily detected from your responses. Continue, noise maker that you are. You're a clown in a bright red suit and I find you quite entertaining.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year
FUTA once had an exam hall that is worst than this, those bad children still find a way to giraffe

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

So because I asked you to back your up assertions with points, you now assumed I went to a private university? I graduated 13 years ago(in 2002) when most of these private universities just got their licenses. Who is the fool now in me and you?? Youthful exuberance can be easily detected from your responses. Continue, noise maker that you are. You're a clown in a bright red suit and I find you quite entertaining.
13 years ago?And how's that my business?grin it's so obvious,you're the fool.stop acting like a Buffon.do I need to vindicate my conception?private universities are glorified secondary schools.you can also tell me the rationales why you're trying so hard to debunk the fact that they're glorified.lemme see your reasons.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by IceDude(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2015
This kinda exams dey make sense for people wey know book like me cheesy.......U wont be distracted by olodos
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by mosjames: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2015
If you like don't read
No magomago, you go fail cheesy
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by ochoa(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Lionhearted:

Dam right about the crew stuff.

Took an civil engineering course way back in Uni. The instructor was a former commissioner for work in one of the S. Western state, a prof.

During the exam., he distributed questions and left the venue saying we are permitted to go to the library and or even the internet for solutions but that exactly in two hrs he will be back to collect the scripts. See scholars, I mean real scholars, sweating it out!

The man didn't just taught us, he trained us. May he rest in peace.
got one crazy Prof like dah in my dept too.. Carry textbook, tear manual enter hall... At the end.. he'll still give u the dreaded 'golden E' kiss
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by oluwanoni: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Well this turned out to be a private school bashing thread; everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but one thing is certain, everyone's gonna hit the labour market where you have to prove whether ur Government/Private uni cert is a fluke.

As youths why don we start from the results generated from the schools, instead of comparison; we have to back up our opinions with solid evidences.

Which means look around you check out those who grad from private school and government schools in the environment, are they any better or worse.

When we learn to accept points of views as a nation then we would move, comparing a school of over 50years pedigree to a school clocking 10years seems far fetched.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Sammyblaq(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2015
I like this kind of settings if am LOADED...
Is that student sleeping or praying by the left mid corner? Like they are writing for 9lives.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
I wish examinations are carried out like this in all uni in Nigeria.There wouldnt have been have baked graduates.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by naijafox(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
@ op Hakeem4 ,this type of sitting arrangement will only spoil some type of expo e.g OPERATION FORMATION where u depend on your coursemate,this type of arrangement will not spoil other type, infact this type of arrangement will favour what chemistry students of Uniben nicknamed BOKO HARAM aka suicide bomber where u depend on yourself,in this type u are well equipped with all d bombs,phones,chips,textbook. this is also called one man mopo/mercenary
in other to execute this method, u need to choose a position where d lecturer will not suspect u I.e front seat/high table,so @op nor b everybody wey dey front seat b scholar

be prepared,if u nor read and u nor do boko haram then u go fail for that arrangement

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
And people like you depend on everything external, and end up crying there is no job in Nigeria... cry
hakeem4:

2 Likes

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Godpinkin(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing so special.......In FUTO(Department of Physics to be precise) We have written Exams in condition worse than that.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
13 years ago?And how's that my business?grin it's so obvious,you're the fool.stop acting like a Buffon.do I need to vindicate my conception?private universities are glorified secondary schools.you can also tell me the rationales why you're trying so hard to debunk the fact that they're glorified.lemme see your reasons.

You shot yourself in the foot by insinuating that I'm a product of a private university. That's a stupidd thing to do especially when you have no idea who you are chatting with on a faceless forum. I gave you that information to shut you up from that idiotic insinuation and I succeeded because you have no response to that.

I also noticed that all through your rants you still failed to back up your assertion that private universities are glorified secondary schools. Not a single point. Now you want me to give you reasons for an assertion you started? You're not smart in any way, form, shape or fashion. You're just about the dumbest fellow I have ever encountered. Your head is definitely empty. grin and if you started something you cannot finish, I'm not surprised. Quite typical of a m.oron. and it's people like you who will later 'graduate' and go for job interviews only to fumble like an I.mbecile.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Bimpe29: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
It is a good one, I love it. You are on your own.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Ojim07(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
This look magical....I love this...lolz
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by nellyelitz(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year
nothing special pls, at the end marking scheme will still favour them and more than 90% of them will come out with first class, unlike sadists in the fed schools with their marking scheme from hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by BRAVIES(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
i cant see anything special about this, because from my year one until now that i am in 500level in UAM, 14 of us in every semester have been writing exams in a 140 sitters theater. If u want to see more suprising senerios like this, come to UAM. Picture proofs to come later. Makurdian for life.......
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
What's so special about that? That's how exams are writen in many schools. It also depends on the deartment and the lecturer.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by aydot34: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Can't blv dis jst trying to market dere bussiness. Story for d gods forgeting dat we av frnds dat schooled dere
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by parido(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2015
The best sitting arrangement
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by bizza45: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
that's how my school exam was !!! if u no read u don f
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by donhils: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
If they like let them sit one person in 2 halls, that won't stop 'whisperations' from going on.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by soloyes(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Nothing looks special about the school.

How many public universities have space enough to accommodate their students talk more of spacing them like this? Forget sentiments and face reality bro
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2015
demolinka:
How person wan do if the course na MTH202 This formation no pure at all

hahahahaha!!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by ModiKen(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:

You no dey shame say instead of you to read, prepare for exam, you dey hope to go copy person for exam hall.

Tomorrow, you go open you big mouth dey lie to you children say when you dey skool, you dey very serious with you book and you no dey look person work.

No wonder we get half-baked and uncooked graduates everywhere, calling on government to perform miracles in their lives.

Smh angry

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Benharyor(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
$ so wht? Wht is so special I trust Naija students, Make jesus sit down dey supervise them Dem go still carrY masquerade...
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Stbottle(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijafox:
@ op Hakeem4 ,this type of sitting arrangement will only spoil some type of expo e.g OPERATION FORMATION where u depend on your coursemate,this type of arrangement will not spoil other type, infact this type of arrangement will favour what chemistry students of Uniben nicknamed BOKO HARAM aka suicide bomber where u depend on yourself,in this type u are well equipped with all d bombs,phones,chips,textbook. this is also called one man mopo/mercenary
in other to execute this method, u need to choose a position where d lecturer will not suspect u I.e front seat/high table,so @op nor b everybody wey dey front seat b scholar

be prepared,if u nor read and u nor do boko haram then u go fail for that arrangement

they are being throughly searched before entering the hall and the lecturer dictates where you sit....apart from that, there are about 6 lecturers invigilating ang constatly going around

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by krisendee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing new. Wrote several exams just like this in my days at a federal university, so?
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by northvietnam(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
saammyy:
U can go check out their Engineer lab, and not every school must offer medcine
if every school will not offer medicine then they should keep calm rather raising dust on media as if they r better than poly let alone uni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.