Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University (75641 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / How Exams Are Written In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by osazee12(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Forget, if things still wan happen e go happen
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by BCISLTD: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Gracito:
Brother, na vex you dey vex o. grin grin grin

Babes no mind me...we had a similar hall and sitting arrangements back in UNN. .and peeps had a filled day...

Ur a pretty face cool

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by kayalla(f): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Story. When their parents go pass back go settle lecturers
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Achiles:

Why do you think they will not survive in public school? I bet you need to experience it to be able to make a valid judgement. I will tell you this, it is a lot easier in public universities. I did my first and second degrees in public universities and the experience is nothing related to what I have seen so far since I started my doctoral degree in Babcock. You just have to read if you want to pass. Merit is everything there o!
a lot easier in public universities? So funny.lol!you have to read before you pass,of course,that's an apparent conception.so you didn't read and you passed when you were in public uni?Merit is everything?baba,are you kidding?just tell us the factual truth,you're an alumnus of a private uni and you're trying to debunk the fact that it isn't a glorified secondary school,we all know that it's.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by simpleseyi: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
kYjelly2:
y not just have a clicker device with ur bud, were you guys can communicate via bluetooth using SOS language

5 clicks for question 5, 1 click for A, 2 clicks for B, 3 clicks for C and so on...

hmmm, on second thought, i shouldn't be promoting that type of bs cheesy

Are you a drug pusher? Only drug pushers always find means of evading NDLEA arrest. Or are you a treasury looter? Buhari implemented TSA, looters still found ways of stealing from the TSA.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by franklingud(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
End time university embarassed undecided
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
rubbish, let them show me there teaching hospital for med students or their engineering lab.

If it is rubbish then I suggest you build a better university since you have the money.
Covenant doesn't offer medicine.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Onyenna(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
ril19:
Just Imagine PEJ In That Hall During English Language Exam.

**faints**
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by AreteWrites: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I actually meant the lecture hall; I was expecting something more aesthetic, considering that convenant is a pretty nice private school.

Biko, how else is a lecture theatre supposed to look like?
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by younghartz(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
seunfape:
same way in Umudike uni. so is not new.

Umudike grin
Ican hall sad
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
a lot easier in public universities? So funny.lol!you have to read before you pass,of course,that's an apparent conception.so you didn't read and you passed when you were in public uni?Merit is everything?baba,are you kidding?just tell us the factual truth,you're an alumnus of a private uni and you're trying to debunk the fact that it isn't a glorified secondary school,we all know that it's.

Ignorance. Misconception. And ignorance(mentioned it twice). Or else, what valid points are your ignorant assumptions based on??
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2015
AreteWrites:

Biko, how else is a lecture theatre supposed to look like?
google images of stanford lecture halls, or cornell.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by olayinex(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2015
mtcheeeew this one small come see environmental exam in futminna u go run
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by stzy(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2015
demolinka:
How person wan do if the course na MTH202 This formation no pure at all
wrote my PH206 like that, we were 62 in a hall of 920 capacity with invigilators(all staffs)... 2 students per lecturer with gap lik lagos to kano cool
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

Ignorance. Misconception. And ignorance(mentioned it twice). Or else, what valid points are your ignorant assumptions based on??
it isn't an ignorant assumption,it's an ostensible conception.I don't see any rationale why you wouldn't be able to get what I was trying to pass across unless you have a ridiculous low sense of comprehension.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by DangotePikin: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Follow the trend #ICanDefendMyGrade
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by informato: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I actually meant the lecture hall; I was expecting something more aesthetic, considering that convenant is a pretty nice private school.
ok
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
rubbish, let them show me there teaching hospital for med students or their engineering lab.

What exactly is it with Nigerians and Private Universities.

Why the hate and the beefs. Oh you didn't think such a lecture theatre could exist in a Private Uni...or such an arrangement could exist.

What would the Teaching Hospital for Med Students prove?

We all know that even the Public universities are not all suited for Med students
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Bigii(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Same with UNIMAID. From 100 - Final year same formation I passed through. Nothing special here
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:

I am an alumnus of a Private University.

So what?

Which one are you? A Public University Alumnus? Does that make you better than me?

The things people bicker about.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by gabrielniy(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2015
I was opportune to be part of the team that installed those seats. I interacted with quite a few of them n ma resort is no matter where u study, if u re good, u re good. The good ones will still survive in public uni same way d 'not up to' in public unis might not survive in private unis
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
it isn't an ignorant assumption,it's an ostensible conception.I don't see any rationale why you wouldn't be able to get what I was trying to pass across unless you have a ridiculous low sense of comprehension.

And what EXACTLY are you trying to pass across? You made a statement without any valid points to back it up. You definitely have no experience whatsoever, and it's crystal clear that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. You're not only ignorant, you're clueless, and to boot, your insults carry no weight whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by opyscol(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
abiolasogey:
Imagine say nah mathmethod 3,,hw person wan cope,,na auto c.o,,,endtym course,,endtym university
Mth 302 small now, make hin be STA 321... it will take more time to copy. infact there won't be need to copy anybody cos u wnt be sure of wot ur neighbour is writing down. Series of alphabets n symbols and ur calculating oh.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Expo avenue... In this case, I see the less prepared students with good Expo skills scoring 80% grin grin grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

So what?

Which one are you? A Public University Alumnus? Does that make you better than me?

Ganoderma:

So what?

Ganoderma:

So what?

So?you weren't the one I quoted,so mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by saammyy(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
U can go check out their Engineer lab, and not every school must offer medcine
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by opyscol(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2015
This isn't more than a lecture room in my school. This one na hall?? Hall 4 my school be like Event centre. Once u av an exam there and u don't prepare, ur sure of a CO
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by TBD(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Come to Fut Minna and how exams are conducted u will pity student this is a small thing sha
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

And what EXACTLY are you trying to pass across? You made a statement without any valid points to back it up. You definitely have no experience whatsoever, and it's crystal clear that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. You're not only ignorant, you're clueless, and to boot, your insults carry no weight whatsoever.

Stop showcasing your nincompoopery because it's so conspicuous you're one of those belligerent and arrogant imps who're so full of themselves.You also presumed I'm ignorant and clueless,on what basis?I cited an ostensible conception and you're getting unnecessarily riled up throwing jibes solely due to the fact you're an alumnus of a private uni.I'm in no mood to exchange tirades with you.probably you couldn't fathom what i typed earlier on.I'm really giggling hysterically,no be that private uni wey davido graduate with 1st class ni?wey person graduate with 4.99(a grade point which's mathematically impossible).abeg!keep your repugnance for public uni to yourself.grin I'll still reiterate for the purpose of emphasis:-Glorified secondary schools.my insults carry no weight?I'm no mood to exchange acerbic locutions with you,besides,that wasn't an insult,it's an admonition.if I throw at you a single tantrum,you'll quit nairaland once and for all,I swear! grin e-fracas is for kids who're bereft of the communication skills to resolve minor dispute.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by VISTIN(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Bobbystanley:
End time exam in an end time school.

End time comment everyhere.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Deejay1000(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2015
End time exams

nufin special here jor nor be to do TDB kum tear d exam even if na d lecturer front i go write d exams comfortably
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by swaggprofessor(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2015
this 1 is better go and ask unimaid students they will tell u that they will givew anytin to have what u have. when a microbiologist in an exam hall will turn back n closest person to him/her is writing french or sociology...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.