Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University (75636 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / How Exams Are Written In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by northvietnam(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

What exactly is it with Nigerians and Private Universities.

Why the hate and the beefs. Oh you didn't think such a lecture theatre could exist in a Private Uni...or such an arrangement could exist.

What would the Teaching Hospital for Med Students prove?

We all know that even the Public universities are not all suited for Med students
my point is that they are over rated full stop. the only thing they can boost of is only block and cement building(modern structure) but when you talk of the technical know how, they are off . I can now see why they produce 1st class graduates like nolly wood produce movie every week.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by jibbzion(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
They can afford to do this when less students are in a the mega space of the school.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by northvietnam(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

If it is rubbish then I suggest you build a better university since you have the money.
Covenant doesn't offer medicine.
. convenient abi covenant doesn't offer med abi? . now how is it my fault , I will blame NUC for issuing the *******
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

You shot yourself in the foot by insinuating that I'm a product of a private university. That's a stupidd thing to do especially when you have no idea who you are chatting with on a faceless forum. I gave you that information to shut you up from that idiotic insinuation and I succeeded because you have no response to that.

I also noticed that all through your rants you still failed to back up your assertion that private universities are glorified secondary schools. Not a single point. Now you want me to give you reasons for an assertion you started? You're not smart in any way, form, shape or fashion. You're just about the dumbest fellow I have ever encountered. Your head is definitely empty. grin and if you started something you cannot finish, I'm not surprised. Quite typical of a m.oron. and it's people like you who will later 'graduate' and go for job interviews only to fumble like an I.mbecile.
Truth to be told with no modicum of arrogance,you're a typical "quintessence" of stupidity and enormous foolishness at its peak.you're apparently a nincompoop as I deemed you to be earlier on.why would I confabulate with a Tomfool who has no iota of sense?it's so apparent you're only adroit at displaying your congenital foolhardiness.I said they're "glorified secondary schools" and you got exasperated for no reason,that was the sole and only rationale why I assumed you're an alumnus of the so called "glorified secondary schools",no offence intended,you're really suffering from a low sense of comprehension,as old as you are,I'm sure you were born two decades before I became a zygote,but it's just so unfortunate for your ignominous life your IQ is inversely proportional to your age.clueless simpleton,a legendary fool.grin

I didn't ask you to vindicate my notion,I only told you to assert your misconception (why they aren't glorified sec schools),as in,what's so hard to fathom in that?mehn!you're just so insipid and people of your "exemplar" will never admit they are.you're very dull.I do apologise for the fact I had to burst your bubble.fumble in an interviewlike you did rightI trust myself,never!!you graduated 13 years ago,but I can't sense any sort of erudition from your comments.it only reeks of utter stupidity and acerbity.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dan42:
Chai! See 3.0 line spacing

you must be a typist grin grin grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by lumenafrica: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
See this Hotel fight that took place in Owerri... So hilarious na wa ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by naijafox(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stbottle:

they are being throughly searched before entering the hall and the lecturer dictates where you sit....apart from that, there are about 6 lecturers invigilating ang constatly going around

@op search ko naked ni , men dey write expo for Pa per then put am inside nylon, then put am for mouth so that make e nor wet with saliva,men dey use Biro wey d ink doh finish dey write for back of any paper wey dem dey allow enter hall- be it course form ,school fees receipt
convenant university search reach chemistry dept for Uniben, we dey pull our shoes,socks, belts before we enter hall,we dey rolled down our sleeves but sabi boys still dey run tins , and 6 invigilators 2 small for DAT big hall
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by festusperry(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
send me transport money
ahh are u dat broke??
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
Truth to be told with no modicum of arrogance,you're a typical "quintessence" of stupidity and enormous foolishness at its peak.you're apparently a nincompoop as I deemed you to be earlier on.why would I confabulate with a Tomfool who has no iota of sense?it's so apparent you're only adroit at displaying your congenital foolhardiness.I said they're "glorified secondary schools" and you got exasperated for no reason,that was the sole and only rationale why I assumed you're an alumnus of the so called "glorified secondary schools",no offence intended,you're really suffering from a low sense of comprehension,as old as you are,I'm sure you were born two decades before I became a zygote,but it's just so unfortunate for your ignominous life your IQ is inversely proportional to your age.clueless simpleton,a legendary fool.grin

I didn't ask you to vindicate my notion,I only told you to assert your misconception (why they aren't glorified sec schools),as in,what's so hard to fathom in that?mehn!you're just so insipid and people of your "exemplar" will never admit they are.you're very dull.I do apologise for the fact I had to burst your bubble.fumble in an interviewlike you did rightI trust myself,never!!you graduated 13 years ago,but I can't sense any sort of erudition from your comments.it only reeks of utter stupidity and acerbity.

First of all, you foo.l, the correct spelling is ignominious, not 'ignominous'. Second, you're trying so hard to appear smart. You talk too much, dim.wit. You're not bright either. There's no difference between all what you said and the incoherent words of a drunkard stumbling out of a beer parlor. You're daft and you're a dunce. Please, do continue.

P.S: Stop going through my profile and past posts, trying to use my own lines against me. I'm way smarter than you are, and I'm definitely more experienced. I know when I converse with a smart, well refined person. Unfortunately for you, you're as dumb as a door knob. wink

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by tochilastborn(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year
examinations in the faculty of law ESUT is stricter than this

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wats wit u guys and overhyping dis skul?, if u read well, u'd write comfortably and pass well...speaking frm personal experience...ask strength of material.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by DONADAMS(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
mmabubakar:
But this is common arrannagement in the 1000 seat lecture theatre of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi. How they normally do arrangement is 2 seat in your front, 2 seat in your back, 2 seat by your left and 2 by your right!

ATBU Bauchi...suffering and smiling is our attitude!

Shout out to all the Greatest BALEWITES!!!
greatest of d great!!!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
my point is that they are over rated full stop. the only thing they can boost of is only block and cement building(modern structure) but when you talk of the technical know how, they are off . I can now see why they produce 1st class graduates like nolly wood produce movie every week.

And you know this because......

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by wypavu: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by kimacent(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is jst 2line spacing na. Pple wen wan copy go still copy.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
kYjelly2:
y not just have a clicker device with ur bud, were you guys can communicate via bluetooth using SOS language

5 clicks for question 5, 1 click for A, 2 clicks for B, 3 clicks for C and so on...

hmmm, on second thought, i shouldn't be promoting that type of bs cheesy

What if its theory questions only?
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by hmohammed(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Nothing looks special about the school.
Why do Nigerians beef just anything. Not happy about it at all
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by OfficialIYANU(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
rubbish, let them show me there teaching hospital for med students or their engineering lab.

SHUT DA HELL UP YOU FOOL!

*their
*medical

What a HATER!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

First of all, you foo.l, the correct spelling is ignominious, not 'ignominous'. Second, you're trying so hard to appear smart. You talk too much, dim.wit. You're not bright either. There's no difference between all what you said and the incoherent words of a drunkard stumbling out of a beer parlor. You're daft and you're a dunce. Please, do continue.

P.S: Stop going through my profile and past posts, trying to use my own lines against me. I'm way smarter than you are, and I'm definitely more experienced. I know when I converse with a smart, well refined person. Unfortunately for you, you're as dumb as a door knob. wink
Mehn!You're nothing but an uncultured rejectamenta,an old for nothing "moronic dweeb".using your lines against youfvck,this further substantiates how hopeless and deluded you're,I omitted the letter 'I',so that's pellucidly a typo and not a clanger.incoherent wordsare you this dumb?you're so silly and bereft of any jot of intellectuality.it's no gain saying you couldn't decipher what i posted,if you're devoid of the grammatical proficiency,you can kowtow with uttermost obeisance and yearn for an elucidation.you can also abscond like a wounded chump while you still can and I might pity your scornful existence.you're aren't intelligent at all,I thought I was nattering with an intellectual,but I was totally amiss.clueless nitwit.your postulate's baseless and it stenches of jejunity.get the Bleep off my mentions!I was right all along,you're a dunderheaded idiot;Di knew you were yearning for a cyber brawl initially,that's what a green elephant like you is good for.Stop displaying those mendacious emoticons to feel better,it hit you real hardgrin.you may be more experienced that i am,mayhap because of the age difference but obviously not in my league in terms of smartness because your postulate says it all.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
The exam instruction will be like ....Sit and leave 3 plot of land betwwen you and the next person
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
Mehn!You're nothing but an uncultured rejectamenta,an old for nothing "moronic dweeb".using your lines against youfvck,this further substantiates how hopeless and deluded you're,I omitted the letter 'I',so that's pellucidly a typo and not a clanger.incoherent wordsare you this dumb?you're so silly and bereft of any jot of intellectuality.it's no gain saying you couldn't decipher what i posted,if you're devoid of the grammatical proficiency,you can kowtow with uttermost obeisance and yearn for an elucidation.you can also abscond like a wounded chump while you still can and I might pity your scornful existence.you're aren't intelligent at all,I thought I was nattering with an intellectual,but I was totally amiss.clueless nitwit.your postulate's baseless and it stenches of jejunity.get the Bleep off my mentions!I was right all along,you're a dunderheaded idiot;Di knew you were yearning for a cyber brawl initially,that's what a green elephant like you is good for.Stop displaying those mendacious emoticons to feel better,it hit you real hardgrin.you may be more experienced that i am,mayhap because of the age difference but obviously not in my league in terms of smartness because your postulate says it all.

Didn't I tell you that you talk too much, Loser grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by carolyntspice: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let's see d qstion bn set 4 dem..m sure it cheap like a 4 apple..bet me if u write in ui,even if u seat close to ursef,dem no born u well to write same answer.even if u wrote same answers and u didn't submit together,d lecturer wil fish ur paper out#now u gonna tel him who copy who..jst pray u dnt do dis in final year cos xtra year is knocking...Uni of ibadan...dat sch na die..
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

Didn't I tell you that you talk too much, Loser grin
grin don't tag me with your epithet.your wizened brain should tell you the loser around here.grin don't quote me again pls.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Fearcom(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
croSStodds:
grin don't tag me with your epithet.your wizened brain should tell you the loser around here.grin don't quote me again pls.grin

Yeah whatever you say, Loser grin

Don't want me to quote you again? Then STFU.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Cateyes07: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
rubbish, let them show me there teaching hospital for med students or their engineering lab.
bros go there and look for ursef , u will be speechless

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by croSStodds(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fearcom:

Yeah whatever you say, Loser grin

Don't want me to quote you again? Then STFU.
kaibaba,you get problem o!An act so childish for someone in his late 30s.grin
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by northvietnam(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cateyes07:
bros go there and look for ursef , u will be speechless
bross hope we r still good? no fighting tons oooo.....
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by northvietnam(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
OfficialIYANU:

SHUT DA HELL UP YOU FOOL!

*their
*medical

What a HATER!
hope you are OK now?? ...... (their what ever , I know where you are pointing at OK....). some times we need to say it as it is in our minds so that the load will be lifted. thanks for the compliment ......
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by dpete1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
Exactly
Abi o
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Stbottle(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
naijafox:

@op search ko naked ni , men dey write expo for Pa per then put am inside nylon, then put am for mouth so that make e nor wet with saliva,men dey use Biro wey d ink doh finish dey write for back of any paper wey dem dey allow enter hall- be it course form ,school fees receipt
convenant university search reach chemistry dept for Uniben, we dey pull our shoes,socks, belts before we enter hall,we dey rolled down our sleeves but sabi boys still dey run tins , and 6 invigilators 2 small for DAT big hall

Wow....we need education in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.